General > Movies and TV

12 Monkeys (TV show) on SyFy

<< < (2/6) > >>

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: hefdaddy42 on June 01, 2016, 06:45:14 AM ---TBH, I like this show a metric shit ton more than the film.  The film was messy and all over the place.

I think that Brad Pitt gave an interesting performance, and that has made it stick out more in the memories of some fans than the actual film warrants.

--- End quote ---

I completely agree. Had Pitt not had that performance I don't think the movie would have been even tolerable, he made it interesting. The show is a total different monster and thus far has done nothing but impress.

gmillerdrake:
Holy cow Hef this last episode was awesome! This show keeps getting better. And I'm not gonna lie....got a bit misty eyed at the reveal there at the end of the episode.

hefdaddy42:

--- Quote from: gmillerdrake on June 08, 2016, 08:57:36 PM ---Holy cow Hef this last episode was awesome! This show keeps getting better. And I'm not gonna lie....got a bit misty eyed at the reveal there at the end of the episode.

--- End quote ---
I know, I just watched it this morning lol

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: hefdaddy42 on June 09, 2016, 07:57:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: gmillerdrake on June 08, 2016, 08:57:36 PM ---Holy cow Hef this last episode was awesome! This show keeps getting better. And I'm not gonna lie....got a bit misty eyed at the reveal there at the end of the episode.

--- End quote ---
I know, I just watched it this morning lol

--- End quote ---

I loved the 'Groundhog Day' props they threw in there....that was a funny scene.

hefdaddy42:
Yep.  Great touch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version