Author Topic: Star Trek: Thread Space 9  (Read 36583 times)

Offline abydos

• DT.net
Re: Star Trek: Thread Space 9
« Reply #1680 on: June 20, 2018, 05:17:39 AM »
Some higher up execs really don't like Star Trek or the fans and would love to release shit that would piss them off.

Offline El Barto

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1681 on: June 22, 2018, 08:08:27 AM »
Some higher up execs really don't like Star Trek or the fans and would love to release shit that would piss them off.
Perhaps, but I think it's more likely they're just targeting a much broader audience. The execs understand that you don't get butts in seats by having 3 guys talk their way out of a mysterious situation.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1682 on: June 23, 2018, 09:20:23 PM »
Just re-watched the final episode of TNG. One of my favorite episodes of TNG and a really bittersweet final scene.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF's resident deceased dictator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • The changing of the worrd is inevitabre!!!
« Reply #1683 on: June 24, 2018, 04:37:14 AM »
Just re-watched the final episode of TNG. One of my favorite episodes of TNG and a really bittersweet final scene.

The one thing I disliked about the premise of All Good Things was how Q placed the blame on Picard... but if Q hadn't gone meddling in all three time periods, the anomaly would've never been created!  Other than that, it is a fantastic way to close the series.
Can you imagine some alien race comes to a large nebula they've never seen before, and it just turns out it's the Federation's dumping ground for space-smile?
And TAC can suck it  :biggrin:, this is heavy in all the right places.  :tup

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1684 on: June 24, 2018, 05:24:07 AM »

The one thing I disliked about the premise of All Good Things was how Q placed the blame on Picard... but if Q hadn't gone meddling in all three time periods, the anomaly would've never been created!  Other than that, it is a fantastic way to close the series.

He wasn’t actually blaming him. He was using that to motivate him.
fanticide.bandcamp.com