Author Topic: Chance  (Read 661 times)

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Chance
« on: October 26, 2016, 07:15:34 AM »
Anyone else watching this one?  It's a new show on Hulu starring Hugh Laurie as neuropsychiatrist Eldon Chance, and no, it's nothing like House

I've caught the first two episodes thus far; they were both released last Wednesday.  Episode 3 was released today, so apparently they will be doling it out weekly like they did for 11.22.63.

So far, I'm really enjoying it.  Chance refers patients on to the proper caregivers, and it looks like one case in particular is driving this season.  Also, he has some backstory baggage.  And with an actor in Laurie's league, this looks really good.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: Chance
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 07:13:32 AM »
No one?  Really?
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Chance
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 09:55:12 PM »
I'm going to eventually, it seems cool and my wife is interested so I'm bound to see it sooner or later.
I love Hugh Laurie but I was secretly hoping that after House he'd get with the Blackadder crew at one point and make another season and this show that means it's not happening.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.