Author Topic: Bootlegs From Images and Words & Beyond  (Read 19664 times)

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
Re: Bootlegs From Images and Words & Beyond
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 07:58:52 PM »
I recorded a couple of songs on my phone(1080p/60fps) from the second set of the London show.

I already planned on uploading them to YouTube, but I haven't got around to it yet. I can hurry up on that if you like?
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »
Has anyone seen a bootleg for the London Concert anywhere?
Probably can find footage on YouTube, but I surprisingly haven't seen many shows from this tour on the normal bootlegging sites, and London is just one of the many that hasn't surfaced.

I attribute it to the lack of rotating setlists.

Offline FOXAN03

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2017, 05:43:12 AM »
That's fair enough yes I've found Youtube clips but not the full set anywhere, would be a nice memento but no problem :)

Offline FrostbiteZ

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2017, 03:25:32 AM »

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2017, 04:04:31 AM »
Yes! Thanks again, you heroic person  :metal
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline wwetzels

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2017, 06:55:53 AM »
Thanks for Copenhagen files

Offline dodido253

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2017, 02:36:50 PM »
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BydcxCX08dtOMndQZjRpZk9WdHM
Hey.. that's all the footage that I have from the Tilburg show at 25.04.2017
I was at the front row.. the sound at venue was AMAZING!
Enjoy :)

Offline JohnLocke

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2017, 08:48:00 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I would love to have the full live videos, but am having a hard time getting them from GoogleDrive due to the sheer size and time it takes. Is there any torrents available (other than on DIME) for these shows (Dusseldorf or Malmo)?

John

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2017, 04:33:25 PM »
Any leads on a boot from the Boston show?
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2017, 12:35:30 AM »
Tim to the rescue! Thanks bud :)
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2017, 06:19:16 AM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 07:28:35 AM by TAC »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline JohnLocke

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2017, 07:23:38 AM »
Here you go, Kev.

https://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=606768

Sounds great too!

I'm trying to get this from DIME without any luck. Seems all the seeders are asleep or off line....guess I will keep trying, as I was at this show and want this very badly. Just hoping others will come on and help get this rolling....

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2017, 07:30:16 AM »
I'm seeding it. I haven't deleted it yet from my uTorrent.

Offline JohnLocke

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2017, 09:50:52 AM »

I utilize Tixati for this, and have put in the info hash, and for some reason it isn't working. Not sure what else to do about this. Wish this could be put on Pirate Bay....would make my life a lot easier.

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2017, 11:20:57 AM »

I utilize Tixati for this, and have put in the info hash, and for some reason it isn't working. Not sure what else to do about this. Wish this could be put on Pirate Bay....would make my life a lot easier.
I'm seeding too. You might wanna consider switching to a different BitTorrent client. Here's a list of the ones that dimeadozen recommends using for their website:
https://wiki.dimeadozen.org/index.php/DimeFAQ:Frequently_Asked_Questions#clients
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline JohnLocke

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2017, 10:44:38 AM »

I'm seeding too. You might wanna consider switching to a different BitTorrent client. Here's a list of the ones that dimeadozen recommends using for their website:
https://wiki.dimeadozen.org/index.php/DimeFAQ:Frequently_Asked_Questions#clients

Found this same file as a RAR on another website, so I'm getting it that way. Much easier than downloading other torrent clients.

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2017, 12:38:22 PM »

Found this same file as a RAR on another website, so I'm getting it that way. Much easier than downloading other torrent clients.
Whatever works for you!  :tup  That said, you still might consider getting another torrent client just for future downloads from dimeadozen.  :)
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2018, 03:59:43 PM »
So, I've been a little too busy to keep track... Anyone know what the best recording of Don't Look Past Me from this tour is?
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2018, 05:49:18 PM »
~edit~
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:04:32 PM by Nick »

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2018, 12:04:56 PM »
Ministro, we're putting a temporary hold on recordings from that show until any future plans for it are concrete.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2018, 12:10:18 PM »
Ministro, we're putting a temporary hold on recordings from that show until any future plans for it are concrete.

Perfecto

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2018, 09:51:16 AM »
Which show?

I thought the one to be avoided sharing was the one from the Budokan from September?

Offline thunderdog10

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2018, 01:18:02 PM »
any why put a hold on it when it clearly is not being released officially

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2018, 04:51:56 PM »
Which show?

I thought the one to be avoided sharing was the one from the Budokan from September?

That one

Offline JohnLocke

« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2018, 05:57:26 AM »
As a huge fan of the band, I don't want to sound like others who I have met, but....

When Portnoy was in the band, we received updates and information that allowed us to get excited about new releases or products that band was putting out. However, with this current line-up, the lack of information on releases has been shoddy at best.

Having seen the band on this tour, I was psyched when the information started rolling about "Back To Budokan"....but then the information stopped coming, and there has been that "hold" on sharing the concert from September.

So now, here it is June, and there has been no further information, and part of me would love to think that the release of BTB is being halted due to a label change, but why wouldn't the band share that information?

As someone who has spent thousands of dollars on DT products (I have bought the whole catalog on vinyl, DVD, Blu-Ray, CD, and Digital Formats), this would have been another purchase for me. Instead, I have tried to find anyone willing to share a copy from the Japanese Broadcast, but all that has happened is hearing "No...we have to wait to see what the band says."

Well, I think it sucks waiting around, and frankly, I think DT need to get off their asses and share information....why? Because if it wasn't for the fans, they wouldn't have a band or product to sell. I think staying silent is a terrible way to treat those who support your career.

Offline noxon

• Fan Club Professional
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2018, 06:32:50 AM »
Problem is, all the information you heard were never official! DT never announced they were doing a live release. DT never intended for the budokan show to be anything more than a TV special - something they've done MANY times before for TV-stations (and also festivals), including an earlier release by the same TV channel in Japan (wowow). The information people gathered were speculations and drawing conclusions from non-official resources (such as Richard Chycki stating he was finishing the mix).

So there's no "halting" because of label change. It's quite simply just that they've never intended for it to be released. I have strongly suggested to DT (JP and JR in person, management by mail) that they should consider doing something more with the release, but so far I know nothing more than you guys do.

So your assessment that they're "staying silent" - well, when there's no product being planned to release, how can you speak about it? DT only ever said "TV broadcast".

Offline JohnLocke

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2018, 05:26:51 AM »
Problem is, all the information you heard were never official! DT never announced they were doing a live release. DT never intended for the budokan show to be anything more than a TV special - something they've done MANY times before for TV-stations (and also festivals), including an earlier release by the same TV channel in Japan (wowow). The information people gathered were speculations and drawing conclusions from non-official resources (such as Richard Chycki stating he was finishing the mix).

So there's no "halting" because of label change. It's quite simply just that they've never intended for it to be released. I have strongly suggested to DT (JP and JR in person, management by mail) that they should consider doing something more with the release, but so far I know nothing more than you guys do.

So your assessment that they're "staying silent" - well, when there's no product being planned to release, how can you speak about it? DT only ever said "TV broadcast".

Thanks for the info....but if you look at the previous posts on this thread, it is made to seem as if it is not possible to share that Japanese Show....because there is some type of idea that there is going to be an official release.

At some point, I hope someone who has the full show will be willing to share it.

Offline noxon

• Fan Club Professional
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2018, 12:13:30 AM »
Yes, and that came about because I insisted to JP that they should consider releasing it.

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 03:09:52 PM »
So, to be clear, Don't Look Past Me was not played at the Budokan show, correct?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2018, 03:30:44 PM »
So, to be clear, Don't Look Past Me was not played at the Budokan show, correct?

Correct, it was played on some dates on the NA leg of the tour after this show.

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2018, 02:53:31 PM »

Correct, it was played on some dates on the NA leg of the tour after this show.
Right, thought so.

So, the question is, which bootlegs containing it are the best ones?

Offline dreamrafa

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2018, 01:19:08 PM »
So now that its clear that the japan show wont be officially released, anyone care to share?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2018, 01:26:13 PM »
So now that its clear that the japan show wont be officially released, anyone care to share?

Where was this made clear?

Offline dreamrafa

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2018, 08:19:34 PM »

Where was this made clear?

Everywhere LOL... It wont be released.... Its already all over youtube and other streaming sites, but i would like to get a high quality copy...