Author Topic: South Park Season 20  (Read 4127 times)

Offline Nel

• Humorless Bore
Re: South Park Season 20
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2016, 09:41:50 AM »
Yeah, they actually did manage to tie most of the plotlines together quite well. I hope we get something with the member berries next season though. After largely ignoring them these past two episodes, they were at the end montage with Garrison.
Hire me. I'm talentless but malleable.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2016, 10:03:02 AM »
Yeah, they actually did manage to tie most of the plotlines together quite well. I hope we get something with the member berries next season though. After largely ignoring them these past two episodes, they were at the end montage with Garrison.

Yup, I caught the army of memberberries in the oval office.  Does leave the door open for another season of President Garrison and the member berries. 

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2016, 10:05:35 AM »
Wait was that the whole season??
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2016, 10:12:45 AM »
Wait was that the whole season??

Yup, 10 episode season

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2016, 10:18:38 AM »
Ugh. Weak!

Even if the final line did make me laugh.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2016, 10:29:44 AM »
Ugh. Weak!

+1

And that final line was the funniest thing all season. Classic non-pc South Park. And kinda like, "hey everybody's lost the point of what the internet is really for: sending dick pics and calling people fag."

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2016, 10:56:48 AM »
Ugh. Weak!

+1

And that final line was the funniest thing all season. Classic non-pc South Park. And kinda like, "hey everybody's lost the point of what the internet is really for: sending dick pics and calling people fag."

I honestly thought he was going to say "Member chewbacca?" but I enjoyed the final line, it made me laugh.

Offline ChuckSteak

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2016, 02:06:32 PM »
The worst season of South Park ever.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2016, 02:19:46 PM »

Nah, for me that would be the last like 3 seasons.  South Park hasn't been consistently good in a long time.  I think this season was still better than the last few even though it overall was not very good. 

Offline Jester

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2016, 02:21:31 PM »
So they wiped the internet so we could go forward without having to apologize for the past.

Was this their way of saying they would erase this season from all record and memory if they could so we could never have to talk about it again?
Political discussion post-election = pointless.
Nothing like getting a lecture on “what is and will happen” from the same people that just went 0 for 100 at bat during the election cycle.

Offline Jester

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2016, 02:35:09 PM »

Nah, for me that would be the last like 3 seasons.  South Park hasn't been consistently good in a long time.  I think this season was still better than the last few even though it overall was not very good.

Better than Pussy Crusher Principal and CtPa Town?  That was one of the best seasons ever.

Then you have instant classic episodes like Taming Strange and Gluten Free Ebola.

They should have just played out whatever they had in mind with Hillary Clinton becoming president.  Maybe the twist would be Romney supplants her via a Bain corporate takeover of the presidency.  Member Romney?
Political discussion post-election = pointless.
Nothing like getting a lecture on “what is and will happen” from the same people that just went 0 for 100 at bat during the election cycle.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2016, 02:51:50 PM »

Better than Pussy Crusher Principal and CtPa Town?  That was one of the best seasons ever.

Then you have instant classic episodes like Taming Strange and Gluten Free Ebola.

They should have just played out whatever they had in mind with Hillary Clinton becoming president.  Maybe the twist would be Romney supplants her via a Bain corporate takeover of the presidency.  Member Romney?

That's why I mentioned consistently.  Each of the last few seasons have had standout episodes, but seasons as a whole weren't very good.  I foudn this season to be better than the last few as a whole, but to me, that's not saying a whole lot. 

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2016, 08:08:08 AM »
I think this was easily the worst season of South Park ever. It's been pretty clear for last 5 years or so that South Park is not a priority for Matt and Trey nor is the passion still there. I still think this season was thrown off by Trump winning the election. I mean what happened to the whole JJ Abrams bit? And the member berries were prominent in every episode except the finale. Just poor story telling. Something went very wrong this season. As much as I love South Park I'm ready for it to die and go out in style.

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2016, 06:12:28 AM »
Really shit season. I think I missed an episode and don't even care. I'm not liking the jokes that run for episodes on end. I miss the days of completely random episodes that were completely detached from what was going on currently. Member Cartman Land? Member Sea People? Memberrrr

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2017, 11:58:14 AM »
Member Sea People?
I was just watching this very episode, holy shit :lol has one of my favourite southpark quotes ever:

Kyle: "Wow, that's a lot of sea men you got there Cartman!"
Eric: "Yeah I bought all that I could at this bank and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley. The sweet thing is, the stupid asshole didn't even charge me money for it, he just made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose."
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2017, 03:02:54 PM »
Member Sea People?
I was just watching this very episode, holy shit :lol has one of my favourite southpark quotes ever:

Kyle: "Wow, that's a lot of sea men you got there Cartman!"
Eric: "Yeah I bought all that I could at this bank and then I got the rest from this guy Ralph in an alley. The sweet thing is, the stupid asshole didn't even charge me money for it, he just made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose."

Yeah that is one of the best jokes of the entire series. I laughed hard when I first heard that.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD