News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

jjrocks rocking roulette rocks!! jjrocks rocking winner rocks!!

Started by jjrock88, April 09, 2016, 02:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAC

You are damned fast JJ!
Do you even let a girl get her pants off before you finish??

But Autograph?? I just heard that tune on the radio the other day and I was thinking how much it sucked! :lol

I actually saw them open for Van Halen in '84 and the crowd was merciless.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jjrock88

I hear that Autograph song almost daily on the radio. They might be the definition of a one hit wonder.

I've already gotten 4 selections for R3; and still Blondie free!

And yeah, I'm moving fast. I'm just like pulp- pulp can move baby!!!!

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Evermind

Just realized Tim is sending my EP song by song. What's next, Lords of the Trident or will you jump straight to Hibria? :lol
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

TAC

Wut??

Both tracks are awesome!!!! Even if one might be too heavy! :lol

Evermind

Quote from: TAC on April 16, 2016, 03:02:28 PM
Wut??

Both tracks are awesome!!!! Even if one might be too heavy! :lol

I've got Agalloch in one of the EPs. Charred, ruined bloodbirds are dying against the grain of the bloodred sky as we speak or something like that. There's no such thing as too heavy in this round. :lol
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

jjrock88

Quote from: Evermind on April 16, 2016, 02:50:40 PM
Just realized Tim is sending my EP song by song. What's next, Lords of the Trident or will you jump straight to Hibria? :lol

Interesting

splent

Yeah baby. Autograph. Seriously. They are the epitome of a one hit wonder, but they have that sound. That's why I was like yep this is it.

I have a few others up my sleeve... Don't take them... I want all the wildcards :lol

jjrock88

Splent is not only a maestro from Tuscany, but he may also be a roulette mastermind!

jingle.boy

Quote from: splent on April 16, 2016, 03:54:27 PM
Yeah baby. Autograph. Seriously. They are the epitome of a one hit wonder, but they have that sound. That's why I was like yep this is it.

I have a few others up my sleeve... Don't take them... I want all the wildcards :lol

Maybe Black Betty is one of the 20?
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

bl5150

haha - 11 points for Autograph .  I am surprised that Tim survived that one .

I am travelling most of today so (I'm sure all the "hosts" will read this) don't expect much rouletting activity from me in the next 12-24 hrs.  Will get you something ASAP Jay.

Flying in to Kade County to have a little chat about upcoming roulette scores  :biggrin:

splent

Quote from: jjrock88 on April 16, 2016, 04:00:36 PM
Splent is not only a maestro from Tuscany, but he may also be a roulette mastermind!

Say that again after I get a 0 for my score next round :lol

jjrock88

Quote from: bl5150 on April 16, 2016, 04:15:18 PM
haha - 11 points for Autograph .  I am surprised that Tim survived that one .

I am travelling most of today so (I'm sure all the "hosts" will read this) don't expect much rouletting activity from me in the next 12-24 hrs.  Will get you something ASAP Jay.

Flying in to Kade County to have a little chat about upcoming roulette scores  :biggrin:

You're going to meet up with Kade?. I sense some bribery coming up. Maybe some hookers and booze to up your score a bit? Brent is the roulette mastermind; he'll resort to anything!

Big Hath

Lowdz

I'm not as down on the Autograph as some but 11 points??? Heard a couple of tracks from their new ep a while ago and enjoyed them. They've heavied things up a bit.

wolfking

Yeah, sucks will probably miss Brent this time around.  >:(  Fucking work.  Another solid score, will look for something now to send.

wolfking

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

jjrock88

wolfking

Evermind

Oh, I think I'll just send the song tomorrow if that's fine. It's already 1 A.M. here, I've got to get up to work in four hours from now on and I'm still working on my roulette. Sorry about the delay.

jjrock88

bl5150

Sending now JJ - please confirm receipt as I am using webmail on an old laptop and dunno wtf I am doing  :lol

TAC

I've been thinking. I think JJ meant to score a Autograph a 1 but double typed.
He has history doing so. I have it on good authority that he originally wanted to sign up on DTF as jrock8.

bl5150

Quote from: TAC on April 17, 2016, 06:36:56 PM

This comment has me imagining the chaos of a kingshmegland roulette  :rollin

TAC

Quote from: bl5150 on April 17, 2016, 06:54:40 PM

This comment has me imagining the chaos of a kingshmegland roulette  :rollin
Now imagine him using Kade's scoring system! :facepalm:

jjrock88

He has history doing so. I have it on good authority that he originally wanted to sign up on DTF as jrock8.

Tim, I have a funny feeling that you are losing sleep over this Autograph situation.

I envision you waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming at the top of your lungs "Autowing"!!!!!

jingle.boy

Yo... Jay... are any of the remaining 19 songs power ballads by any chance?

jjrock88

Quote from: jingle.boy on April 17, 2016, 09:31:10 PM

Yes some are power ballads and some are rockers

I just need Hath and EV, then everyone is in for R3

Evermind

Big Hath

Quote from: jjrock88 on April 18, 2016, 02:00:36 AM

I sent yesterday morning.  Did you get the email?

jjrock88

Quote from: Big Hath on April 18, 2016, 05:27:44 AM
Quote from: jjrock88 on April 18, 2016, 02:00:36 AM

I sent yesterday morning.  Did you get the email?

No I didn't. Not sure what would have happened, could you re send it?