The post funny stuff thread v.graham's number

Started by XJDenton, December 22, 2016, 03:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbert

TheSilentHam

Chino on an international undercover operation?

Prog Snob

jingle.boy

Quote from: Jamesman42 on Today at 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

TheSilentHam

:laugh: good 'uns. About the "I think we can all agree that it feels good...." - I bet that if we made a thread about it here at dtf, we would still find a way to get a 2-3 page debate out of it.

Prog Snob

El Barto

I like that somebody drove a U-Haul truck to the redneck jamboree.

jingle.boy

Quote from: Jamesman42 on Today at 12:38:03 PM
Quote from: TAC on September 19, 2024, 05:23:01 PMHow is this even possible? Are we playing or what, people??
So I just checked, and, uh, you are one of the two who haven't sent.
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on Today at 12:46:33 PMTim's roulette police card is hereby revoked!

Stadler

Quote from: TheSilentHam on June 13, 2017, 07:42:06 PM
:laugh: good 'uns. About the "I think we can all agree that it feels good...." - I bet that if we made a thread about it here at dtf, we would still find a way to get a 2-3 page debate out of it.

Not from me, I guarantee you that. 

ReaperKK

It seems like DTF can find a way to hate everything

Podaar

Quote from: Stadler on June 19, 2017, 04:11:23 AM
Quote from: TheSilentHam on June 13, 2017, 07:42:06 PM

Not from me, I guarantee you that.

Right up until the moment Keifer and Woody introduce you to a hungry calf, then you'll be rescinding that guarantee.

Phoenix87x

gmillerdrake

Orbert

Awesome!  :lol

And yeah, some people won't get it, but too bad for them.

Stadler

Orbert

Yep.  Error 404, page not found.  "404" has become a generic term for when something is missing.

MrBoom_shack-a-lack

Orbert

I've never figured out of those videos are computer-generated or what, but they're getting better.  Still weird as hell, though.

Also, I'm not sure if it's okay to check out the females or not.  I mean, some of them...  You know, I think I'll just stop there.

Prog Snob

Quote from: Orbert on June 22, 2017, 12:25:19 PM
Yep.  Error 404, page not found.  "404" has become a generic term for when something is missing.

That would be 404, not 4.04.  :P   ;)

Orbert

Not sure if real, fake, or what, but it made me laugh:

El Barto

It was in Brazil. Poor bastard happened to pick a store where 4 undercover cops where buying their coffee and doughnuts. He and the cashier were the only civvies in the place.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

TheSilentHam

Podaar

:lol :lol

I'm laughing but there is a nervous quality to it.

TheSilentHam

Lynxo

gmillerdrake

Prog Snob

Chino

AngelBack

gmillerdrake

ReaperKK

Ben_Jamin

Haha...That was pretty great. The Rollerblading one is funny as hell.

Phoenix87x

Orbert