Author Topic: Your concerts for 2017  (Read 33677 times)

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
Re: Your concerts for 2017
« Reply #490 on: October 22, 2017, 11:15:30 AM »
Updated...
2/4 Anti-flag and Reel Big Fish
2/9 Lordi with meet and greet
6/14 Roger Waters
8/22 Rancid and Dropkick Murphys
9/17 Against Me!
9/19 U2
9/22 Ben Folds with meet and greet
10/21 Punk in Drublic Festival (Guttermouth, Goldfinger, Authority Zero, NOFX, Bad Religion) - man, NOFX still suck live lol
10/28 Dream Theater. Save Ferris is also in town this night and I've never seen em. Kinda sad I have to miss them, but excited for Images and Words.

Offline earlilano

« Reply #491 on: October 22, 2017, 04:18:44 PM »
I personally liked the new House of Blues Anaheim.  Managed to get a spot on the 4th floor parking pretty easily.  Got there at around 5:50 or so.  Got in line at 6:00.  I did not eat at the restaurant since I wanted to save money.  The building also validates your parking. When I got into the building at around 7:00-ish or so, the floor was not jammed packed yet, and it was easy to get a spot on the middle of the floor.  This was on a Friday as well.  However, it was jammed at around 7:20-ish, and the first band went out on 7:30, but I had a great view behind the soundboard.  Pretty much, anywhere in the first floor is a good view, unless you are short and are behind tall people. The sound is pretty good.  Heard Halestorm nice and loud and clear (can't say the same for Starset though).

I'm also going to the Breaking Benjamin concert as well on Monday and since, this is apparently a more-stripped down concert, they should have good quality sound.

I'm excited for Breaking Benjamin. I saw them last year at the old House of Blues Anaheim and they had an awesome show.  :metal

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #492 on: October 24, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »
Attending The Shattered Fortress tonight  :metal
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »

:metal :metal you'll have a good time

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #494 on: October 24, 2017, 02:01:16 PM »

Frickin Awesome show!!! Enjoy!

Offline v_clortho

• Keymaster of Gozer
  • King of DTF
« Reply #495 on: October 24, 2017, 04:26:32 PM »
Just got tickets to the Dear Hunter in Chicago 12/8. Anyone know if there is a good hotel within walking distance to the Bottom Lounge?

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #496 on: October 24, 2017, 06:26:01 PM »
So, I went to see Breaking Benjamin at the House of Blues, last night.  Man, for an acoustic show, they were loud, but very clear, and played great.  The crowd, including myself, was singing along for the most part of the show and really came alive for songs like So Cold, Sooner or Later, Breath, I Will Not Bow, and, of course, The Diary of Jane.

My voice was shot after all of that.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 08:10:00 PM by Anguyen92 »

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #497 on: October 25, 2017, 06:06:17 AM »

Frickin Awesome show!!! Enjoy!

I wasn't prepared for the amount of metal those guys delivered but boy was that a fun show. I ended up covered in other people's sweat and my voice was almost gone. Haven't had that kind of fun in a while  :metal

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #498 on: October 26, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »
Seeing 311 Saturday night here in NJ, but realized yesterday their next show in NY is actually only an hour from work on Monday.... so scooped up a first row balcony ticket for that.  That'll make it my 5th and final time seeing them this year in 3 different states  :metal  They are doing a better rotation of lesser played songs so I figured getting another show might yield me some more different songs from the previous shows this year.  I'm also still loving their latest release so I'm down for me new songs too. 

Also got myself all set for the three concerts in a row in November so I am pumped for that (DT, HIM, DT)

Offline majo

« Reply #499 on: October 26, 2017, 12:16:11 PM »
Testament/Annihilator/Death Angel in few weeks  :metal
Life's too short to remove USB safely.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #500 on: October 30, 2017, 04:23:43 PM »
Saturday night the gf and I went to see 311 and given the Halloween weekend, we decided to dress up for the concert even though it turned out no one else really did ( :lol the venue was advertising for people to dress up!) but us dressing up definitely added a twist to a normal concert and added a whole lot of fun/interesting moments (including free drinks for pictures).   

So we went as ketchup and mustard bottles.  We pre-gamed at my house before catching an uber to the venue but our Uber driver must have been a little too excited to get there.  As we approached the venue, there were a lot of cops out directing traffic.  Our driver just blew past the cops without a fuck to give.  Well clearly the cops cared as one immediately pulled out and made him pull over before finishing going through the slow down zone.  This was great and a highlight of the night.  First time being in the backseat of a pulled over Uber, but this guy had ketchup and mustard in the back of his car!  The cop didn't even acknoledge us in the back, and maybe for good reason since he was strictly business giving out a ticket, but I couldn't control my laughter of the situation.  Also since we were like right there, pretty much everyone walking to the venue got a good laugh looking at the pulled over car with us in it.

Well we finally got into the venue and had a blast.  We had tickets in the last row on the balcony but the last few rows werent sold so we just chilled dead center with no one around us.  My friend was also there so we sat with him for a bit, but being 10 rows closer he had more people around blocking views so we moved back because we had room to dance and no heads blocking us.  This was my 4th time seeing 311 this year and another completely different set list.  They played 4 songs they hadn't yet played this tour and didn't play 3 of their hit songs which sucked for my gf cause being her first time seeing 311 she was hoping to catch the hits, but as a hardcore fan, I was really happy for our set.  It's a huge reason why I keep coming back to see 311 time and time again... and yea, I made it to Port Chester NY for my 5th and final 311 show of the year.  I am pumped for tonight, but I am missing my ketchup and therefore not going as mustard tonight.

311 Live at Wellmont Theater NJ  The video starts with us pulled over for a good laugh before the music.

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #501 on: October 31, 2017, 06:01:09 AM »
Cool story bro....

But seriously, that was a cool story  :lol

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #502 on: November 01, 2017, 04:17:55 PM »
 :lol Nothing really interesting or exciting to report on my last concert with 311, but it was another solid show and got to see some more songs I've never seen them play before (I think that makes it my 16th or 17th show seen by them now).  The venue was pretty empty comparatively and I was able to get real close though so that was cool.  Since the attendance wasn't huge they didn't care if I went up to the seats for a bit as well which was cool, pretty much had freedom to watch from wherever I wanted to.

P-Nut performs the Stranger Things theme song during his Bass solo

Offline frogprog

« Reply #503 on: November 03, 2017, 11:48:36 AM »
Took my wife and daughter to see Imagine Dragons' Evolve tour last night in Philly. While they are not really my cup of tea, my daughter loves them. All in all a great show. It's always cool to feel and see the energy in a sold out arena. Dan Reynolds had many positive things to say to the audience which was very cool. Halfway through the show they WALKED all the way across the floor through the audience to a small stage behind the soundboards and played a short acoustic set which was really cool. All in all great energy and visuals and most importantly major points with my teenage daughter!!!

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #504 on: November 04, 2017, 04:09:09 AM »
On route to see The Distant Worlds Orchestra playing Final Fantasy music at The Royal Albert Hall tonight. Gonna be a night of epic geekery. So ready for this! I know there are Final Fantasy fans here, talk to me  :corn

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #505 on: November 04, 2017, 06:39:56 AM »
On route to see The Distant Worlds Orchestra playing Final Fantasy music at The Royal Albert Hall tonight. Gonna be a night of epic geekery. So ready for this! I know there are Final Fantasy fans here, talk to me  :corn

That venue is forever ingrained as the stage with fart bubbles shooting across it thanks to Devin Townsend's live concert blu-ray there.  :lol

Offline earlilano

« Reply #506 on: November 13, 2017, 02:51:58 AM »
Seen:
May 28 - Lifehouse at Pechanga
June 20 - Korn, Stone Sour, Baby Metal at Chula Vista , CA
June 24 - Tool at San Bernardino, CA
July 15 - Goo Goo Dolls at Las Vegas, NV
August 6 - Metallica, Aveneged Sevenfold, Gojira at San Diego PETCO Park
August 25 - Fuel, Marcy Playground, Dishwalla at Morongo
October 7 - CalJam 2017 with Foo Fighters and Queens of the Stone Age and others at San Bernardino, CA
October 22 - Skillet at Ontario, CA
October 23 - Breaking Benjamin at House of Blues Anaheim
October 25 - In This Moment at Riverside Municipal
October 26 - Dream Theater at The Wiltern
November 8 - Bruno Mars at The Forum

Upcoming:

November 21 - Our Lady Peace at The El Rey Theatre
December 7 - Sick Puppies in LA
December 10 - Goo Goo Dolls in Riversie

I have been to more concerts this year compared to all previous years combined. If I don't count DT, my Top 3 would be Skillet, Foo Fighters, and Tool so far this year. I'm super excited to see Sick Puppies since they were an opening band in my first ever live concert in 2009 and they made me want to go to live concerts ever since.  :metal
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:45:57 AM by earlilano »

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #507 on: November 13, 2017, 12:38:16 PM »
Mastodon this Friday. Can't wait.

2017 has been a great concert year so far with DT (2 times), MP's Shattered Fortress (2 times), Neal Morse, Gojira, Animals as Leaders, Haken, Slayer, Volbeat, Evergrey and Amaranthe/Eluveitie.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #508 on: November 13, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
Booked myself a weekend trip to Dallas so add:

December 2nd - Dream Theater @ Toyota Music Factory, Dallas TX

to my massive concert list this year.

As for this week, I took off from work Thursday and Friday and going to three concerts in a row:

November 16th - Dream Theater @ Beacon Theater, New York NY
November 17th - HIM and CKY @ Hammerstein Ballrom, New York NY
November 18th - Dream Theater @ Paramount Theater, Asbury Park NJ

:metal :metal

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #509 on: November 14, 2017, 02:55:56 AM »
Got Opeth and Enslaved in a week  :metal

Got a spare ticket and literally can't even give it away. I've got a friend who's up for it but he hasn't got a clue who either band are, he just likes seeing live music. At least that's something  :lol

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #510 on: November 14, 2017, 02:57:09 AM »
This saturday - Helloween, Pumpkins United  :metal

30th November, the day after my birthday - Alice Cooper!!!  :metal
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #511 on: November 21, 2017, 07:23:03 AM »
Opeth and Enslaved tonight, can't wait!

:metal :metal :metal

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #512 on: November 24, 2017, 02:57:57 PM »
Periphery and Animals as Leaders tomorrow night, very stoked!!

Edit: Incredible show, Animals was off the charts, and Periphery delivered the goods as expected. Scored another setlist for my collection...

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:28:48 AM by lonestar »

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2017, 10:44:37 AM »
I attended a Sigur Ros concert on Sunday night and was mesmerized by the combination of light show and music. I wasn't expecting it to be as dark as it was either, and it was very emotional. And 2 days later I still can't complrehend how Jonsi can produce such beautiful sounds live with nothing more than his throat, he was perfect throught the show.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2017, 11:25:37 AM »
Periphery and Animals as Leaders tomorrow night, very stoked!!

Edit: Incredible show, Animals was off the charts, and Periphery delivered the goods as expected. Scored another setlist for my collection...

Nice, my buddy out in San Fran went to this show and said it was really good

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #515 on: December 04, 2017, 09:11:37 AM »
Russian Circles/Red Fang/Mastodon tonight  :metal

So ready for this. I've been giving the two support bands a good few listens and come to the conclusion  I dig RC but RF, not so much. We'll see how they fare live I guess.

Sooooo hoping Mastodon play Jaguar God but I don't think they are really playing it live  :tdwn

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #516 on: December 09, 2017, 01:03:09 AM »
Just came back from a sold out Dirty Heads show. Damn good it was. Had a good spot so no worries about anyone tall being in front of me, like at the DT show.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #517 on: December 09, 2017, 07:58:28 AM »
Nice, I had so many opportunities to see them when they did a 3 show texas run last year opening for Sublime with Rome and 311.  I missed them 2 of the 3 shows, the one show I saw them, I had regrets about not catching them before.  Also Matisyahu was opening too so he played with them in a song or two.  I just didn't know who they were at the time and they are not totally my music, but they are solid.

Offline TheLordOfTheStrings

• I make music. I also do other stuff sometimes.
  • EB
« Reply #518 on: December 09, 2017, 11:58:55 AM »
I saw Alter Bridge, Haken, and DT this year. Considering I'm poor as a motha fucka, this was a pretty good year for me. xD

I hope everyone had an awesome, music filled 2017! <3
Check out the latest concept album “III: The Sparrow & The Architect”, released under my project The Circle of Wonders:

https://linktr.ee/STARCOMMANDStudios

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #519 on: December 09, 2017, 12:29:21 PM »
I saw Nothing More at the start of this week, whoaa they really now how to put up an amazing show. They were super energetic and the crowd was really into it, even moshing during the last songs. I also loved that they changed some of the songs a bit just for playing them live, like extended ends etcetera.
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #520 on: December 20, 2017, 02:17:26 PM »
Well 2017 is nearing the end so here's my 2017 concert wrap up.  I still have one more concert next week before the year ends, but here is the final link with a cramx3 video link to each concert.  I can't believe I will have seen 34 concerts in one year. 

January 20th - Reel Big Fish & Anti-Flag @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ (Im Cool / Everyone Else is an Asshole / Where Have You Been)
February 3rd - AFI @ Terminal 5, New York NY (The Conductor)
February 4th - AFI @ Paradise Rock Club, Boston MA (Now The World)
February 17th - Less Than Jake & Pepper @ Playstation Theater, New York NY ( LTJ - Bomb Drop, Pepper - Ho's)
March 7th - Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Staples Center, Los Angeles CA (Parallel Universe)
March 10th - Amaranthe @ House of Independents, Asbury Park NJ (Endlessly)
April 13th - Bon Jovi @ Madison Square Garden, New York NY (Roller Coaster)
April 15th - Def Leppard and Poison @ Nassau Coliseum, Long Island NY
April 24th - Delain & Hammerfall @ Stage 48, New York NY
May 14th - Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold @ Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ
June 7th - Iron Maiden and Ghost @ Prudential Center, Newark NJ
June 23rd - Third Eye Blind @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ (Hows it Going to Be)
July 11th - 311 @ Hammerstein Ballroom, New York NY (Syntax Error)
July 14th - Incubus and Jimmy Eat World @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 15th - 311, New Politics, and The Skints @ Stone Pony, Asbury Park NJ
July 21st - Iron Maiden and Ghost @ Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY (Ghost - Absolution)
July 22nd - Iron Maiden and Ghost @ Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY
July 29th - Mighty Mighty Bosstones @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ (The Impression That I Get)
August 4th - Rancid and Dropkick Murphys @ Stone Pony, Asbury Park NJ
August 19th - 311 @ Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood CA
August 28th - Deep Purple and Alice Cooper @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 2nd - Haken @ Highline Ballroom, New York City NY
September 12th - Sublime with Rome and Offspring @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 16th - Scorpions and MegaDeth @ Madison Square Garden, New York NY
September 24th - Mike Portnoy's Shattered Fortress @ Irving Plaza, New York NY
September 29th - Epica and Lacuna Coil @ Playstation Theater, New York NY
October 7th - Weezer @ Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison CO (Weekend Woman Live Preview)
October 28th - 311 @ Wellmont Theater, Montclair NJ
October 30th - 311 @ Capitol Theater, Port Chester NY
November 16th - Dream Theater @ Beacon Theater, New York NY (Wait for Sleep)
November 17th - HIM @ Hammerstein Ballrom, New York NY
November 18th - Dream Theater @ Paramount Theater, Asbury Park NJ
December 2nd - Dream Theater @ Toyota Music Factory, Dallas TX (Hell's Kitchen)
December 28th - Clutch and Devin Townsend Project @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ

and my top 5 concerts of the year:

1. Iron Maiden - Well the back to back nights in Brooklyn was probably the highlight of my concerts for the year.  I'd say night 1 had the better energy but night 2 had Bruce stripping.  They are my favorite band performing their new songs for the last time ever likely, so this easily tops the list for me.
2. Epica and Lacuna Coil - This was the final show of the tour and featured some really unique moments such as a power outage causing Cristina Scabbia to sing Highway to Hell, as well as Simone joining Lacuna Coil on stage for a song and later on Cristina joining Epica for a song.
3. Dream Theater in Dallas - Final show of the Images and Words tour and it was a great performance with a special JP and JR solo of LTE's Hourglass.  The venue and crowd were great, maybe the most fun I've had a DT show.
4. The Shattered Fortress - The energy in the room is tough to beat, sold out with lots of Portnoy family in attendance.  The place rocked the moment you heard the SFAM intro.
5.  311 in LA.  Saw them in their home town and they played an extended set with a second encore.  They really blew the roof off this place and the venue was fun.  I think I had been up like 24 hours straight for this and maybe added to my altered state of mind.  Or maybe it was just everyone smoking weed around me.

2018 is going to be hard to beat considering I saw my two favorite bands 3 times each including their final shows of their tours, but given that I just booked my flight to Atlanta for ProgPower, I think 2018 has potential be still be stellar.   :metal

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #521 on: January 02, 2018, 06:14:57 PM »
Now the year is out, here is my ranking of all my gigs from last year:

Coheed and Cambria
Reel Big Fish/Anti-Flag/Mad Caddies
Mastodon/Red Fang/Russian Circles
Devin Townsend/Tesseract/Leprous
Distant Worlds Orchestra
The King Blues
Haken
Opeth/Enslaved
The Skints
Riverside
Bonobo

Probably the most amount of gigs I've been to in years. There are a few bands I wish I'd gotten to see on top of these but there's always another time.

Offline efxf

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #522 on: January 03, 2018, 08:19:21 PM »
My 2017 shows/concerts with YouTube links to my videos:

42nd Street - 1/17/17
Barantan/McGill/Wielerstein - 1/23/17
Once - 1/31/17
Circus Oz - 2/7/17
Geoff Tate - Acoustic Tour - 2/21/17
    Chasing Blue Sky - https://youtu.be/f7e7wMSd-TI
    The Lady Wore Black - https://youtu.be/GeqizLw7PUM
    Eyes of a Stranger - https://youtu.be/5Fd69FzFm2c
    Around the World - https://youtu.be/IQTFg0Zo0D8
    Entire show - https://youtu.be/RimkgU98Hhk
Han/Setzer/Finckel - 2/23/17
Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra - 3/2/17
Pippin - 3/21/17
Rockin' Road to Dublin - 3/23/17
Rocktopia - 3/31/17
    Alone - https://youtu.be/zsOu6XZbUv0
    Dream On - https://youtu.be/RUdLwXM6Sv0
    Kashmir - https://youtu.be/DAf0OVMFtEk
    Nessun Dorma - https://youtu.be/IaHOE2E1j_8
    Romeo & Juliet/Because the Night - https://youtu.be/RwXoDkYTH6I
    Quando Men Vo/Something/Caruso - https://youtu.be/mgI36YV8uc0
    Fanfare for the Common Man/On the Turning Away - https://youtu.be/TkP5-ZvrfjM
    Stairway to Heaven - https://youtu.be/JCQUvTsNOwA
Pump Boys & Dinettes - 4/7/17
The Illusionists - 4/11/17
Annie - 4/18/17
M3 Rock Fest - 4/28/17 - 4/29/17
    Video playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-U054-p_taan9SLNCol4q1XYi4CiSQcp
The Lumineers/U2 - 6/7/17
    Ho Hey - The Lumineers - https://youtu.be/5nWltZm3zG4
    Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2 - https://youtu.be/ahaB8oKRP4w
    New Year's Day - https://youtu.be/xBQ-j6bCAmc
    Pride (In the Name of Love) - U2 - https://youtu.be/Nh8Y-1xDfMQ
    Where The Streets Have No Name - U2 - https://youtu.be/BOrVA1fqH4o
    Exit - U2 - https://youtu.be/PEwK4ffeSnQ
    One - U2 - https://youtu.be/NO0mCwJ1F-U
    Beautiful Day - U2 - https://youtu.be/3ONc9_Nt3rg
Adrenaline Mob - 6/20/17
    Entire show - https://youtu.be/UZjX0tIxbSc
Man of La Mancha - 7/22/17
The Wizard of Oz (I played the flute & piccolo for a local production) - 7/28/17 - 7/30/17
Autograph/Kix/Queensryche - 8/5/17
    You Are Us, We Are You - Autograph - https://youtu.be/OaZ5aO_WQjo
    Turn Up the Radio - Autograph - https://youtu.be/0P6jm8rduB8
    Don't Close Your Eyes - Kix - https://youtu.be/aCso_u4A9Rw
    Blow My Fuse - Kix - https://youtu.be/9B_YCq8NQ5Y
    Best I Can - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/LjIPWyyRUBE
    The Mission - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/JwjZdExSUog
    Surgical Strike - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/bkvHWVjwYOM
    I Don't Believe In Love - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/hZN0X3J-6mc
    Queen of the Reich - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/jWqHgjtJFj0
    Take Hold of the Flame - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/xYo8PSsiU0g
    Anarchy X/Revolution Calling - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/BVWgjGr5Wbc
    Screaming In Digital - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/amOckhHD8Jc
    Eyes of a Stranger - Queensryche - https://youtu.be/rIkzvuMY-K4
Rocktopia - 8/12/17
    Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Mozart)/Come Sail Away (Styx) - https://youtu.be/dzBAtq54IcI
    Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor (Rachmaninoff)/Alone (Heart) - https://youtu.be/-Umkssg3Rbo
    The Rite of Spring (Stravinsky)/Purple Haze (Jimi Hendrix) - https://youtu.be/Xkqf1e0_ATQ
    Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)/Uprising (Muse) - https://youtu.be/pxp8js2PrH4
    Kashmir (Led Zeppelin)/Nessun Dorma (Puccini) - https://youtu.be/u7xLiS-bexI
    Pictures at the Exhibition (Mussorgsky)/Where the Streets Have No Name (U2) - https://youtu.be/zVt1Iwvq6X0
    I Want to Know What Love Is (Foreigner) - https://youtu.be/8vIL1UonIf4
    Adagio for Strings/Who Wants to Live Forever/Champions/Ode to Joy/Don't Stop Believin' - https://youtu.be/lyZBMGm2bbk
ProgPower USA - 9/6/17 - 9/9/17
    Day 1 video playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-U054-p_taZhPJwcRELj8J904TbYpjfD
    Day 2 video playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-U054-p_taYf703NB0XYiiP0HiYLV6xx
    Day 3 video playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-U054-p_taaz-hmg3Nyga9a6Ivmprngh
    Day 4 video playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-U054-p_tabmYcAZrkEoJGIqvjUVprOI
Nancy Wilson - 9/26/17
Yo-Yo Ma - 11/3/17
Dream Theater - 11/8/17
    Intro/The Dark Eternal Night - https://youtu.be/MR0PXzYCv8c
    Don't Look Past Me - https://youtu.be/R3TjT_GblFc
    Portrait of Tracy/As I Am - https://youtu.be/VeLmbD76GGY
    Intro/Pull Me Under - https://youtu.be/Xgdkshdq1bA
    Another Day - https://youtu.be/ajnc3K8cEC0
    Take The Time - https://youtu.be/u7w-GlND0tw
    Metropolis Pt. I (with Mike Mangini Drum Solo) - https://youtu.be/RwWIuEGKjQc
    Wait for Sleep - https://youtu.be/Vo2TzOv2XF0
    A Change of Seasons (Encore) - https://youtu.be/p3AHDt2z8MM
The Sound of Music - 11/15/17
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Erie - East tour) - 11/16/17
    Carmina Burana - https://youtu.be/WAD0EhQ0NZk
    The Mountain - https://youtu.be/lzgQTiOndX0
    Finale - https://youtu.be/2lEyfKjqhzo
Apollo's Fire - 11/30/17
Cirque du Soleil: Michael Jackson ONE - 12/11/17
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Pittsburgh - East tour) - 12/22/17
    Time and Distance/Winter Palace - https://youtu.be/M4cH1H7VV6w
    Intro/Narration/O Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night - https://youtu.be/j4HyFAjj2j4
    Joy to the World/Good King Joy - https://youtu.be/E1cno8QKzPc
    Christmas Dreams - https://youtu.be/rn5D2d6Yl24
    Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) - https://youtu.be/GAOI9HtOkmg
    What Child Is This? - https://youtu.be/WSy8DE3Noqo
    First Snow - https://youtu.be/7hT7MN9hiqU
    Promises to Keep - https://youtu.be/80MODk5vIFk
    This Christmas Day - https://youtu.be/QYomG-ZZtCI
    Siberian Sleigh Ride - https://youtu.be/dCHy9Xm2WG4
    Mad Russian's Christmas - https://youtu.be/qS84ox1NAjU
    Wizards In Winter - https://youtu.be/HAIAAdbemuI
    Madness of Men - https://youtu.be/p9O-wGLHfD0
    Beethoven - https://youtu.be/p9tqGVCVGoo
    Carmina Burana - https://youtu.be/3RmZGAPDYyE
    The Safest Way Into Tomorrow/Night Conceives - https://youtu.be/fI3r56WFsrg
    The Mountain - https://youtu.be/0J0XY7BoQ64
    Requiem/Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) (Reprise) - https://youtu.be/hsV44SrFLkM

-Stef
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:27:56 AM by efxf »

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #523 on: January 03, 2018, 10:02:36 PM »
Nice  :metal :metal

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #524 on: January 04, 2018, 06:23:20 PM »
Here is where I ended in 2017:

2017-02-06 - John Wesley, and John Lodge & the 10,000 Light Years Band at Ferg's Live in Tampa
2017-02-07 - Mike Portnoy's Shattered Fortress, Pain of Salvation, and Haken on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-08 - District 97, The Neal Morse Band, Bad Dreams, and Yes on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-09 - Spock's Beard, Frost*, The Neal Morse Band, Haken, and Anglagard on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-10 - Spock's Beard, Steve Hackett, Frost*, Pain of Salvation, and Mike Portnoy's Shattered Fortress on Cruise to the Edge
2017-02-26 – Pain of Salvation and Edensong at Webster Hall in NYC
2017-04-06 – MindMaze at the Sellersville Theater in Sellersville
2017-04-29 – MindMaze at the Funhouse in Bethlehem
2017-05-05 - Kyros and Moon Safari at The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2017-05-06 - The Aaron Clift Experiment, Unified Past, and The Neal Morse Band  at The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2017-05-07 – The Fierce & the Dead, Evership, Edensong, and Anglagard at The Majestic Theater in Gettysburg
2017-05-10 – Coheed and Cambria and The Dear Hunter at the Fillmore in Philadelphia
2017-05-11 – Edge of Reality and Kyros at Maxicali Live in Teaneck
2017-06-02 – 3rDegree, Advent Horizon, and No More Pain at Pub Webb in Philadelphia
2017-06-04 – Iron Maiden and Ghost at the Wells-Fargo Center in Philadelphia
2017-06-18 - Fates Warning and Infinite Spectrum at Mexicali Live in Teaneck
2017-06-28 – Fates Warning and Infinite Spectrum at the Sellersville Theater in Sellersville
2017-08-25 – Anathema at the TLA in Philadelphia
2017-08-26 - Neal Morse Band at Keswick Theater in Glenside
2017-09-01 – Haken at the Foundry in Philadelphia
2017-09-02 – Haken at Highline Ballroom
2017-09-03 - MindMaze and Iris Divine at Rusty Nail in Ardmore
2017-09-15 – Ayreon at the 013 in the Netherlands
2017-09-15 – Ayreon at the 013 in the Netherlands
2017-09-16 – Ayreon at the 013 in the Netherlands
2017-09-23 - Haken at the Bottom Lounge in Chicago
2017-09-24 - Shattered Fortress at Irving Plaza in NYC
2017-10-28 - Thank You Scientist and The Tea Club at Debonair Music Hall in Teaneck
2017-11-16 - MindMaze at Chicago in Allentown
2017-11-18 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra at PPL Center in Allentown
2017-11-19 - Dream Theater at Mariam Theater in Philadelphia
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1