Author Topic: Spotify  (Read 4046 times)

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Re: Spotify
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2023, 04:41:40 PM »
Yeah, I was all..."WTF is this?"  :lol
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2023, 06:19:22 AM »
Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of the new interface.  It seems condensed.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2023, 06:23:38 AM »
Ok, then it's not just me then..

Has anyone figured out how to view their albums other than going into a huge Liked Songs list?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2023, 06:32:15 AM »
New spotify design is just complete shit.

It seems they wanted spotify to be more like TikTok or instagram but please, leave those for the kids to play and give us fogeys our old design back. After all, we're the ones who pay for our accounts.  ;)
Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline Glasser

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2023, 07:41:07 PM »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2023, 03:25:22 PM »
So now today, when I click on something to play, a side panel opens up to show me what I'm listening to.
I know WTF I'm listening to! I clicked it FFS.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2023, 03:46:38 PM »
It's shows you what you previously played. Not one but like, 10 albums. I'm no fan of it either.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2023, 06:20:21 PM »
The key is not to use Spotify for anything, like me. Works like a charm.  :tup :tup

Offline WilliamMunny

• Generation Mixtape
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2023, 07:46:04 PM »
The key is not to use Spotify for anything, like me. Works like a charm.  :tup :tup

Beat me to it!

I can’t stand when services make drastic changes to their user interfaces. I’ve been using Apple Music for 5 or 6 years now, and it’s remained largely the same (thank god)

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2023, 09:17:09 AM »
I mainly use Spotify in the app on my phone or the app on my TVs.  No major changes there that I can see, same old Spotify.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2023, 09:23:08 AM »
Mine reverted back to the old settings.  I didn't do anything to it that I know of. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2023, 10:07:28 PM »
I like TAC not good at this stuff but I got Spotify premium so no commercials   no clue but I do have that Ipod classic also  I dont know how to use it after Itunes stopped being supported   I used like 20% of the capacity of it...I wish I had figured how to load all my cds into it but then got that Brennan 2 thing that cool to burn cds to.

Bro TAC     good luck my bro  I hope someone smart can help !!! : )
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"