Bolsters™ The Roulette, v2 ★ THE CONCLUSION ★

Started by Bolsters, March 16, 2016, 07:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

splent

Quote from: Bolsters on April 18, 2016, 08:47:06 PM
I'll start listening later tonight. For now, here is the first blurred image:



There's only one bonus star being awarded this round, a garnet star.


MY OFFICIAL GUESSES

Eighty - My Moon
Mine
Ihrylagin - cool I had Cheese
Chester Beene - Regla
Schuyler - the Redemption
Raccoon - Ariel
James Blake - Retrograde
Thrice - Beggars
Xander - Like I Went to The Grave of Louis
Millicent - Belting Is turning

Crow

the second one legit looks like it could be Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

how has bolsters not heard that tho

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Bolsters


jingle.boy

Quote from: Bolsters on April 18, 2016, 11:28:40 PM
Quote from: jingle.boy on April 18, 2016, 11:12:54 PM
Is that Skid Row / I Remember You ??!!
Maybe.

Nah, I seriously doubt it now. I was looking on my phone earlier. Now that I see it on a bigger screen, I'm thinking not so much.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

bl5150

I believe that's mine you're working on Chad.  i doubt anyone will know the band , but it's one word.

Train of Naught

Quote from: Evermind on April 18, 2016, 09:37:06 PM
I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like Insahn. I'd say the second letter is L.

Thats definitely an 'h', my money is on Ihsahn aswell. Ihsahn is awesome though so nothing wrong with that

Evermind

Oh, I got it. I though the band name is Insahn so I was sure it's not an "n". Could be "h", yes.

Quote from: splent on April 18, 2016, 10:01:19 PM
Raccoon - Ariel

So what do you guys think, does Blackmore look a bit like raccoon? :lol
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Tomislav95

Quote from: Evermind on April 19, 2016, 12:22:05 AM
Oh, I got it. I though the band name is Insahn so I was sure it's not an "n". Could be "h", yes.

Quote from: splent on April 18, 2016, 10:01:19 PM
Raccoon - Ariel

So what do you guys think, does Blackmore look a bit like raccoon? :lol
Another band I never even considered but now I can see it could be good submission (Rainbow, not Racoon :P).

Elite

It's: Ihsahn - Until I Too Dissolve

A track from his latest album
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Bolsters


Crow


Elite

Looks more like Saffire to me, but I'm making that up.

Edit: apparently they exist.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

bl5150


Evermind

So...

Chelsea Wolfe - Retro
Saffire - My Redemption / His Redemption / The Redemption / One Redemption (one of these is bound to be right!)
Xandria - Like a Mist in the Grove of Dusk
Nice Shot - Believe in Browning
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Tyrias

Quote from: Evermind on April 19, 2016, 08:16:46 AM
So...

Chelsea Wolfe - Retro
Saffire - My Redemption / His Redemption / The Redemption / One Redemption (one of these is bound to be right!)
Xandria - Like a Mist in the Grove of Dusk
Nice Shot - Believe in Browning

Well, you got two letters right on that one, and one of them is already clearly visible ::).

I have no idea how you manage to actually read or guess those, whenever I'm looking at them I'll try to figure out a few and after 3 minutes I just say "screw it" because I can't read a thing.

Sacul

That's Chelsea Wolfe's Reins :P

I wonder if Bolsters will like it tho, maybe not. It's excellent nevertheless.

Tyrias

Quote from: Sacul on April 19, 2016, 10:22:33 AM
That's Chelsea Wolfe's Reins :P

I wonder if Bolsters will like it tho, maybe not. It's excellent nevertheless.

He liked the dreamy vocals of Tame Impala and the atmosphere of Arstidir, so I figured he might like this as well.

It's quite different though.

splent


Bolsters

I'm surprised no one's gotten that last one actually, despite how little of it is showing.

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey


Bolsters


Crow


Elite

There's apparently also a band called Beggars. I doubt they have a song name Thrice though.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Tomislav95

Quote from: Parama on April 20, 2016, 07:40:47 AM
i hope Redemption has a song named The Saffire
I don't know if you're joking but in case you don't, they have song named Sapphire.

splent

Man it's always such a buzzkill after all the guessing is done. I'm still waiting for the next submission by Kanye West Project. :neverusethis:

Elite

Yeah, give us results quickly, so we can start guessing again. Or just give a random list of song names nobody has sent so we can keep guessing while waiting for results. PLEASE DAVID MAKE IT HAPPEN
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

splent

Quote from: Elite on April 20, 2016, 09:15:26 AM
Yeah, give us results quickly, so we can start guessing again. Or just give a random list of song names nobody has sent so we can keep guessing while waiting for results. PLEASE DAVID MAKE IT HAPPEN

When I do my roulette I have a plan for guessing songs... it will take longer... either people will have fun or they'll hate it :lol we shall see

Crow

I'm listening to a song right now, what is it and who is it by?

Train of Naught

splent is gonna do my treasure hunt idea, he will scatter notes with letters written on them all across the world, and we need to find them in order to guess the band

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

splent

Quote from: Train of Naught on April 20, 2016, 09:33:27 AM
splent is gonna do my treasure hunt idea, he will scatter notes with letters written on them all across the world, and we need to find them in order to guess the band

:lol You never know ;)

Bolsters


Sacul