Author Topic: Top 25 Video Games Lists v2.0: Cable's NES Nostalgia 15 & 2 (starts pg32)  (Read 84017 times)

Offline Serah Farron

• Lightning's baby sister~
  • WOOF WOOF.
Number 11: Fleeing the Complex

Here is Fleeing the Complex. This is the 5th installment and the most current for the series, Henry Stickman. You assume the role of Henry Stickman who loves breaking into banks and he loves to steal a lot of things so he go locked in a complex. The complex is tightly guarded and you must find a way to escape. There are many endings and so many different pathways you can take. Usually, you are given a choice and must choose. Doing so can result in something good and you progressing, or can lead to your death, whether it be painful or not.

In this game are also many, many references to many different things. This game is definitely something you should try out as it can kill time really quickly. Also, some deaths here are pretty brutal for a stick game, but there is absolutely no blood or gore in this game.

And since this write up was so short, I will be adding another entry.

Number 10: Bloons Tower Defense 5

I'm sure you guys have tried tower defense games at least once in your whole life. This game has a really similar concept to those games. There are different types of balloons and different types of towers/monkey's you can use to pop the balloons. There are many different maps you can choose from and they are labelled as Easy, Medium, or Advanced. The more advanced the map is, the more pathways there are for balloons and it is a pretty short path, allowing the balloons to reach your main base at a quicker time. The first level starts off really easy as there are only red balloons. They get popped in one hit so don't sweat over it. As the level progresses, you will be introduced to new colors of balloons who take a longer time to pop. Then there are Camo balloons that can't be detected by towers until they have the "Detect Camo" ability, and also a rainbow balloon which unleashes every single colored balloons out there when popped, and the legendary ZOMG blimps which take freaking forever to pop and once you do, they dispose of BFB's another massive blimp and once destroyed, leaks out MOAB blimps, a big blue blimp. After you finally destroy that, it leaks out Ceramic balloons which are really tough and once you break its defense, lets out rainbow balloons which spells out a whole array of balloons trying to end you....

Don't worry though, you have a lot of monkey's to help you out. There are many many types of bloons and towers that listing them would take forever. I encourage you to actually try out to game, if you want, to know more about these bloons and monkeys. But once you start playing, it could be pretty difficult to stop playing. Overall, this game offers a lot and you can tell the developer's put a lot of work into this game. A great game.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Have you played Amnesia? And if so, did you do it the way you're supposed to, with headphones on and the lights off?

I played amnesia that way and I needed take breaks :lol I would get so tense

Oh man, isn't that the truth? :P
Seriously. I tried it that way for a bit but couldn't keep going like that, so had to play it daylight. :lol While clearly quite different games, the creepyness of some of your list definitely reminds me of that experience.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
I love Bloons. Bloons (I think Bloons 3) got me through my senior year in college at work :lol

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Have you played Amnesia? And if so, did you do it the way you're supposed to, with headphones on and the lights off?

I played amnesia that way and I needed take breaks :lol I would get so tense

Oh man, isn't that the truth? :P
Seriously. I tried it that way for a bit but couldn't keep going like that, so had to play it daylight. :lol While clearly quite different games, the creepyness of some of your list definitely reminds me of that experience.

Heh, I'm glad it does. ;)

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
I love Bloons. Bloons (I think Bloons 3) got me through my senior year in college at work :lol

<3 em very much. Got me through high school. ;)

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 10: Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise

Ok, this game. This game! This game!!!! :lol
This game might seem cute first glance because look at that cuddly bear!!! I could almost die from how freaking adorable that bear is! AHHHHH!!!

Anyways, this game isn't cute at all. Nosireebob. It is pretty messed up and once you play this game, your reaction might be:

I'm serious. Because you play as that brown bear and your mission is to brutally kill and mutilate all the other bears and MAKE THEM SUFFER FOR THEIR SINS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, apparently, all the other bears hate you and they either not invite you to their party or try to kill you so you must give them a taste of your own medicine. Basically all the levels will begin with this picture:

The narrator gives a description of the bear and what wrong they have committed. Then he tells you how you should kill the bears. Your mission is to kill all the bears in one mission. That can be done in various ways. You can slice them down, make them commit suicide, or use various objects to kill your victims. The cutest part of this game is when you are about to kill them. When you hold their neck to choke them, they make this very CUTE <3~ squeal and squeaks that make me go: "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" And then you either strangle them to death, hammer their face, or do this:

or this.....

and even this!

A darker part of me awakens when I play this game. Killing all those cute things are so fun! <3 <3
And I've creeped many people out when they watch me play this game. I laugh like a maniac when I'm about to kill the bears and burst into a fit of laughter at their death. Yeah, I'm not right in my mind, but it's still a very game nonetheless.

Offline ThatOneGuy2112

Man, Bloon Tower Defense was my shit.

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
Naughty Bear sounds a little bit like Hitman, except with bears :lol

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 9: Dead Space 3

Clocking at number nine is Dead Space 3! So this is a third person shooter horror game and I love it very much! I very much love the third game in the trilogy and rightfully so. This game has the most added to it and in terms of gameplay and plot, this game is at its peak. So, in this game, you are Isaac Clarke and you team up with the Earth Gov Sergeant John Carver as they travel to Tau Volantis, an ice-covered planet, to end the Marker and Necromorph threat for good. Oooh, very scary!

So the Necromorphs, these guys below:

and these guys are the main antagonists you will be facing. Also, the very lovely Resource Integration Gear is used for this game also! Remember the holograph which showed how much ammo you had remaining and showed you how much life and armor you had left? Yes! Also, another mechanism is introduced, the roll and take cover method. I found myself using a lot of the maneuver throughout boss fights and when I was outnumbered. ABUSE IT. It sure helps a lot. New enemies were also introduced here with extremely cool models and extremely cool ways they killed you. You know, the deaths here are pretty gruesome and disgusting, but I'm going to be honest with you...for some of them, I sorta enjoy it..............Yeah, I'm going to edit that out. Scratch that!

Also, guess what? This game also has co-op! How cool is that!

Anyways, this game is super fun to play and I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone who wants to enjoy some horrors, while shooting and killing monsters. Now, I'm not going to start putting the plot in there because I want you guys a chance to play this game for yourselves, if you are interested and to go on from there. So, no more spoilers! But definitely check it out.

Offline ThatOneGuy2112

Never got around to playing the third game. I played the hell out of the first two, and I still love the first to death.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 8: Catherine

Ah, here it is...Catherine. Here is a really fun, yet quite disturbing "romantic", horror, puzzle platformer game. In this game, you assume the role of and the story follows Vincent Brooks, a man who is beset by supernatural nightmares while torn between his feelings for longtime girlfriend Katherine and the similarly-named beauty Catherine. The gameplay is divided between daytime hours, where Vincent interacts with the characters, and his dreams where he must navigate three-dimensional tower puzzles. The game's ending is affected by moral choices made by Vincent over the course of the story. The choices are indeed interesting and ask about real life experiences such as, "Does life begin at marriage?" or "Does life end at marriage?"

After that, they show you the results of what people voted for and is separated into two categories: male and female.

Now, the actual gameplay. Here is how it looks like.

So, you must progress your way up the tower, but don't idle in the bottom for too long as the floors will start falling down and if you fall down, you fall to your death as your body will be.....ugh.

Anyways, I won't be getting into plot because I want you guys if you are interested to play it and find it out for yourselves. This game has many endings you can unlock. Basically, you have to choose between getting together with Katherine, or Catherine.....Yeah.

Anyways, the bosses themselves are pretty disgusting. You are in the nightmare realm and it twists reality to something very disturbing. Here, have a look.....blech.

That was the baby you and Katherine had together and there are more, but I don't want to give any of you guys nightmare's. :P

Anyways, this game is very fun to play and I highly suggest it.

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
That looks like the weirdest game.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 7: That Dragon, Cancer

Here is another really sad game that left me really emotionally drained, especially at the ending. This game is basically around a two hour, autobiographical, point and click game. This game is based on the mother and father, the Greens' raising their son, who was battling against terminal cancer, and given only a short time to live. Joel lived for four more years, but unfortunately, succumbed against the disease. That is very sad, knowing that your son or daughter has only mere moments to live before they will inevitably pass away. No cure, no hope, no more life....

This game is basically an exploration game that is played in both first person and third person point of view. You assume the role of the parents, Ryan and Amy Green and the troubles and emotional times they had to face as they helplessly watched their son succumb to cancer, but all wasn't lost though. They made sure that they made this best time of Joel's life. You also get to make choices and interact with objects and characters, similar to how Ryan and Amy interacted with others during their son's battle with cancer.

This game has a lot of detail put into it. The graphics are top notch and by the end of this game, this game might leave you as an emotional wreck. It sure did to me. RIP Joel.

Number 6: Avion Flight Simulator 2015

Ah, here it is. This game is available on Android, but I'm not sure about IOS. I've downloaded this game a couple of months ago, and I am enjoying it like crazy! This game is very simple. You control various airplanes and this game has various missions. As the title implies, this is a simulation game where you get to control an airplane. Um, I don't think there is much I can say here besides that for me, it is addicting!

They have many choices of aircraft's you can use like the Boeing 777, FA 18 Super Hornet, Sukhoi SU 37, among many others. There are 13 aircrafts and 5 missions for each. After you complete their fifth mission, you can use the aircraft to go on free flight missions where you can just have fun.

Number 5: Make it Rain

Here is a game that can pass boredom very quickly. Basically in the beginning, all of you have to is swipe the money to earn money. Once you have enough money, there are three extra options you can purchase to help you to earn money much more. Let's go over them shall we?

The first option is: Financial Investments. With it, you can earn money without swiping. Once you buy some stuff, you get to upgrade them and they will progressively give you more money, but will also cost more.

The second option is: Business Investments. With it, you can earn more cash with each swipe. Each time you swipe, you add one dollar to your total, but you can upgrade the dollar bill to five dollar bills, ten dollar bills, twenty dollar bills, etc.

The last option is the: Political Bucket. You can earn money when you are not in game with the bucket. You can upgrade the capacity of the bucket or how quickly the bucket makes the money.

So yeah, that's about it. Keep buying, keep swiping, and keep upgrading to make you the richest man in this game. :)

The next four of the game are my absolute favorites so expect a bit more detailed write ups. :)
Thanks guys for so far hanging on.

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
I've heard a lot of that dragon cancer. There is a great NPR article on it that I heard that gives a lot of backstory to the family and the games development. You should check it out with your interested however it's heartbreaking.

I haven't heard of the other two but I'll check out the airplane game, I need some more mobile games.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 4: Final Fantasy XIII

Here it is. The first game my parents introduced me to and the introduction of my namesake, Serah Farron!

So, a little backdrop about this game.....

The game takes place in the fictional floating world of Cocoon (nice world name lol), whose government, the Sanctum, is ordering a purge of civilians who have supposedly come into contact with Pulse, the much-feared world below. The former soldier Lightning begins her fight against the government in order to save her sister who has been branded as an unwilling servant to a god-like being from Pulse, making her an enemy of Cocoon. Lightning is soon joined by a band of allies, and together the group also become marked by the same Pulse creature. They rally against the Sanctum while trying to discover their assigned task and whether they can avoid being turned into monsters or crystals at the completion.

The story in this game is just amazing. This game will take you on a roller coaster, an emotional one, that's for sure. With its sad moments, fun moments, funny moments, happy moments...by the end of this game, you will be in awe. The reason I love this game is the battle system. It is so very similar to Hyperdimension Neptunia and RWBY, both of which will make this list.

There are six main playable character here in this game. All of them have really nice dialogue's and their personalities are very unique like a snowflake. The six main playable ones are Lightning (Serah's older sister (:heart)), Snow Villiers (Serah's fiancee and leader of NORA), Oerba Dia Vanille (the narrator and an exile), Sazh Katzroy (a pilot and a father to a young boy), Hope Estheim (a young boy who is struggling with the relationships between his parents), and Oerba Yun Fang (a l'Cie from Pulse who is working with the Sanctum's Cavalry branch).

The other characters are Galenth Dysley (the ruler of the Sanctum and main antagonist), Cid Raines (a Sanctum Brigadier General in the Cavalry who does not trust the government) and Serah Farron, Lightning's younger sister and Snow's fiancée. :heart

This game is amazing. This game is the best in the series and rightfully so. Why? The plot is just awesome. There are some twists and turns, which I enjoyed, but it kept my interest piqued for the entire game. The characters are unique and lovable, each in their own way and the music. Man, the music! A good game needs good music and this game delivers everything!

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 3: MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies

Ah here it is. My favorite game series.....This game is part of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, which is basically a role playing game. Now, let me just give a brief history about Hyperdimension Neptunia. In this whole series, the games take place in the world of Gamindustri which is divided into four regions/nations which are each ruled by one CPU: Planeptune, Lastation, Lowee, and Leanbox. (These are the region names, not the CPU.)

Each region is completely different from the others in appearance and atmosphere, with each representing a specific video game console. Lastation represents the PlayStation, Lowee represents the Wii, Leanbox represents the Xbox, while Planeptune represents the cancelled Sega Neptune. And you can already know what my favorite region is. (Hint: I only have a Playstation.)

The bolded talks more about the past and is taken from the wikia. Skip if you wish to go straight to the game's point.[/u]

Long ago, before Gamindustri was ruled by four seperate CPUs, the world was ruled by one benevolent goddess, Arfoire. With Histoire on her side, Gamindustri was peaceful and prospered. It was then that Arfoire's powers had corrupted her, and the humans couldn't stand her rule any longer. A team of four heroes, each possessing powerful weapons, created an access to Celestia and defeated her. Realizing her corruption after her defeat, Arfoire gave up her powers to Histoire and requested to split her powers into four different goddesses so that the events that followed her corruption will never happen again. Histoire complied with her wish, using Arfoire's powers to create four different CPUs. The records of Gamindustri were rewritten by Arfoire to erase any existence of her rule, and the new CPUs were "born." Thus, Gamindustri was split into four different nations, each ruled by the newly created CPUs.

After the split of Gamindustri, Arfoire's corrupt nature came back and overcame her. She decided she wanted all of Gamindustri for herself. To reclaim what she previously ruled, she used her manipulative skills to set the events leading to the Console Wars. The spark to the initial conflict that started the conflict was when Arfoire manipulated the four CPUs into battling each other for the title of the True Goddess, the one who would "unify both the human world and Celestia." With tensions already existing between the CPUs due to their constant changing of things on Gamindustri as they see fit, Arfoire's "consultation" worsened the tensions. Thus, the Console Wars started. The conflict would then last for thousands of years.

Blind from the truth and Arfoire's true intentions, the CPUs inexhaustibly battled for thousands of years. Seeking change, they finally came to the conclusion that simply exchanging blows wasn't enough to bring about the end of the Console Wars. CPU Green Heart suggested that they should eliminate or exile one of them to bring closer the end of the Console Wars. Seeing CPU Purple Heart as the greatest threat, the rest of the Hearts exiled her from Celestia, bringing in a change of course in the almost endless conflict.

Now, the whole story of what happens is known in the main series, the Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth series. There have been a couple of spin offs that take place in a different dimension, so it doesn't pertain to the story. Now this game, does not have any relevance to the story, but takes place in a different dimension....a dimension full of zombies.

In the alternate dimension, the CPU's are students, rather than what they popularly came to be known as. Neptune is the manager of the film club and invites Blanc to help make a movie with her. Noire is the vice president of the student council, and Vert is the president of the student council. Nepgear and Uni are both in middle school, while Rom and Ram are in primary school.

Unlike the other games, this game and Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, you can control the characters as they can roam freely....like a hack and slash.

So this game.....breaks the fourth wall a lot, is kinda perverted (but cute), and makes a lot of references and is very funny. I mean, seriously. I guess that is the reason why I've fallen in love with this game. If you are looking for a serious game.....don't play this game. Although there are serious moments, it is quickly broken by something. Instead, if you just want to have fun and have nosebleeds (for you male audiences ;)), this game might be just for you.

All the characters you can play here are female. Basically, all the main characters are female's and male's are really, really rare.

Anyways, I found out this game by pure chance and I think...I think I was destined to meet this game because I can't stop playing! NOOOOOOO! Awesome game.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
I know some people don't like FF XIII because it's so linear until the very end, and that is for sure a limitation in terms of gameplay. But it's got some of the best story and narrative of any of the FF games. I actually think the fact that it was so linear allowed them to have much tighter narrative. So yeah, great choice!

XIII-2 I thought was pretty weak; the story was fairly silly and all the jumping around in time just didn't quite work.

I'm only playing through Lightning Returns for the first time right now, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. As with all the FF direct sequels, they've done something a bit different and slightly experimental, but I'm finding it works for the most part and it's a pretty good game. Definitely much stronger than X-2 and XIII-2.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Well, they do have a point.

But yeah, the story definitely makes up for it. Also, this game introducing me to FF and the introduction of my namesake, though Final Fantasy VII comes a really close second.

Thanks Ariich! I definitely treasure the series and I couldn't agree more on XIII-2. First FF game which I just couldn't get into that much. Also, Lightning Returns is pretty fun also! Enjoy it!

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 2 - RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Another hack n slash...another of my favorite series! RWBY was originally an animated series, but Rooster Teeth decided to expand on the anime to create this gem. I love the animated series and I've been growing addicted to it more and more. <3.<3

Thankfully, this game features its own unique plot that is canon within the show continuity. The writers of the story of RWBY collaborated with the game development team for the story, making this game a true gem, for all you RWBY fans. The story of the game lies between season 2 and season 3. This game is a co-op survival, action based adventure where you get to control the four girls: Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, and Blake Belladonna, the main characters, among many others.

The story for this game is just brilliant. If you watched the animated series, you would expect what was coming, but even then, you would get caught off guard by some twists that make you think that the game completely deviates away from the story, but while delivering that surprise factor, still follows the canon plot. The graphics on this game is alright. The atmosphere part of it like the tree's, the sky, etc are awesome, but the actual character designs....some are really glitchy and iffy. You can upgrade a character's skill by upgrading their skill tree. Also, there is a paid DLC and when you buy it, you can have access to Team JNPR, four whole new sets of characters that are really useful.

Also, like Left 4 Dead, there are also ways to mod this to make the game much more interesting.

All in all, I've grown in love with hack n slash/anime games and man, am I on a binge right now. My number one should be pretty obvious, but it's another anime game which I enjoy. This game delivers on every level and is my second most played game on Steam. Nice stuff. :tup

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
Looks interesting, I think the only thing that doesn't click with me is the art style of the characters

Offline Serah Farron

• WOOF WOOF.
Number 1: Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3

Here it is....my favorite game of all time. I swear, I was fated to meet this series.....it was all destiny. I mean, I found out about this game by total chance. So, to those who haven't heard the back story, I will tell it again. So I was playing Left 4 Dead 2, which unfortunately did not make the list, and I was modding the game and switching everything when I checked out the anime section of the mod site. Hyperdimension Neptunia was a very popular mod and out of curiosity, I downloaded it. The survivors were replaced with the four goddess' from Hyperdimension Neptunia: Neptune, Noire, Vert, and Blanc. I grew curious so I checked the wiki page and read over them as my interest for it piqued. I purchased this game first and after the first few minutes, I bought the entire game and it did not fail to disappoint at all. This is the epitome in my opinion for the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.

So, the evil deity of sin, the creator of the goddess' Arfoire has risen and Histoire, Planeptune's oracle wanted the goddess and the goddess' sister, the CPU candidate Nepgear to get off their lazy butts and do something, not spending their entire lazy lives playing video games, which the goddess' like to do so Histoire sends them off on a mission to stop an anti-CPU activist Rei Ryghts. Well, they go to stop her, but Rei, gaining mysterious powers banishes Neptune to another dimension, back to the 80's, where the first console war started, though things have changed because in that dimension, Neptune did not exist as Planeptune's CPU and she had lost all her CPU powers.

Neptune befriends Plutia, a lazy, ditsy girl like herself who is the alternate Planeptune’s CPU albeit with a sadistic side (no really, her sadistic side is very......lol. Wouldn't want to piss her off), as well as future-CPU Noire (who personifies the Sony PlayStation). Together the three work together to track down artifacts known as CPU Memories to transform Neptune and Noire into CPUs, which they acquire by defeating the CPU-like sorceress, Arfoire, and her assistant Pirachu. Well, that's enough of the plot. That was the introduction, but in this game, you roam around dungeon's and when you encounter an enemy, it is a turn based battle, like an RPG. For me, the true gem in this game is the character interactions.

Here is how a battle looks like:

Here is how an interaction looks like:

These interactions are filled with references from many sources like Mario, Pokemon, even Final Fantasy, among others. Some interactions are really cute that can make you go awwwww, some interaction are kinda pervy which makes you go like :eek, some make you laugh, some make you smile, etc. Each character has their own different persona and that makes them really unique.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
Clean out your inbox....again

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
:tup great list! I definitely have some games to through in the old steam library

Offline OpenYourEyes311

What happened to this thread!?!?
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Nobody has any lists left

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
scar took them with him

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Yeah, jakarta and adace were my only waiting members and they're both mia so I think we're on a clean slate as of now. I'll verify that and report back in the next day or so.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
I can do a list if we want to keep this ball rolling.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
Go for it Chris!

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
Ok, give me a day or two to get my write-ups going. If someone else wants to cut in line before I get started, please do.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
I'll see if I have another 25 games, it won't be the top list but just more great games

Offline OpenYourEyes311

Yessssssssssss
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
I'd do another list but I basically did with all my honorable mentions  :lol
There's a small handful of games I've played since my last list that would absolutely be on the list now if I redid it but not nearly enough to warrant a new top 25. Would be like, a top 5  :lol

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
I'd be up for doing another list, I don't know if it'd be 25 games but I'll see what I can come up with.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
I am strapped for time, so my list won't be 25. I am finishing up my write-ups tonight.

A bit of background: I am 40, a child of the 80s, grew up on MTV, sitcoms like The Cosby Show and Growing Pains, action shows like The A-Team and Knight Rider, music like Def Leppard and Duran Duran, WWF and NWA/JCP, and toys like Transformers and Lego. My video game history is strictly Nintendo-based, until the mid 90s when PCs and PC gaming became more prevalent. My first console was an Odyssey II.  I've never owned a Sega system, PlayStation, or Xbox.

List to begin shortly.