Author Topic: jjrocks rocking roulette rocks!! jjrocks rocking winner rocks!!  (Read 64442 times)

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
Splent, you should have a Japanese bonus song round in your Roulette.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni

I don't think I sent a bonus song this round. I ran out of them :lol

No wonder :lol 

Well that makes things a little more interesting.   

If I get the bonus and nail the wildcard then I am in with a chance - if I do well then it will possibly come down to how good your wildcards are.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 08:51:11 PM by bl5150 »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
as other have expressed, picking out songs for this roulette has been a blast.  Just reload the chamber with some awesome hard rock/heavy metal and fire away.

every time I listen to one of the songs I've sent I'm like

then results come back and I see someone has gotten a bonus song and I'm like

Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
Splent, you should have a Japanese bonus song round in your Roulette.

:lol

But neither you or Brent are playing to grease your way into winning
I don’t know what to put here anymore

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Best sell job ever ...

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
I also had two wildcard songs that I think will rate higher than 7.5. Well, one will.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
So, if Splent gets three 1's for his round 10 and two wildcards, it's open season?  Hmmm..............stranger things have hapened.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
So, if Splent gets three 1's for his round 10 and two wildcards, it's open season?  Hmmm..............stranger things have hapened.

Two of those 1's don't matter though.........splent just keeps the old scores.

Splent can theoretically make + 5 on wild cards and +10 on Rd 10 and he already leads by 2.5 so it's clear who the favourite is.

From my perspective I can make +11 on Rd 10 and up to +2 on my wildcard.

However if splent makes up no ground on wildcards , that's when things get interesting.

In that scenario, if I managed a +11 bonus and +2 for my wildcard (max score) , then splent needs a 10 to tie.  :eyebrows:

So as I said earlier , I think the key is splent's wildcards (assuming he does okay in Rd 10) and , to a lesser extent , my wildcard (assuming it's applicable)

I haven't included other scenarios as I think I am likely the only one who can realistically  catch the splentinator at this point....not impossible though.

:corn
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:14:06 AM by bl5150 »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni

Splent can theoretically make + 5 on wild cards and +10 on Rd 10 and he already leads by 2.5 so it's clear who the favourite is.

However if splent makes up no ground on wildcards , that's when things get interesting.

In that scenario, if I managed a +11 bonus and +2 for my wildcard (max score) , then splent needs a 10 to tie.  :eyebrows:

So as I said earlier , I think the key is splent's wildcards (assuming he does okay in Rd 10) and , to a lesser extent , my wildcard (assuming it's applicable)

I haven't included other scenarios as I think I am likely the only one who can realistically  catch the splentinator at this point....not impossible though.

I hope you haven't been losing sleep over this roulette Brent lol

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
as other have expressed, picking out songs for this roulette has been a blast.  Just reload the chamber with some awesome hard rock/heavy metal and fire away.

every time I listen to one of the songs I've sent I'm like

then results come back and I see someone has gotten a bonus song and I'm like

:rollin

This might be my favorite post so far

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni

nah mate :lol

Hasn't stopped me doing a few sums to confirm if it's worth trying for a win though  ;)

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

ROULETTEZ ARE SERIOUS BUZNIS!!
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
I'm the same as Coz..........haven't taken any notice of wrestling since I got tired of it in my teens - back in the prime of "Hogan era" WWF.  But the other day I watched a 1 hr + doco on Ric Flair on Youtube.   All these gifs are brainwashing me :lol

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I like Brent's analysis here.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
I'm the same as Coz..........haven't taken any notice of wrestling since I got tired of it in my teens - back in the prime of "Hogan era" WWF.  But the other day I watched a 1 hr + doco on Ric Flair on Youtube.   All these gifs are brainwashing me :lol

:metal

That's a bonus point if I've ever seen one!!

Offline Lowdz

You'd be knocking points off me if I gave my opinion on wrestling...

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni

You just need a Flair chop to the chest to set you straight

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
double chop power!

Winger would be better!

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
When Brent wins he'll be like

And I'll be like

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
And when splent wins............ ;D

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
whoever wins, I was thinking the celebration would be more like

Winger would be better!

Offline Lowdz

I used to nurse an old British pro wrestler who had dementia. He still packed a punch. He was no Rick Flair though

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
Intensified.

Beef.

Products.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
time to change lanes - Splent in this roulette...

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
Wow.  I've been browsing the Ric Flair promos on the "Best of Wrestling Promos" Youtube channel and holy crap is this guy nuts.  I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tEaSBJKKyKFd-xlNTRkog/search?query=flair

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
That's why he is Space Mountain!

Offline Lowdz

Jj how about doing some proper ratings for the bonus songs? Would be interesting to see.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
time to change lanes - Splent in this roulette...

Splent has parked himself in Jiffy Park and isn't going anywhere. After his victory he will take Brent on a Splent reality tour to the Jiffy dump and give him a 3 Musketeers as a consolation

And Paul, I'll reveal the whole bonus song list soon. All the songs would be a 7.5-8.5 if I just rated them normally. Definitely not an 11 lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
7.5-8.5 is way too generous.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni

I would be way more interested in having Heel Tim review each bonus song

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus

I would be way more interested in having Heel Tim review each bonus song

OMG I would love to see that. Please.  :rollin :rollin

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Splent, I had one round in The TAC Roulette that was so bad, everybody LOST points.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
Splent, I had one round in The TAC Roulette that was so bad, everybody LOST points.

Bolster should make it mandatory that anyone who plans on hosting a roulette study the TAC roulette and write an exam on it afterwards