Author Topic: LEGION on FX  (Read 2620 times)

Offline BlackInk

• Grammatically Confusing
  • I Don't Care
Re: LEGION on FX
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2018, 11:34:22 AM »
Loved the finale. The ending was some of the coolest stuff this show has done.
My band (Oktober): https://soundcloud.com/oktoberband

Solo Project (Black Ink) Music: https://soundcloud.com/daniellarnhem

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Member
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2018, 12:44:25 PM »
Loved the finale. The ending was some of the coolest stuff this show has done.

Was that the Finale? Then that speaks well to the next season. Was glad to see them get back on track with David (and his powers) being the main focus
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline BlackInk

• Grammatically Confusing
  • I Don't Care
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2018, 01:06:39 PM »
Yeah, I've actually thought throughout the season that we haven't actually gotten much insight as to how powerful David is. We've heard some mentions of it, but mostly we've just seen that he's a powerful psychic. Glad to finally experience in full what it means to be an 'omega' level mutant.
My band (Oktober): https://soundcloud.com/oktoberband

Solo Project (Black Ink) Music: https://soundcloud.com/daniellarnhem

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
    • my coverband
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2018, 05:04:06 AM »
Yeah, had to watch that final five minutes twice to get it. He basically just said: 'f-it, I'm out!'  :lol It's been a ride and sometimes a chore to watch though. 
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2018, 07:12:06 AM »
Yeah, had to watch that final five minutes twice to get it. He basically just said: 'f-it, I'm out!'  :lol It's been a ride and sometimes a chore to watch though.

This season had a few slow spots. The show was already ‘artsy’ to begin with.....I think they got a little carried away at times and went a little too over the top with how ‘artsy’ they made it.

I think where they suffered was not incorporating David into the story more and showcasing his power. Instead, they focused a lot on the secondary characters which honestly....aren’t all that interesting.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2018, 06:58:13 AM »
I watched the last episode last night. Overall it was good but the season as a whole was a bit underwhelming. And I felt that it was just a little too stupid that they would release Faruq after all he had done and all the effort they had put into capturing and judging him. Also, if David is supposed to end the world, why the hell would they push him like that?
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2018, 07:38:52 AM »
I watched the last episode last night. Overall it was good but the season as a whole was a bit underwhelming. And I felt that it was just a little too stupid that they would release Faruq after all he had done and all the effort they had put into capturing and judging him. Also, if David is supposed to end the world, why the hell would they push him like that?

I thought the same thing. Why release a powerful being like Faruq after everything they had done to contain and destroy him? As I mentioned....I think this season suffered from taking the focus off of David for the majority of the season. He was/is the main character and the reason the first season worked so well is because it focused on 'him'. Trying to spend more time on all the other characters this second season really drug the story out and just wasn't as compelling. It didn't return to form until the final episode...which was a good one....but it was a tad too late.

Curious to see what the third season will bring.