Author Topic: wolfking's roulette to end all roulettes v. Kip Winger approved!  (Read 98830 times)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Re: wolfking's roulette to end all roulettes v. Round 6 listening
« Reply #945 on: May 19, 2016, 07:07:31 AM »
Yeah, bye :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: wolfking's roulette to end all roulettes v. Round 5 results!!
« Reply #946 on: May 19, 2016, 02:59:48 PM »

Standing after round 5;

Dr. DTVT - 44.4
bl5150 - 44.4
Big Hath - 43.8
Evermind - 43.7
lowdz - 42.8
jingle.boy - 41.9
TAC - 41.7
jjrock88 - 40.0
lonestar - 38.4
Train of Naut - 38.3
Bolsters - 38.2
Elite - 36.7
Parama - 34.8

Okay last round before 5 get cut.   

Never mind. I got it.

Yep, down to 8 for the next round.

Okay I have the day off so, heading to gym for a couple of hours soon so results in about 5 hours.

After last round where there were a lot of harsh comments, there's a lot of positivity there.  Good work team.

This was overall a very strong round, very consistent too.

Well, that's awesome for you; possibly not so awesome for those trying to jump over the cut line, or move up in the standings.  My goal is to make it to the double song round, but being in 6th at the moment, with almost 2 full points to make up in two rounds, it's gonna be tough.  Not only to I have to fend of Tim, but I have to leap-frog Paul and Ruslan.  Ain't gonna be easy.

The bonus point feature in the head to head may become very important too for some of you.  Two points aint much to make up with a really killer song.  You get teh good score plus the bonus point (of half point, still deciding which would work best in regards to teh competition)
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #947 on: May 19, 2016, 03:45:15 PM »
I'm going to bed now, so I'll see the results tomorrow morning. I do hope I did well enough to stay though :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #948 on: May 19, 2016, 04:54:49 PM »
Cool, grab a bite to eat, hit a meeting, then get my ass cut from this thang.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #949 on: May 19, 2016, 05:19:01 PM »
Cool, grab a bite to eat, hit a meeting, then get my ass cut from this thang.

I hope so, because that'll open up some lonestar possibilities for me.  :neverusethis:

jk bro.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #950 on: May 19, 2016, 09:35:13 PM »
Half an hour and the top 8 will be revealed.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #951 on: May 19, 2016, 09:38:55 PM »
i wonder if i'm not going to be one of them

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #952 on: May 19, 2016, 10:06:50 PM »
:corn
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #953 on: May 19, 2016, 10:14:10 PM »
Type faster dammit!

It's after midnight, and I'm dyin here
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #954 on: May 19, 2016, 10:16:39 PM »
I need to start working and I'm actively waiting for results instead! :lol

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #955 on: May 19, 2016, 10:18:33 PM »
I understand he is mailing the results to us

Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #956 on: May 19, 2016, 10:20:39 PM »

wrong thread?

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Round 6 Results!  The finals are near!

Very strong round, lots of good shit  coming my way, making it next to impossible for the chaps on the bottom;

jjrock88 - Recon - Dreams

The good thing with Jason is that he's such a meat and veg guy, no bullshit good fashioned rock and metal and this is no different, in fact, this is his best submission so far.  Quite a few of these songs I've received so far made me realise how influential Queensryche actually were, I never really acknowledged that I think, and this is no different with a Tate clone right here, but a fucking good one too.  Loved everything about this, great groove and just solid from start to finish.  Very Crimson Gloryish too.  The chorus is fucking amazing, so addictive and haunting love it.  The only thing I can fault is the production, but I see this album is getting a re-release of sorts so will have to add it to the list, amazing tune.

Appeal of Style - 9.5
Instrumentation and Vox - 9.5
Structure and Songwriting - 9.5
Replay Value - 9.0
Would I Purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.3

Elite - Meshuggah (BONUS BAND) - Bleed

I made Meshuggah a bonus band because it's always a band I've been interested in and besides a short snippet here and there, haven't really heard anything in full.  I was fully expecting not to really like this, but this song is fucking brilliant.  For the style, I think everything here is so hypnotizing and brutal, I can't help not to love the shit out of it.  The rhythms and technical ability of whats going on here is almost tribal and somewhat droning and addictive.  The vox aren't my usual growling style I go for but the execution but they are fucking brutal and I love them.  And the jazzy solo is brilliant, sounds like some whole tones, some chromatic and maybe some lydian mode, I don't know, it's great.  I'll be buying this album for sure.  Even though you haven't made the cut Elite, I thank you for showing me this, thanks for playing.

Appeal of Style - 8.5
Instrumentation and Vox - 9.0
Replay Value - 9.5
Would I Purchase - 9.5

Score - 9.2

Elite - Anciients - The Longest River

Elite unfortunately sent his two best songs in this one round, so unfortunately it's a little too late, but appreciate both of what was offered here.  Out of the two Anciients songs, I like this one a lot better.  So much Mastodon influence in this band which is such a good thing.  Love the speedy second half too, and the growls here are great.  Groovy riffs, really solid vocals and even though the structure is hard to get into at first, it's really easy to listen to and a band I definitely want to check out further.

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Structure and Songwriting - 8.5
Replay Value - 9.0
Would I Purchase - 9.0

Score - 8.9

jingle.boy - Triosphere - The Heart's Dominion

Chad, this is kind of what I've been waiting for from you.  Instantly I knew this had Chad's stamp all over it and I'm further surprised he sent me some more female vocals, you have balls my good friend.  Hit hit the nail on the head though, cause these are the kind of female vocals I like with my metal, very very good, great to listen to.  The verse is brilliant here and the chorus adds a nice contrast and melody.  Great riffing, great songwriting, great production, great guitars.  Love the super heavy riff after the solo too, crushing! Yet another band to check ffs haha!

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Replay Value - 9.0
Would I Purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.1

lowdz - Lionsheart - Living in a Fantasy

What do we have here, something right my alley is what it is.  Never heard of this band either but glad Paul has showed me these guys.  I only know the name Steve Grimmet from Grim Reaper which I've only heard the one song called See You in Hell I think, but this guy is good.  Yeah, solid pace and tempo here, great playing, amazing melodies and just a really gun song.  Really excellent, not much more to say.  Oh, the slight change in style for the solo was brilliant.

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Structure and Songwriting - 9.0
Replay Value - 9.0
Would I Purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.0

Evermind - Anubis Gate (BONUS BAND) - Beyond Redemption

Anubis Gate was a bonus band mainly because I've heard the name and thought it was cool, that's about the extent of it.  I wasn't let down here, as this is some solid metal.  Great playing and vocals on this one and I especially like the middle section, quite different and welcomed, even if I felt it did disrupt the flow just a little.  I thought the structure for some reason was a little hard to get into, and overall not quite as memorable as some of the other songs, but still a band to have on my radar, the singer is excellent.

Appeal of Style - 8.5
Instrumentation and Vox - 8.5
Replay Value - 8.5
Would I Purchase - 8.5

Score - 8.5

Evermind - Need - Lifeknot

Heard the name, but that's about it.  Ruslan warned me on the vocals but I thought he must have been wrong when the music started.  The riffing at the start here is brilliant and was something I liked instantly and thought the vox wouldn't be a problem based on the first minute.  Then, they did come in, and I must admit it did throw me back, definitely more of a grungy style of vocals. Once I got use to them, I really fucking liked this, it made a great contrast of styles and made the song quite original.  The riffing was definitely one of the strongest and memorable of the round.  The chorus reminded me heavily of Fates Warning and it was then the vocals reminded me a bit of Ray Alder, which is cool.  I would have liked a solo, but it didn't really need it.  Very original and great to listen to, yet another band to look out for.

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Replay Value - 9.0
Would I Purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.0

TAC - Sinbreed - Creation of Reality

Can't say I've ever heard of these guys before and it's a shame it's taken this long.  Right away I know I'm in for a treat with great production, and solid blazing power metal from the get go.  Vocals are interesting and reminds me heavily of Andi Deris, which is a good thing.  Pretty generic and standard power metal chorus but that's fine with me, it's done well and performed nicely and keeps the intensity up.  Nice old school Helloween vibe in the solos too.  Yeah, not much more to say, great solid tune, not the best thing that has come up, but certainly something I should check out.

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Replay Value - 9.0
Would I Purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.0

bl5150 - Claudio Cordero - 1.21/Outatime

So Brent takes on the instrumental challenge that Chad laid down last time, and Brent comes out on top here.  Here's an from what I can tell unknown Chilean guitarist and this guy has some means chops.  Love the somewhat futuristic feel of this and reminded me of something from Satriani's Engines of Creation, mixed with some heavier Vai and even some Moore or TMac thrown in there aswell.  Yeah, I've kind of gone off the instrumental guitar stuff lately as no one really has gotten my attention and guys like Satch and Moore just seem to be getting softer as time goes on.  Marco Sfogli's first album was the last really amazing guitar album for me and Andy James is good too but quite one dimensional.  This guy though has skills, feel, melodies, speed, just a gun guitarist really.  The good thing is it keeps your interest from start to finish and has that repeated chorus like melody to ensure it's not just some dude shredding over a backing track.  Didn't keep my interest as much as some of the other songs this round but would definitely like to hear more.  Might even respark my interest in this sort of music.

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Replay Value - 8.5
Would I Purchase - 8.5

Score - 8.8

Big Hath - Anciients - Raise the Sun

So getting two of the same band in the same round usually means they must be good and yeah as you already read with Elite's submission, this band is really cool indeed.  Not much to say on this one, enjoyed it, but not quite as much as The Longest River, but a solid submission, and yeah I gotta check this album out for sure.

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Structure and Songwriting - 8.0
Replay Value - 8.5
Would I Purchase - 9.0

Score - 8.7

Dr DTVT. - Byzantine - Which Light Shall Never Penetrate

Mason has been solid from the start of this roulette, everything he has given me has been enjoyable, but this is the weakest song from him yet, while still being solid.  This was a hard song to get into at first.  Everything about it I really liked and should like from what's on offer, but I think it just didn't have the impact of some of the other songs this round.  The vocals were tough and awesome in the verses, but I think I wasn't too fond of them in the chorus to be honest, but the pace, tempo and delivery didn't matter too much in regards to that and I liked it more as it went on.  The solo was excellent too, but yeah, cool tune that certainly was a grower.

Appeal of Style - 8.5
Replay Value - 8.5
Would I Purchase - 8.5

Score - 8.5

Bolsters - The Black Mages - Maybe I'm A Lion

Bolsters sends something a little risky with this one and I actually thought this was really cool.  Old school seventies vibe.  I listened to the Final Fantasy version and this was an impressive remake, well thought out.  It kept my interest and the guitar solo was particularly blazing.  Would definitely like to hear more from this band based on this.  Great song Dave but unfortunately, you just miss out, due to Lordi letting you down.  Thanks for being part of this.

Appeal of Style - 8.5
Replay Value - 8.5
Would I Purchase - 8.0

Score - 8.4

lonestar - Altair - Wind of Changes

Overall RJ your submissions to me were across the board good but nothing outstanding unfortunately, so it's been great having you along in this.  This song I really didn't find that interesting or entertaining.  It's some solid enough power metal where everything is performed really well but overall just too generic and nothing I haven't heard before unfortunately.

Appeal of Style - 9.0
Structure and Songwriting - 7.0
Replay Value - 6.5
Would I Purchase - 6.5

Score - 7.5

Train of Naut - Native Construct (BONUS BAND) - Mute

Not really sure why I put these guys as a bonus band, from what I had seen and read, I thought I might like them, but I was wrong.  TON, even though you didn't make the cut, thank you so much for sending me this so I didn't bother with a blind purchase.  I get these guys are technically amazing, and some sections were cool, but on a whole, I just couldn't get my head around it and I couldn't listen to it more than twice.  I hear the BTBAM and DT influence very strongly, but it's like they have just gone too far with the randomness for the sake of it.  Nothing flowed and really a chore to listen to.  These guys certainly have chops though, but the songwriting doesn't hit the mark.

Appeal of Style - 7.5
Structure and Songwriting - 4.0
Replay Value - 4.0
Would I Purchase - 3.0

Score - 5.5

Train of Naut - The Human Abstract - Antebellum

I really appreciate you being a part of this Dennis, you were a pleasure to have, but it seems our tastes just aren't that aligned compared to some of the others.  This was miles better than the Native Construct but something about it just didn't really get me going.  Seemed hard to get into and didn't flow for me that well.  The heavier parts and the growls were really good though, and the guitar work in the second half was really great and helped the score.  A solid 7.5 I think, would listen to more to see if anything catches my ear.

Appeal of Style - 7.5
Structure and Songwriting - 7.0
Replay Value - 7.5
Would I Purchase - 7.0

Score - 7.5

Parama - Baroness - Chlorine and Wine

Well, it's been really great having you involved in this Parama.  Obviously our tastes are worlds apart but your submissions have been entertaining nevertheless and a couple of cool ones in there too which I liked.  This one though unfortunately didn't do it for me.  Took a while to get going and once it did, wasn't a big fan of the style and the vox were pretty ordinary also.  Just never really resulted into anything either for me.  Thanks for playing mate.

Appeal of Style - 5.0
Instrumentation and Vox - 5.0
Structure and Songwriting - 5.0
Replay Value - 5.0
Would I Purchase - 4.0

Score - 4.8

Results after round 6 including all previous scores;

1. bl5150 - 8.7+9.0+9.0+8.6+9.1+8.8 = 53.2
2. Dr. DTVT - 8.7+9.5+8.5+8.9+8.8+8.5 = 52.9
3. Evermind - 8.9+8.6+8.2+9.0+9.0+9.0 = 52.7
4. Big Hath - 9.4+8.8+8.8+8.9+7.9+8.7 = 52.5
5. lowdz - 8.1+9.4+7.8+8.5+9.0+9.0 = 51.8
6. jingle.boy - 8.5+7.9+9.1+8.2+8.2+9.1 = 51.0
7. TAC - 8.4+9.3+7.6+8.6+7.8+9.0 = 50.7
8. jjrock88 - 8.0+8.3+7.4+8.3+8.0+9.3 = 49.3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

9. lonestar - 7.4+8.8+8.5+6.4+7.3+7.5 = 45.9
10. Train of Naut - 6.8+6.9+7.4+8.1+9.1+7.5 = 45.8
11. Bolsters - 8.4+8.5+8.2+4+9.1+8.4 = 46.6
12. Elite - 6.0+7.1+8.5+7+8.1+9.2 = 45.9
13. Parama - 7.8+5+8.4+5.1+8.5+4.8 = 39.6

So a big thank you to RJ, Dennis, Dave, Rich and Parama for being involved in my roulette.  Commiserations that you didn't make it through, but it is what it is unfortunately.  Feel free to hang around, talk shit and abuse the finalists you don't like and try your best to sabotage their efforts to get to the top.

That's our top 8, matchups and details to follow.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #958 on: May 19, 2016, 10:25:49 PM »
Hahaha, told you it was Native Construct tidbit. :rollin

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #959 on: May 19, 2016, 10:28:02 PM »
i mean if you rate chlorine and wine that low i basically have to blame it on your tastes 'cause it's great but whatever  :corn

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #960 on: May 19, 2016, 10:32:16 PM »
I think the song I ditched for the instrumental would've done better , but the instrumental is much more obscure and therefore a better thing to send in a way............solid mark anyway - glad you liked it.  First guitar instrumental album in ages that has grabbed my attention a bit.

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #961 on: May 19, 2016, 10:32:43 PM »
Well, it's finals time and as I said in my OP I'm a big fan of fantasy football, Australian NRL mainly but also the NFL.  This is just a fun bonus but want to keep the main scoring system in tact with how it's going.  I don't think it's fair for people up the top to get knocked out by one song.  These are the matchups and the bonus if you win the matchups isan extra 0.5.  I was going to give a full point, but considering the scores are so close, 0.5 is a nice little bonus that can help you improve while still keeping things fun and in order.  The matchup for this round is NRL/NFL style;

1 v 4
2 v 3
5 v 8
6 v 7

Matchup 1 - bl5150 vs Big Hath
Matchup 2 - Dr. DTVT vs Evermind
Matchup 3 - lowdz vs jjrock88
Matchup 4 - jingle.boy vs TAC

Now at the end of this round, the bottom 2 will be eliminated, so the bottom 4 need to pull out all stops to try and claw their way back, especially Jason and Tim.  Keep in mind the scoring criteria and since I'm only going to have 8 songs to listen to, prepare for me to get more critical and don't be surprised if scores vary more from now on.  The bonus point might not mean much if both songs in the matchup are average.  Keep that in mind.

Keep in mind that 1 out of 3 of the bonus bands submitted got a higher score than the participants normal submission.  Not really good odds, but gave Elite and extra 0.3, which could be crucial.

Good luck, send away.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #962 on: May 19, 2016, 10:34:36 PM »
Hahaha, told you it was Native Construct tidbit. :rollin

Yeah, it was a complete mindfuck but not in a good way.  :lol

i mean if you rate chlorine and wine that low i basically have to blame it on your tastes 'cause it's great but whatever  :corn

Yeah man, that's cool, I respect your submission just different tastes, nothing wrong with that.

I think the song I ditched for the instrumental would've done better , but the instrumental is much more obscure and therefore a better thing to send in a way............solid mark anyway - glad you liked it.  First guitar instrumental album in ages that has grabbed my attention a bit.

I appreciated it, and definitely quite fresh for the genre.  You had plenty of room to move to send it and take a punt anyway.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #963 on: May 19, 2016, 10:35:47 PM »
Glad you didn't hate The Black Mages. :tup

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #964 on: May 19, 2016, 10:38:11 PM »
I'll take it!  Still solidly in 6th place though, but it's a beast of a group to be going up against. 

Me vs Tim...yeah, that was "unplanned".   :lol  Dude is goin down faster than a Hobo on a Big Mac.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #965 on: May 19, 2016, 10:39:35 PM »
Ah, shame, I hoped for

1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5

This way I would've been playing against Chad and would be able to get revenge for Dave's roulette. :lol

Well, let's see if I can beat Mason then.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #966 on: May 19, 2016, 10:42:36 PM »
Ah, shame, I hoped for

1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5

This way I would've been playing against Chad and would be able to get revenge for Dave's roulette. :lol

Nah, playoff style man.

I must say the matchups here are spectacular, looking forward to it.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #967 on: May 19, 2016, 10:45:43 PM »
Ah, shame, I hoped for

1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5

Nah, playoff style man.

In that case none of the top 4 can be eliminated in the first week :neverusethis:
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #968 on: May 19, 2016, 10:48:07 PM »
Ah, shame, I hoped for

1 vs 8
2 vs 7
3 vs 6
4 vs 5

Nah, playoff style man.

In that case none of the top 4 can be eliminated in the first week :neverusethis:

Unless you completely fuck up and get a 3 or something.  :tup

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #969 on: May 19, 2016, 10:48:33 PM »
nah i'm out of the roulette now, that can't happen

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #970 on: May 19, 2016, 10:52:17 PM »

:lol

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #971 on: May 19, 2016, 10:53:25 PM »
Although it seems I have the honour of lowest scoring song this time, not you.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #972 on: May 19, 2016, 10:54:39 PM »
hallelujah  :hat

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #973 on: May 19, 2016, 11:35:32 PM »
Got 3 already, which is great.  If I get them all by tomorrow morning around 10 (about 18 hours from now) before I'm out for the weekend I can get some early spins in.  If not, no big deal, I'll start the intense listening on Sunday night.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #974 on: May 19, 2016, 11:44:26 PM »
I've got Nightwish show today, so I won't be home until late evening and I'm not sure I will have enough energy to send the song then. I'll try though.

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #975 on: May 20, 2016, 12:00:38 AM »
Yeah definitely try the album! The heavy moments overtake those melancholic cleans by a huge margin, I sent that song because its my favorite but I bet the others are more up your alley.

I think I even said in my pm "if only to convince you that this band isn't for you" about NC, so no regrets here :lol

Thanks for having me! Great roulette and especially the scoring system stood out to me. :tup good luck to the remaining participants.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Lowdz

« Reply #976 on: May 20, 2016, 01:19:07 AM »
Just woken up and off to work. Damn time zones. Send something this evening.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #977 on: May 20, 2016, 03:53:39 AM »
If only I had sent those two songs earlier, it might have actually saved my ass. I'm glad you liked both!

Also, glad to have been a part of this. I honestly thought I would do better here, but it took me a while to find out what the best stuff to send was. At least I went out with a bang :)
Squ

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #978 on: May 20, 2016, 05:16:20 AM »
I'll take it!  Still solidly in 6th place though, but it's a beast of a group to be going up against. 

Me vs Tim...yeah, that was "unplanned".   :lol  Dude is goin down faster than a Hobo on a Big Mac.

Oh yeah..well, J Boy is goin down faster than a Homo on a Big Sac!

So if we win the head to head, we get one additional point, right?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #979 on: May 20, 2016, 05:28:19 AM »
Half a point, actually.