General > Movies and TV

12 Monkeys (TV show) on SyFy

<< < (6/6)

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: Cyclopssss on July 09, 2018, 01:08:36 AM ---SyFi has a good show and didn't drop it already? WOW.  :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

:lol    No kidding. But yeah, this show is pretty friggin good if you’re in to time travel and ‘scifi’. They did an excellent job of making a series out of that story.

Cyclopssss:
So I'm about 7 episodes in and I'm trying to like it and get into it, but I'm having a hard time connecting to the characters. The main protagonist (Cole) comes across like a major douchebag to me, who kills anyone if it helps achieve his goal. They should have given that role to Kirk Acevedo, dammit. The settings all look the same to me, I don't know. I'll stick it out for a couple more, I guess.

gmillerdrake:
I’m surprised to hear that. I was hooked pretty much immediately and certainly by the 7th episode. I’ll admit Cole takes a bit to warm up to but I think that actor pulled off the character and made it his own.

If you like a good time travel/Sci fi story I think it’s one of the best ones out there though from start to finish.

Cyclopssss:
Okay, finished season 1 and I've come around. Second half of the season was actually pretty good and creative. Main character is a lot more likeable as well.

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: Cyclopssss on July 23, 2018, 01:17:32 AM ---Okay, finished season 1 and I've come around. Second half of the season was actually pretty good and creative. Main character is a lot more likeable as well.

--- End quote ---

As a big fan of the show I'm glad that it's become enjoyable for you. I'll be curious to hear your opinion of the series after you finish it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version