Author Topic: Half Time "Nomacs"  (Read 826 times)

Offline Architeuthis

Half Time "Nomacs"
« on: February 09, 2016, 10:53:54 AM »
 Just got to thinking. The way the world is going, the Nomacs could be a good candidate for an elaborate halftime Super bowl show.. Perhaps one big Nomac hovering in the middle of the field with a bunch of smaller ones buzzing around the audience. Each one putting out a laser light show and big sounds..  Any ideas?   :corn
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Architeuthis

Re: Half Time "Nomacs"
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 11:12:07 AM »
You can tell I'm bored. Home with a nasty chest cold an high fever coming up with weird ideas.  :facepalm:
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 11:13:31 AM »
I totally see a NOMAC with a Katy Perry shark dancing on top.

Good times.
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 12:16:13 PM »
Bunch of NOMAC's did play the Superbowl bud, check your DVR  ;D
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 12:29:02 PM »
Bunch of NOMAC's did play the Superbowl bud, check your DVR  ;D
:lol.   Kind of what I was getting at when I said "the way the world is going" , based on that halftime show. The Nomacs might be a step up from that. Even though Coldplay is a good band in their own way. I'd like to see the Nomacs blast bass notes over Beyonce and knock her booty to the turf.. That's what I call a Touchdown!!! :metal

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 12:29:24 PM »
Considering the superbowl is lip synced, i guess you could say the music already is coming from noise machines

Offline dparrott

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 04:07:52 PM »
Seems like I can hear NOMAC style music just turning on the radio  :lol
"I don't know nuttin about nuttin" - Marshawn Lynch

The very soul of what was once real music is now lost in a digital quagmire of emotionless sonic madness.