Author Topic: Swimming with Crocs- Animals...WTF??  (Read 34973 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Swimming with Crocs- The Official DTF Crocodile Thread
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2019, 08:10:25 PM »
You have a python?

No.  My dick is just fucking bigger than I am.

You have that problem too? :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2019, 08:12:59 PM »
You have a python?

No.  My dick is just fucking bigger than I am.

You have that problem too? :lol

Such an inconvenience at times.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2019, 08:14:46 PM »
Makes it tough to buy pants.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2019, 11:12:51 PM »
Makes it tough to buy pants.

I stopped wearing them it's so difficult.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2019, 05:59:08 AM »
Poor dogs... Fucking dumb cunt  :tdwn

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2019, 05:13:35 PM »
So, the dogs get severely mistreated and underfed, attacks the bitch that's supposed to care for them and kills her, yet they are going to get killed?  Fuck humanity.  These poor dogs were doing something good for society.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2019, 09:22:56 AM »
Holy crap, this is awful (not crocs, but still):

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/25/us/feral-hog-death-trnd/index.html

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2019, 01:31:37 PM »
Yikes!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2019, 05:13:20 PM »
Wow.  What a way to go.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2020, 03:29:11 PM »
So I just read this..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-father-and-his-9-year-old-daughter-were-killed-while-hunting-they-were-mistaken-for-deer/ar-BBYz8WZ?li=BBnbcA1

WTF? Normally I laugh when I see a hunter is mistaken for a deer, but a 9 year old girl? That is fucking sickening.

WTF was her father thinking?

Do hunters even look at what they're shooting at? Or do they just shoot at moving bushes?

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2020, 01:30:52 AM »
Jeez, let's taken my 9 year old girl out to hunt wild animals were other people with guns are doing the same thing.

Plus, on the other end, let's just shoot at whatever the fuck moves.  What sort of fucking sport is that.  Fuckin' hell!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2020, 09:03:26 PM »
Maybe just re-title this thread  "Animals... WTF!?!?!"
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2020, 10:19:30 PM »
Real life Garfield.  Holy shit!

Online romdrums

« Reply #155 on: January 24, 2020, 07:26:06 AM »

So much lasagna.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Swimming with Crocs- Animals..WTF??
« Reply #156 on: January 24, 2020, 01:20:34 PM »
Maybe just re-title this thread  "Animals... WTF!?!?!"

Alright.

:lol

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Swimming with Crocs- Animals...WTF??
« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2020, 07:23:44 AM »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2020, 07:34:29 AM »
That's insane!! So you can have a python just hanging off your roof?  :lol

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2020, 04:37:40 PM »
So, the dogs get severely mistreated and underfed, attacks the bitch that's supposed to care for them and kills her, yet they are going to get killed?  Fuck humanity.  These poor dogs were doing something good for society.

Agree with this. People who mistreat animals are the lowest form of scum, only above people who mistreat children. Hope it was painful.

Offline Herrick

• Hello Mangs
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2020, 06:53:55 PM »
Well, I'm way late to the news of that Gorilla incident. I never heard about that one. That's fucked up. I see there's a fucking video but I think I'll pass on that, unless I get very drunk later tonight which is a distinct possibility.
DISPLAY thy Breasts, My Julia!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2020, 03:16:16 AM »
Kade's friendly local retirement village  ;D

https://www.1news.info/python-eats-giant-goanna-at-sunshine-coast-retirement-village-700930

Jesus Christ!! Jawbreaker!!!  :eek

That's insane!! So you can have a python just hanging off your roof?  :lol

I think they normally can find themselves getting into peoples roofs and shit.  They are non venomous.  This photo is crazy though.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2020, 11:06:32 AM »
So Friday night I stumbled across "audio" of a bear eating Timothy Treadwell, a guy who lived with bears every summer for over a decade. Apparently the tape is fake but the sounds are so disturbing it actually kept me awake that night, and I don't freak out that easily. Even as a fake that audio was terrifying. Which led me to watching and reading about brown bears all Saturday morning.

Animals are f'ing scary out there, man. Nature doesn't give a f*** about us  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2020, 03:06:30 PM »
So Friday night I stumbled across "audio" of a bear eating Timothy Treadwell, a guy who lived with bears every summer for over a decade. Apparently the tape is fake but the sounds are so disturbing it actually kept me awake that night, and I don't freak out that easily. Even as a fake that audio was terrifying. Which led me to watching and reading about brown bears all Saturday morning.

Animals are f'ing scary out there, man. Nature doesn't give a f*** about us  :lol

I remember reading about him.  Fascinating.  I haven't heard the audio, I didn't bother, but it's kind of a shame in a sick sort of way that it was faked.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2020, 03:11:43 PM »

I remember reading about him.  Fascinating.  I haven't heard the audio, I didn't bother, but it's kind of a shame in a sick sort of way that it was faked.

There's a very interesting documentary out there about him. And, if I recall correctly.....the actual audio of him and his girlfriend being eaten alive was intentionally destroyed.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2020, 03:13:36 PM »
^^ That's what I read too, and I agree with Kade, it's sick that somebody would fake that. Before I found out it was fake I heard him screaming, "I'm being killed by a bear out here" and felt myself turning pale. It's a good fake
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2020, 03:28:59 PM »
^^ That's what I read too, and I agree with Kade, it's sick that somebody would fake that. Before I found out it was fake I heard him screaming, "I'm being killed by a bear out here" and felt myself turning pale. It's a good fake

'Grizzly Man' by Werner Herzog is the documentary. It's very interesting and eventually very sad. Treadwell was very careless and convinced himself that he was more a part of nature and the animals that he was fascinated in watching than he was with the modern world. And in a lot of ways he was. But you cannot get comfortable with wild Grizzly bears and believe they won't eat you to stock up fat for their hibernation.....

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2020, 03:32:07 PM »

'Grizzly Man' by Werner Herzog is the documentary. It's very interesting and eventually very sad. Treadwell was very careless and convinced himself that he was more a part of nature and the animals that he was fascinated in watching than he was with the modern world. And in a lot of ways he was. But you cannot get comfortable with wild Grizzly bears and believe they won't eat you to stock up fat for their hibernation.....

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm going to watch that. I watched a video of him standing in front of a brown bear that was eating a salmon in a river. And he was talking to it like it was his little baby. I couldn't believe the balls/stupidity on him. Nevermind living with them for 13 summers. Holy bajesus... no freaking way, man. Not around BEARS!!

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm going to watch that. I watched a video of him standing in front of a brown bear that was eating a salmon in a river. And he was talking to it like it was his little baby. I couldn't believe the balls/stupidity on him. Nevermind living with them for 13 summers. Holy bajesus... no freaking way, man. Not around BEARS!!

As you watch the doc you'll realize that he has some 'issues'. I don't think he was firing on all cylinders if you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:55:38 PM by gmillerdrake »

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2020, 04:15:02 PM »
Surprised he was able to live with them for that long.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2020, 04:52:25 AM »

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2020, 10:15:31 AM »
I am kinda wishing I contract Covid19 now, it sounds much more pleasant than facing a swarm of Murder Hornets.

WSDA says on their website that the hornets do not typically go after humans, but if they do, not even beekeeping suits can protect against the hornets' stingers, which are longer and more dangerous than a bee's.

Researchers say the sting of a murder hornet is painful and packed with neurotoxins. Even if someone is not allergic to the hornet, multiple stings have the potential to kill.

Conrad Bérubé, a beekeeper and entomologist in Nanaimo, British Columbia, told The New York Times that the day after he got stung, he legs ached like he had the flu, and the sting was the most painful sting he's ever experienced.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2020, 08:36:56 PM »
Yeah, I read about these. Scary af.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/02/us/asian-giant-hornet-washington.html

Crews were able to track down the hive on Vancouver Island. Conrad Bérubé, a beekeeper and entomologist in the town of Nanaimo, was assigned to exterminate it.
He set out at night, when the hornets would be in their nest. He put on shorts and thick sweatpants, then his bee suit. He donned Kevlar braces on his ankles and wrists.
But as he approached the hive, he said, the rustling of the brush and the shine of his flashlight awakened the colony. Before he had a chance to douse the nest with carbon dioxide, he felt the first searing stabs in his leg — through the bee suit and underlying sweatpants.
“It was like having red-hot thumbtacks being driven into my flesh,” he said. He ended up getting stung at least seven times, some of the stings drawing blood.

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2020, 08:43:12 PM »
That is nuts!