General > General Discussion

Things that I find mildly irritating v.2

<< < (1022/1022)

Kotowboy:
I wanna go back to when the last 10 seconds of every single YouTube video didn't have massive squares over it to link you to other videos to watch.

They should be on a seperate screen AT THE END like they used to be. Now they're seemingly mandatory and even cover up important info in the video. . .

Kotowboy:
ALSO :

" A Video You really wanna watch "

" PREMIERES in 5 days ! "

:angry: :angry: :angry: Fine tell me THEN.

Spiritus:

--- Quote from: Kotowboy on June 26, 2021, 05:16:37 AM ---I wanna go back to when the last 10 seconds of every single YouTube video didn't have massive squares over it to link you to other videos to watch.

They should be on a seperate screen AT THE END like they used to be. Now they're seemingly mandatory and even cover up important info in the video. . .

--- End quote ---

That is more than irritating to me. What a fucking stupid idea and I can't believe not enough people complained yet to have this shit removed.

Ben_Jamin:

--- Quote from: Spiritus on June 26, 2021, 09:45:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kotowboy on June 26, 2021, 05:16:37 AM ---I wanna go back to when the last 10 seconds of every single YouTube video didn't have massive squares over it to link you to other videos to watch.

--- End quote ---

That is more than irritating to me. What a fucking stupid idea and I can't believe not enough people complained yet to have this shit removed.

--- End quote ---

Not many people actually care about it.

What's worse is putting ads in the middle of a sentence, or the middle of a song. Let the ads be at the beginning or the end, not in the middle of an epic song where it kills the mood.

XJDenton:
Starting a new thread, because this one is getting huge.

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=56599

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version