Author Topic: Family Drama  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Family Drama
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2016, 11:01:56 AM »
She really, really is! I am incredibly lucky to have such an awesome sugar mama.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2016, 12:59:34 PM »
:lol  Nice

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2016, 03:50:43 PM »
Wow :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2016, 04:03:31 PM »
LOL Coz.  :lol

:clap:
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2016, 03:01:52 AM »
So, this is the joke that keeps on giving.

Yesterday afternoon, Mrs. P was sitting at the kitchen counter painting her nails, sipping some whiskey, reading a school assignment and beboping to her 80's playlist on the house stereo. I went out on the back patio to have a smoke (there are speakers out there too) and while I was standing there I had a devilish idea. I whipped out my iPhone and opened the ap for the house stereo and scrolled to the Kansas Leftoverature album. Just as Inxs (or some such) was finishing I tapped "Carry On My Wayward Son". Through the closed sliding glass door I could hear her busting a gut with laughter. After she caught her breath, she yelled out to me in a sarcastic voice, "Oh, you are a funny, funny man!"

Thanks, Cos!  :biggrin:

:lol

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2020, 11:49:21 AM »
I went back and re-read this for fun.  Classic shit.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2020, 12:04:19 PM »
I went back and re-read this for fun.  Classic shit.

Amen!
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2020, 12:14:37 PM »
 :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC