Author Topic: How can I get...  (Read 1930 times)

Offline NOMAC2107

• A true NOise MAChine
  • Find all you need in your mind...
How can I get...
« on: January 27, 2017, 12:31:43 AM »
I once downloaded copies of Cleaning Out The Closet and the FII Demos. Loved them to death. However, these days iTunes shuts down my iPod if I try to download anything from a source other than iTunes. So, how do I get the CDs? I love all of those tunes and I really want to get to them. I've looked at several online, but I can't get them from a source with good enough reviews to know that when they get here they'll work.
Can someone please tell me how to continue on from here, as I really want to have those tracks more available than just being on YouTube.

Cheers guys

Offline Tony From Long Island

• No Day But Today
Re: How can I get...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 06:49:51 AM »
Your Ipod gets shut down when you drag any files into it?

That never happens to me.  I use an old version of iTunes  (11.0.1.12).     I can download mp3 files from anywhere and just drag them into ITunes.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvUwbiqcKY_DF-0WXtlHFg       Listen to my mediocre recordings!

Offline NOMAC2107

• A true NOise MAChine
  • Find all you need in your mind...
Re: How can I get...
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 07:47:57 AM »
Your Ipod gets shut down when you drag any files into it?

That never happens to me.  I use an old version of iTunes  (11.0.1.12).     I can download mp3 files from anywhere and just drag them into ITunes.

Modern iTunes, modern iPod. It doesn't just shut down, as simple as that. Rather you can't edit a goddamn thing. You have to wipe it and restart