Author Topic: IRON MAIDEN- Senjutsu.  (Read 724 times)

Offline Glasser

IRON MAIDEN- Senjutsu.
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:16:33 PM »
Just got through the entire album twice and though it’s a departure from all other albums, I enjoyed it. They seem to be very comfortable with the writing and the performances on it . We have Number of the beast, Piece of mind, and Powerslave already so I guess that keeps me open to whatever these guys do. Bruce said they enjoyed writing and recording it and he also said there were some new elements they never did and he hopes the fans enjoy it as much as they do. These guys are clearly writing what they want to hear and I respect that being they have been doing this for over 40 years. More thoughts to come.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 10:09:59 PM by Glasser »

Online nobloodyname

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: IRON MAIDEN- Senjutsu.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 11:06:13 PM »
There's a 170+ page Maiden thread, might be better to merge this with that one so as not splinter the conversation?
Paul
Gamer, rocker, humanist, womble
Leicestershire, UK
Getting right out of my comfort zone: www.youtube.com/@paulplayspoorly Go on, you can do it, too! (24/3/2024: Now playing on Paul Plays Poorly!, The Answer Lies Within by Dream Theater)

Offline Glasser

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 11:41:29 PM »
There's a 170+ page Maiden thread, might be better to merge this with that one so as not splinter the conversation?

Sorry, how can I delete the thread? 😬

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 11:45:10 PM »

Sorry, how can I delete the thread? 😬

Mods will lock it mate, don't stress.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.