Author Topic: Stranger Things  (Read 33069 times)

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
Re: Stranger Things
« Reply #245 on: July 11, 2019, 08:27:09 AM »
Interesting. The first episode or two is supposed to set up the season. I believe in those first two episodes we saw Mike and Eleven's relationship advance, we saw Hopper grow into the overprotective dad role and his chemistry with Joyce developed, we saw the newly constructed Starcourt Mall where Steve's got a new job and we meet Robin. Then we see Billy get dragged into the Upside Down and struggle with that and Dustin and Steve start to uncover the whole secret Russian base and operation within the mall. I didn't see much predictability in there other than your usual 'start of season' stuff to set up the rest. (Not at all saying you're wrong for your opinions, just having fun discussing it.)

I get the need to set things up and that you can't just jump right into something. I just don't think all of which you stated needed two episodes to fulfill the 'set up' needs....especially when there are only (8) episodes in the season.

The predictability I speak of comes in when you pretty much knew after the second or third mention of them not believing that Dustin's girlfriend was real that she'd play a part in them beating or saving someone.....over that CB system. After about the second or third little argument Hopper and Joyce got in the vibe of one of them 'dying' was set...and with how Hopper/El/Joyce were going the common denominator was Hopper so you knew he was the sacrifice this season (although I don't think he's dead) Billy doing something to save/help the kids against the mind flayer thing was inevitable also.

I think I watch a TON of movies/TV/shows etc etc and one downside to that is that you notice there really aren't a lot of 'surprises' out there. all these stories/movies/shows carry the same template so to speak and honestly it's rare that I'm taken off guard or surprised when something happens in a show. That's not a 'braggy' thing that's just the way it is for me due to the amount of content I've watched. The cool and good ones just find fun, creative ways to to it. Which Stranger Things still does. It's a good show. I'm just nit picking it because I'm holding to to that S1 level of comparison.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2019, 08:37:01 AM »
Yeah I guess that's it... I wasn't able to predict Suzie or the Hopper death at all. Maybe it's because I'm watching for the character interaction instead of trying to predict the future? I don't watch tons of TV so I guess I'm just not quick on the uptake with the tropes
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2019, 09:13:57 AM »
Yeah I guess that's it... I wasn't able to predict Suzie or the Hopper death at all. Maybe it's because I'm watching for the character interaction instead of trying to predict the future? I don't watch tons of TV so I guess I'm just not quick on the uptake with the tropes

Just some background.....me, my middle brother and my mom watch a LOT of TV/shows/etc etc. Over the years it became a bit of competition to 'figure out' the movie/show before it was over. The twists...tropes....whatever, we have/had this "battle" going forever. "When did you realize Christian Bale had a twin"..." "I knew Verbal Kent was Kaiser Soze when...".....It's just something I'm conditioned to do at this point....and honestly, I know it sucks some of the enjoyment out of the things I watch due to just what you mentioned. I can miss some of the nuances of character interaction or dismiss them without even noticing I did.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #248 on: July 11, 2019, 10:09:15 AM »
I understand what you're saying. I'm kind of the same way with video games, it's so easy to tell when certain things will happen in the story because I've played so many.  :biggrin:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #249 on: July 11, 2019, 11:00:19 AM »
Yeah, I would think the American has to be Hopper.  Who else could it be??  Overall the season was entertaining.  I could have definitely done without the singing duet during the season climax.  Me and my grandson were both like...WTF?

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2019, 11:03:56 AM »
Yeah, I would think the American has to be Hopper.  Who else could it be??  Overall the season was entertaining.  I could have definitely done without the singing duet during the season climax.  Me and my grandson were both like...WTF?

There are a TON of people who loved it and thought it was a highlight of the season. And that’s the disconnect I have with the season I suppose....I am not one of those people. I didn’t care for it at all and don’t hold it in high esteem like I’m hearing it should be held?

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #251 on: July 11, 2019, 11:18:57 AM »
The singing was great  :lol That felt like it was supposed to be, all the other characters listening along were reacting the same as me.

Spoilers in regards to Hopper:

I don't even watch that much films or series these days, but some elements are so  common in blockbuster writing it becomes predictable.

For example, somewhat of a rule in film and tv shows is that when characters are planning something romantic ahead of a deadly situation, one of them will bite the dust. "When we are out of this deadly situation, we should date/marry/travel/whatever" and then one of them dies. Game of Thrones also did this the last season, for example. So I saw Hopper coming. But another rule is that when you don't see the death on screen up front, chances are very high the character is not dead. So I fully expect Hopper to return and we will likely see a flashback from his point of view. Wouldn't even be surprised if that is how season 4 starts.

But Stranger Things also kind of feels like a homage to 80's pop culture, and many of these cliches feel perfectly in place. And, well, some cliches just work, which is why they are used often.

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #252 on: July 11, 2019, 11:27:21 AM »

There are a TON of people who loved it and thought it was a highlight of the season. And that’s the disconnect I have with the season I suppose....I am not one of those people. I didn’t care for it at all and don’t hold it in high esteem like I’m hearing it should be held?
It felt awkward and out of place to us.  I understand that there should have been something "Special" for those two.... but that wasn't it. :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #253 on: July 11, 2019, 11:31:59 AM »
I bet that scene was ONLY there because Gaten had some publicity last year for his singing ability on TV (I forget which show he was on). It was so out of place and unrealistic given the circumstances.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #254 on: July 11, 2019, 01:06:28 PM »
I bet that scene was ONLY there because Gaten had some publicity last year for his singing ability on TV (I forget which show he was on). It was so out of place and unrealistic given the circumstances.
That's always happened in Stranger Things though. It's a very enjoyable show but it's tonally pretty off-the-wall.

The related but more general thing that's always bugged me a bit about the show, and I think maybe more so this season, is how illogical the characters often are towards each other.

SPOILERS

For example in the first few episodes, it felt like characters never believed the fantastical things that others were saying, even though they'd seen all this shit before and knew it was real. Or Mike and Lucas being dicks towards Will after all the shit he's been through. Or at the end Joyce decides to leave Hawkins, and therefore Jonathan has to move away from Nancy despite being an adult, and also El has to move away from Mike despite not being Joyce's daughter. Makes no sense.

END SPOILERS

Anyway, still a very entertaining and enjoyable show, but not a great one for me.

EDIT WITH MORE SPOILERS: Oh and Robin coming out to Steve was brilliant, there was a great sadness initially after all the build up but then his reaction really solidifying their friendship and trust in each other was absolutely perfect. It's frankly absurd to suggest that it was "pandering to the PC brigade" or whatever by having literally only one gay character in the show.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #255 on: July 11, 2019, 01:08:53 PM »
SPOILERS
 Or at the end Joyce decides to leave Hawkins

What's even MORE unbelievable is that she actually sold that home. There's no way anyone's buying that house. Realistically she'd have to eat that mortgage to get out of the town.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #256 on: July 11, 2019, 01:10:19 PM »
SPOILERS
 Or at the end Joyce decides to leave Hawkins

What's even MORE unbelievable is that she actually sold that home. There's no way anyone's buying that house. Realistically she'd have to eat that mortgage to get out of the town.
:lol Yeah very tre but then TV shows always make moving house look like a really simple process. I'll forgive that one.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #257 on: July 11, 2019, 02:06:21 PM »
The more I think about it the more I like the way they handled Robin and her sexuality, because the reveal was 100% relevant to what they were discussing, especially Steve's part of the conversation. And I loved the way she reacted visually outside of the stall, holding her head in her hands and then having to try to gently let Steve down by realizing she's gay. It's not like other shows where it's just shoehorned in for the sake of having a gay character - and they don't address it afterwards. Bam, in one scene we learned about her sexuality and it actually added to the character for a change.

Also, wow, does Maya Hawke look like her mom (Uma). She basically got all her looks.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #258 on: July 11, 2019, 10:24:27 PM »
You can't spell America without Erika  :rollin

She was such a great addition to the main cast

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #259 on: July 12, 2019, 08:00:40 AM »
The more I think about it the more I like the way they handled Robin and her sexuality, because the reveal was 100% relevant to what they were discussing, especially Steve's part of the conversation. And I loved the way she reacted visually outside of the stall, holding her head in her hands and then having to try to gently let Steve down by realizing she's gay. It's not like other shows where it's just shoehorned in for the sake of having a gay character - and they don't address it afterwards. Bam, in one scene we learned about her sexuality and it actually added to the character for a change.

I don't know man....gonna have to disagree with that. 'How' they did it in the show....yes, it was done really well. Her reaction, the delivery of the news....well done. I'll agree with that.

Where I disagree is that the story needed a lesbian character there....or anywhere. It doesn't fit. This show isn't a social justice show. It's a glorified monster show. It's not the platform to challenge social standards or take some stand....if anything, if they were staying 'true' to the 80's that chic would have never been so open to discuss her sexuality and would have remained closeted. Her being lesbian did nothing for the story other than allow NETFLIX and the creators to satisfy their 'shout out' to the LGBTQ community and check that box off the Hollywood 'must do in shows' list. That's what it felt like.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #260 on: July 12, 2019, 08:05:49 AM »

I don't know man....gonna have to disagree with that. 'How' they did it in the show....yes, it was done really well. Her reaction, the delivery of the news....well done. I'll agree with that.

Where I disagree is that the story needed a lesbian character there....or anywhere. It doesn't fit. This show isn't a social justice show. It's a glorified monster show. It's not the platform to challenge social standards or take some stand....if anything, if they were staying 'true' to the 80's that chic would have never been so open to discuss her sexuality and would have remained closeted. Her being lesbian did nothing for the story other than allow NETFLIX and the creators to satisfy their 'shout out' to the LGBTQ community and check that box off the Hollywood 'must do in shows' list. That's what it felt like.

That's true (to the bold). Let me counter that in the spirit of good conversation though. I don't think they were challenging social standards, or pushing the social justice agenda (there were definitely gay people back in the 80s, I don't think it's fair to say every single gay person would stay in the closet). Steve was confessing his feelings for Robin, and she turned him down, and explained that she like "other" people (she never explicitly says she's gay, or she likes women, but she describes a "her" that she was into). It doesn't add to the plot, no, but I think it deepens her character and adds a bit of complexity to her relationship with Steve. They initially are just coworkers who mock each other, but then Steve realizes he has feelings for her, and we learn more about both of them as a result, and then after that tension is gone it's like they're even better friends.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #261 on: July 12, 2019, 08:15:13 AM »

That's true (to the bold). Let me counter that in the spirit of good conversation though. I don't think they were challenging social standards, or pushing the social justice agenda (there were definitely gay people back in the 80s, I don't think it's fair to say every single gay person would stay in the closet). Steve was confessing his feelings for Robin, and she turned him down, and explained that she like "other" people (she never explicitly says she's gay, or she likes women, but she describes a "her" that she was into). It doesn't add to the plot, no, but I think it deepens her character and adds a bit of complexity to her relationship with Steve. They initially are just coworkers who mock each other, but then Steve realizes he has feelings for her, and we learn more about both of them as a result, and then after that tension is gone it's like they're even better friends.

Completely agree with what you've said there. And, I'm not suggesting that it won't be an even better 'team' now. They were awesome together. I guess my point is that (for me) it felt like it was put in place to 'satisfy'. They made it work, and it was done beautifully.....but I'm not convinced that it wasn't anything more than them making sure they had their 'gay' quota met to stave off criticism because had they made her straight and just flat out deny Steve or even put them together it'd have worked as well.

So my problem with it is near zero with how it actually came off in the show because 'show wise', it does fit and worked out well. I'm just not convinced they worked that into the show as a part of their own vision....I think it was 'mandated' by todays political environment.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #262 on: July 12, 2019, 08:35:40 AM »
:dunno:

The scene was so organic, it was a total non-issue when I watched it. I'm genuinely surprised anyone would single it out and find it shoe-horned in.

Of course, I could be a product of my own experience. Two members of my weekly golf group from back in the 80's were lesbian (not a couple). Having friends who happen to be gay seems to strip the novelty away, I suppose.
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #263 on: July 12, 2019, 11:55:23 AM »
You're welcome DTF.

https://youtu.be/9ILTNsXi_7k
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #264 on: July 12, 2019, 12:05:56 PM »

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #265 on: July 12, 2019, 12:06:21 PM »
You're welcome DTF.

So good! I would watch the hell out of this.  :corn

Offline Harmony

« Reply #266 on: July 12, 2019, 12:17:54 PM »
You're welcome DTF.

OMG that is fucking awesome!   :rollin

Just his shirt makes me giggle like a middle schooler tbh.  Reading this thread kind of spoiled it for me but that's on me.  I'm on episode 6 currently.  I'm sad to hear about Hopper.  David Harbour is an interesting cat.  I heard his interview with Marc Maron on WTF about his mental health issues.  I have mad respect for the guy.  Well worth a listen.

Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2019, 02:38:04 PM »
You're welcome DTF.

Just his shirt makes me giggle like a middle schooler tbh.  Reading this thread kind of spoiled it for me but that's on me.  I'm on episode 6 currently.  I'm sad to hear about Hopper.  David Harbour is an interesting cat.  I heard his interview with Marc Maron on WTF about his mental health issues.  I have mad respect for the guy.  Well worth a listen.

Harmony (and everyone else) should watch this interview with both of them, where they answer the most Googled questions about each other. Their chemistry is just adorable and infectious. I LOVE Winona Ryder. She's got such a lovable mom-like personality. And David Harbour reminds me of myself lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsEO8LALcyo

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2019, 08:35:40 AM »
...if anything, if they were staying 'true' to the 80's that chic would have never been so open to discuss her sexuality and would have remained closeted.

I see what you're saying here, but it was such a non-event, I'm honestly stunned it was even worth calling out.  Social norms back in '85 may have been that few people were open about homosexuality, but that didn't mean that NO ONE came out.  Plus, they were still feeling the lingering effects of the truth serum, so there's that. 

The scene was so organic, it was a total non-issue when I watched it. I'm genuinely surprised anyone would single it out and find it shoe-horned in.

BINGO.

Hopper P.I.  Best thing evar!

Also... agree that 25% of the show didn't need to be setup.  With only 8 episodes, that's a lot to invest in setting things up - all relevant and meaningful, but I felt there could've been a few more episodes to bring about a more gradual buildup somehow.  The last 2 episodes felt pretty rushed to get to the climax imo.

And yeah... that reading by Hopper of his letter.   :'(

Also, completely agree with Rich's comments.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:04:08 PM by ariich »
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2019, 02:09:02 PM »
...if anything, if they were staying 'true' to the 80's that chic would have never been so open to discuss her sexuality and would have remained closeted.

I see what you're saying here, but it was such a non-event, I'm honestly stunned it was even worth calling out.  Social norms back in '85 may have been that few people were open about homosexuality, but that didn't mean that NO ONE came out.  Plus, they were still feeling the lingering effects of the truth serum, so there's that. 
Firstly, there were plenty of openly gay people in the 80s.

But secondly, Robin is hardly "openly gay" now. She told literally one person, a really close friend who just went through a near death experience with her.

It's so ridiculous to even need to have this discussion. With absolutely loads of straight characters in the show, nobody is accusing it of pandering to traditional conservatives.

EDIT: By the way Chad, I fixed your quotefail. :P

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #270 on: July 17, 2019, 11:18:46 AM »
Baskin Robbins has Scoops Ahoy menu items  :metal

https://www2.baskinrobbins.com/en/strangerthings

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2019, 01:38:41 AM »
My Take...

They went down the action route this time - and that's cool because the 80's was era when the explosion was king.
They kept the Spielberg meets King formula but added in a dose of John Hughes.
The bathroom scene was the best moment of the show so far.
It was a huge improvement over series 2.
Nancy and Jonathan's story is over, with the large cast I feel they can both be written out of the show now.
I'd watch the shit out of a spin off show about Steve and Robin working in a video store.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 02:21:52 AM by soupytwist »

Online Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #272 on: July 18, 2019, 03:44:20 AM »
I enjoyed S3 overall, probably more than S2. But it feels a bit to me like the show is kinda running in the same spot right now. I like the characters and most actors are good in their roles but the story itself just feels like the same old with some new elements each season. I feel like I'm kinda done with the whole Upside Down side of the story personally. Wouldn't mind seeing something different.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2019, 06:37:57 AM »
The problem with shows released at once is that most people will binge them, so I stayed out of this thread, took my time, watched an episode per day over the course of two weeks aaaaaaand I'm done.  :hat

SO, NEEDLESS TO SAY, EVERYTHING I POST FROM NOW ON IS A SPOILER

Very short version - I liked the season. I liked the previous ones, I like the characters, so it's been a fun and thrilling ride, worth the wait and worth another visit to Hawkins. Of course it's not perfect, but for what it is, it was quite good.

Some stuff here and there...

- Was Hopper always such an asshole? he spent 7 episodes out of 8 shouting and being angry and being drunk. Sure, he was always a tough bear with a soft heart hidden underneath but jeez, was his constant angry shouting supposed to be funny? he was annoying.

- HOLY SHIT EL MAKES OUT, I JUST GOT OVER ARYA HAVING SEX AND NOW SHE FRENCH KISSES MIKE? all my girls are growing up, sob.

More seriously, El as a character has always been a golden one, one you could relate and symphatize with, I've already lost count in the two previous seasons how much I wanted to reach through the screen and hug her and tell her it will all be alright. It's nice also that for once she didn't save the day (she's so ridicolously overpowered that they have to put obstacles in her path after all).

- Robin was all kinds of awesome. The Ethan and the Uma is strong with this one. It was a great comedic pair right off the bat seeing her taunting and trolling Steve at work and it all seemed headed down the obvious romantic fling between the two, but oh no. Alas, no man shall have Robin, what a waste!

- Steve was great, but I fear that the appreciation for the actor by the authors (and consequent redeeming of the character) made them go too far on the opposite with him. Sure, he was an asshole and a bully but he's a good looking guy who knows his way around girls, but apparently being nice kills all your game and makes you an adorable loser? (hence the "you suck" board).

I mean, Steve with "nice guy, asshole" going for him gets Nancy Wheeler. As "nice guy, older and more mature, no longer asshole" he technically does worse than Justin.

- Erica was annoying. They went too far with her. Sure, I accept the sassy smart kid but she was like that all the freaking time. At a point it became unreal and annoying.

- RIP Alexei. Too pure and too good for this world.

- Big facepalm during the Neverending Story thing. It doesn't change my life, I'm glad if people love it and laugh about it and I equally understand that some other people may dislike it. All things considered, Suzie actually killed Hopper, I hate when the stubborness of a character gets in the way in a life of death situation, I wanted to punch her. But I guess the scene of them singing while the Mind Flayer is rampaging through the street during the chase will go down in history  :lol

- A lot of plot shortcuts, cliched last-second saves or arrivals (seriously, will we EVER get rid in ANY movie or TV series of the rule that if you don't see something or someone, you can't hear it as well? which allows characters to arrive at the best possible second with the best possible witty or scary line? geez), but somehow the story and the greatness of the protagonists make it all work. The absurdity of a super sized secret russian base beneath the mall gets to be overlooked in front of the strength of the various protagonists and their interactions.

I also assume that Hopper "dying" was an Empire Strikes Back situation, where Han Solo gets frozen because Harrison Ford was considering to jump ship. Say that David Harbour goes off for Hellboy or gets other roles, you have a way out for the character. I'd wager that the authors don't even know 100% who is "the american" in the post credits scene - if need be it will be Hopper, otherwise it will be someone else.

This seems a long list of complaints, but really, I liked the season and it was very entertaining. You just don't have to think too hard about it, like it was needed for many '80s movies that the show pays homage to in a way or the other.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Harmony

« Reply #274 on: July 25, 2019, 01:56:33 PM »
You're welcome DTF.

Harmony (and everyone else) should watch this interview with both of them, where they answer the most Googled questions about each other. Their chemistry is just adorable and infectious. I LOVE Winona Ryder. She's got such a lovable mom-like personality. And David Harbour reminds me of myself lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsEO8LALcyo

Sorry for the late reply but thanks for that!  I have to admit it has taken me a long time to come around to Winona Ryder.  A friend of mine knew someone who worked on Reality Bites and said she was a complete psycho bitch the whole time.  And I also kind of remember her having some brushes with the law back then as well.  But she honestly seems to have mellowed out and seems much happier as she has matured.  I certainly think she is well cast in ST and very much enjoy her performance in the show.
Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #275 on: August 06, 2021, 05:28:39 PM »
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:17:01 PM by SoundscapeMN »

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #276 on: August 06, 2021, 05:39:38 PM »
:dangerwillrobinson:

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #277 on: August 07, 2021, 05:29:16 AM »
Giddy up!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #278 on: August 07, 2021, 12:27:52 PM »
Cool.  Expectations adjusted accordingly for a "part 4," but still looking forward to it.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #279 on: September 26, 2021, 06:46:55 AM »
A new teaser for next season  :corn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgsUzL75Yjk
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk