Author Topic: The Book Of BobaLorianGrogu - That's a Wrap Folks....  (Read 22913 times)

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
Re: The Book Of BobaLorianGrogu - That's a Wrap Folks....
« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2022, 11:24:14 AM »
Wasn't that the plot of the Battlefront video games?
I have no idea.  I don't play video games.

Same....but, it sounds cool.

That's too bad, Gary. I think you'd get a charge out of the plot/story of Jedi Fallen Order. It was really fun to play, but the characters were really well done. In particular, I think you'd have liked Trilla Suduri, 2nd Sister of the Inquisitors. A villian with very believable motivations (justified?) and seriously scary power.

So I've seen video's pop up on Youtube where basically people have edited all the cut scenes and what not from those games into the overall story. Some of them are really long but now hearing this it sounds like it may be worth watching one or two of them.

I LOVED the introduction of the Inquisitor's in Rebels and think it was a really cool idea and avenue to explore. It resulted in some neat storylines and characters. 
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2022, 07:44:23 PM »
I wish Disney would adapt the Knights of the Old Republic games into a TV series.

That's still one of the best stories to come out of the Star Wars extended universe.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #317 on: February 17, 2022, 01:46:14 PM »
I rewatched the BBOBF finale this morning. It didn't get any better the second time around. So many head scratching plot decisions. Still an enjoyable show though.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #318 on: February 17, 2022, 02:16:19 PM »
I rewatched the BBOBF finale this morning. It didn't get any better the second time around. So many head scratching plot decisions. Still an enjoyable show though.

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2022, 12:03:11 AM »
In 20 years when George Lucas has control again, he's going edit the mod guy to spin twice.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #320 on: February 18, 2022, 05:50:13 AM »
In 20 years when George Lucas has control again, he's going edit the mod guy to spin twice.
He'll do it as a wispy figure in the sky of Return of the Jedi's latest remaster

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2022, 06:07:53 AM »
I wish Disney would adapt the Knights of the Old Republic games into a TV series.

That's still one of the best stories to come out of the Star Wars extended universe.

Oh my, both those games are fantastic. I bought both of them again on a Steam Sale some years ago (for like 1-2 euros each) but haven't played hem again. I wonder how they'd hold up to today's standards. Story-wise though, both were amazing.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #322 on: February 18, 2022, 06:13:47 AM »
You know what I find silly about all the Star Wars films & series? Whenever 'they' go to a new planet they always end up EXACTLY at the right place. Now I get that sometimes they navigate to specific parts of a planet, but for example Luke Skywalker smashing his X-Wing basically on top of Yoda's hut out of all places on an entire planet is unbelievable, especially since it happens all the time in the series. Looking for something specific on a planet? Never mind, just jump to hyperspace and land literally anywhere and it will probably happen to be the exact right spot :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #323 on: February 18, 2022, 07:25:05 AM »
You know what I find silly about all the Star Wars films & series? Whenever 'they' go to a new planet they always end up EXACTLY at the right place. Now I get that sometimes they navigate to specific parts of a planet, but for example Luke Skywalker smashing his X-Wing basically on top of Yoda's hut out of all places on an entire planet is unbelievable, especially since it happens all the time in the series. Looking for something specific on a planet? Never mind, just jump to hyperspace and land literally anywhere and it will probably happen to be the exact right spot :lol

The Force was guiding them.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2022, 07:28:36 AM »
This has bugged me a tiny bit too, but it's easy to overlook for the sake of the story. Half a movie of Luke searching Dagobah for Yoda would have added nothing. I'm also slightly annoyed by the fact that all planets seem to be only one environment type: Forest planet, desert planet, city planet, lava planet, etc.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2022, 08:10:09 AM »

The Force was guiding them.

Well.....in the case of Luke crashing perfectly in the right spot that is true. It's been revealed through a lot of conversation and I think even in one of the many stories since then that Yoda essentially force guided Luke's X-Wing right to him
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #327 on: February 18, 2022, 12:26:24 PM »
 :lol

Online faizoff

"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2022, 02:33:49 PM »
OMG, the internet wins today.  Talk about a glorious way to end a Friday.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2022, 02:37:55 PM »
OMG  :rollin :rollin :rollin
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #331 on: February 18, 2022, 03:01:03 PM »
Holy shit balls, that's awesome.  :lol
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #332 on: February 18, 2022, 05:59:32 PM »
That was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Great cuts and editing. :lol
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2022, 11:02:10 AM »
I love the 'knowing' grins and nods during the credit sequence.  That was spot on.

Offline HOF

« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2022, 04:21:11 PM »

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2022, 04:30:11 PM »
OK, I was just giving it the :| most of the way through.  But when the Tuskens and bantha got taken out with one shot, and it escalated from there, I lost it.  :lol
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Online faizoff

"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #337 on: February 23, 2022, 08:05:16 AM »
 :lol and yeah, that escalated quickly and greatly