Author Topic: Help me identify a show  (Read 761 times)

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
Help me identify a show
« on: July 09, 2016, 10:05:10 PM »
I was up late a few nights ago at my in-laws house, they have cable so I was browsing through channels for the first time in a long time and I saw a trailer for an animated show that I'm now assuming is brand new, but I was so sleepy I can't for the life of me remember which channel or the name of the show.
I could trim it down to either Comedy Central or Adult Swim but not 100% sure. I'm no longer even too sure about it being an animated show tbh heh, I did some googling and got nowhere.
The trailer showed a couple of guys driving around a truck with a big arrow sign that either says "molester" or "sexual offender" or something like that and that would stop in the middle of the street to point out said offenders among regular pedestrians.
Ring any bells?
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline countoftuscany42

Re: Help me identify a show
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 11:33:53 PM »
I've been seeing those ads too, something on Adult Swim called "Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio"
seems like typical Adult Swim  :lol

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Help me identify a show
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:17:52 AM »
That's it! Thank you sir :)
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.