Author Topic: 2016 Roulette Championship v. THE CONCLUSION  (Read 106487 times)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Re: 2016 Roulette Championship v. R3 listening has commenced
« Reply #420 on: February 04, 2016, 08:40:25 PM »
tbh I am kinda hoping I get cut here but I still hope everyone liked the song too so

Offline 425

« Reply #421 on: February 04, 2016, 10:24:17 PM »
Well if it is mine, check the live version I linked and it will click ;)

I always make sure that I'm listening to the same version that people sent.  :)
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Re: 2016 Roulette Championship v. R3 Results, part 1/3
« Reply #422 on: February 04, 2016, 10:29:26 PM »
Oh, in that case listen to the studio version as well :lol

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #423 on: February 04, 2016, 10:50:05 PM »
Well if it is mine, check the live version I linked and it will click ;)

I always make sure that I'm listening to the same version that people sent.  :)
I always make sure you get the same version people sent aswell. :lol That's why I sent you the Youtube link I got from Sacul instead of finding the song on Spotify for you like I normally would - because the live version isn't on there.

Offline Tyrias

« Reply #424 on: February 05, 2016, 05:21:25 AM »
I didn't even realize you had sent the live version originally. Not that it matters though, cause both versions are awesome ;). But I will follow links I get from now on and not just search for the song in Spotify.

Also, I sent the scores now. Ended up giving the worse score in both cases, but it was a close call. Having quarter points would have made this a lot easier.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #425 on: February 05, 2016, 06:32:10 AM »
Seems you liked my song, that's nice. I was kinda nervous when I've read about that Yes-related passage and then I got to "with only good parts and a much better singer" and I was like phew, alright then. And yeah, it's a flute. I mean, it's Jethro Tull, of course it's a flute. :lol

Bullits Dominae got 7.5/10 in my roulette I think. Solid song but nothing mindblowing.

Great calls with Meat Loaf and Evergrey.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline 425

« Reply #426 on: February 05, 2016, 09:31:39 PM »
I have some tentative writeups and scores done, but I think I'm going to try to see if I can listen one more time tomorrow (so 4 listens instead of 3) simply because I was kind of sick when I did my first listen, so I kind of faded in and out through some of the songs—there are some that I still feel that I don't know too well. If I don't have time tomorrow to listen again, I'll just post what I have, because I'm about 85% confident in those scores, but since the Red Judge hasn't posted yet I figured I'd take the extra day.

Since I've already done the writeups and nobody's score is likely to change by more than a half point, I went ahead and looked at what Tyrias said. Here's all I'll say about that: There are a couple of songs that Tyrias seems to have really liked that I wasn't so fond of. There's one song that Tyrias wasn't crazy about that I really liked. My favorite song this round (as of right now) is a song that seems to have been one of Tyrias's favorites. And my least favorite one (again, as of right now) is also a song that Tyrias liked (and is one of the aforementioned "couple of songs").
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline 425

« Reply #427 on: February 06, 2016, 04:17:28 PM »
Wow, wouldn't have expected this to end up a double post. Well, I did listen again, and two of you gained a half-point for it. Including the person who originally had the worst score of the round. Congrats.

This was another good round, probably on par with last round on the whole. Once again, we have an outstanding song that takes for itself the highest score of the round, as it is clearly my favorite one here. After that #1 song, the rest of the songs essentially come ranked in two batches, where there are a lot of songs getting the same score. I realize that it's odd to see very little diversity in numerical scores, but with just five points to give, even a half-point's step up is a pretty huge step. For any given score, I can pretty reliably rank the songs within that score, but for whatever reason, none of them deserve the next half-point up or down. Anyway, I figure since I'm one of three judges, differentiation between scores doesn't matter as much as it would in my own roulette.

Here are the writeups:

Evermind: Jethro Tull - Farm on the Freeway

Jethro Tull is one of those classic prog bands who for whatever reason, I hadn’t really listened to until now. Which was probably a mistake. :lol

This is a song that I like quite a bit despite not typically going straight after music from the 1970s, with a few exceptions. The songwriting here is just very strong. There’s some good musicianiship from the guitarist and the keyboard player, and the moments with the floutist pops in are always highlights, because I’m that prog fan who loves all the flute parts. Love the way the production makes them just pop in there, if you know what I mean. The vocalist’s style… isn’t normally a style that I would like, but he totally makes it work with the music.

This is quite a good song that certainly has increased my interest in checking out the back catalog of this classic prog band, something I probably should have done long ago.

jingle.boy: Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell

To be quite honest, this is not really an artist I had imagined myself liking before this round. No special reason, I guess, just the overall strangeness of the name “Meat Loaf” causing me to be prejudiced against him.

I actually liked this song quite a bit more than I thought I would. This is actually a pretty awesome rock song that goes through a series of movements and tells a story. The subject matter is a bit unexpected for something of this scope, but something about this whole thing just… works.

The chorus, of course, is huge and anthemic and extremely memorable. There are actually a lot of really cool vocal parts in this song, all of course accompanied by that nice piano-driven rock sound, which is something I can really see myself liking. The best part is that whole section that starts “And I know that I’m damned if I never get out” and ends with the group vocals on the second repetition of the chorus.

If I was looking for something to criticize, I would say that like a one or two other songs this from round, this could be a little shorter. But overall, it’s a strong entry.

lonestar: Mandroid Echostar - Iron Hands

This is a solid prog metal song, nothing less and not much more. There’s a fair bit of variation in the instrumentation, as it goes from some pretty aggressive riffs to some much more melodic parts, which are the parts that I much prefer. The singer reminds me a bit of Claudio from Coheed and Cambria, which is fine with me, though his melodies aren’t as strong as Claudio’s.

The instrumental work here is solid as well, I like the more melodic work from the guitarists and what I think might be a keyboardist.

Honestly, when I listen to this song, I enjoy it. There’s nothing wrong with it at all that I can point to. But even after listening to it several times, there’s hardly anything I can remember from the song, which I think shows how I feel about it: It’s a perfectly solid track, but there’s nothing special about it. It’s good, but it doesn’t come close to transcending “just good.” Looking at it now, I see that Tyrias had a similar assessment. And Nekov did too. Sorry to be the third bearer of not-so-great news (let’s hope that our esteemed round host actually likes it so that he/she does not get put in the position of being the fourth in this thread to give this a middling review), but here it is. I did like this song, but it’s not anything special in my book.

Nekov: Pure Reason Revolution - Bullitts Dominae

This song is pretty interesting, stylistically. It seems to live somewhere on the border between prog rock and space rock? Anyway, I like music with a vibe like this, where there’s rock instrumentation and something like a traditional song structure, but a really smooth atmospheric sound.

The singing here is fantastic. The vocal melodies are just excellent and totally in keeping with the vibe. The chorus is fantastic. It’s really amazing. It’s one of those musical parts that feels like home even though I ostensibly first heard it within the past few days.

The instrumentation is awesome as well. The way that the remains smooth while really getting intense at times and swelling, especially on the chorus.

Basically, this song is fantastic. It hits exactly my musical sweet spot in several ways, has some really incredible parts, does so within a fairly compact runtime, and doesn’t do anything that bothers me.

Parama: Baroness - The Line Between

Okay, this is a pretty cool sludgy track… Which is not my usual favorite style of music (particularly because the fuzziness of the guitar sound is a not exactly my favorite thing), but this song does make it work. The riffs are pretty nice and big, and I like the singer—he reminds me of the side of James Hetfield’s voice that I like. The chorus here is somewhat memorable as well—it’s definitely my favorite part of the song.

This isn’t my new favorite band, and it’s still a style of music that I really would only listen to in small doses. But it’s a pretty cool rock song that actually brings some level of weight, and sometimes the world just needs one of those.

Sacul: Bent Knee - Being Human

Okay, so this a very, very strange song. It opens off with a very creepy, very soft piano intro that does its job nicely. The singer is unquestionably talented, and the melodies are strong

And then things just get weird. The song kind of alternates between these nice little piano parts and these big bombastic, abrasive sections of staccato intrumentation.

I’m going to be quite honest, on first listen, I was completely turned off. I didn’t like this song at all. It got better on repeated listens to the extent that I can make sense of what is going on the entire time. And there’s a significant amount of stuff that I genuinely like. The singer is quite talented and the vocal parts are all pretty good.

The downside: a lot of the instrumentation isn’t really my thing. The staccato parts are not that appealing to me, and I would definitely prefer the piano and vocal parts appearing in a somewhat different song. This is one of those songs that feels a little to me like it’s trying too hard to be different for the sake of being different. On the other hand, I really did like some things about it quite a bit. So while I don’t really get the roulette favorite status it seems that this might enjoy, it will get a decent score from me.

Scorpion: Myrath - My Inner War

So here’s a prog metal song, one that, on first listen, probably got unfairly lost in the shuffle of prog metal songs this round. On repeat listens, I have to say this is a pretty good song, though not without flaw

There’s some strong instrumentation from the guitars and keyboards, which is always good. When there’s a nice long intro with multiple parts that doesn’t have me waiting for the vocals to come in, that’s a good sign. The singer himself is perhaps fairly typical of prog metal, but he’s quite talented. He does well at shifting between different style and adding just a bit of grit where necessary.

The sole flaw in this song may be its length. There are some really awesome parts in this song (the intro, the first set of verses, the “They will be there” part). And there aren’t really any bad parts, but there are sections that I just see as generic riffing that don’t really do too much for me. It seems that while this is a pretty good 8 and a half minute song, it could have been a really good 6 minute song. Still, this was an enjoyable listen.

senecadawg2: Beardfish - Green Waves

Okay, this song is just cool.

This is a song whose style is definitely in a genre that is in my wheelhouse (prog metal) but whose actual sound is not really like anything I’ve heard before. There’s a nice use of melodic heavy riffs that really do sound like waves of music in this song, alternated with some softer parts. The singer does a really nice job of expressing emotion and adding grit where necessary. The vocal melodies are really strong too, quite powerful and memorable.

This is a long song with a lot of moving parts, and I think it’ll take several more listens for to really get everything that’s going on here. There might be a little too much repetition, but the parts that get repeated are good parts, so I’ll totally allow it. This whole thing is a very good ride from start to finish, with an awesome singer and some very powerful instrumentation. As I said at the beginning of the writeup, this song is just cool.

wolfking: Evergrey - King of Errors

This round: wolfking sends another cool metal song.

This one has a long spoken word intro, which one could argue is too long, but it’s pretty epic, so it’s okay with me. The song itself is just a really awesome if somewhat straightforward prog-metally track. There’s some nice instrumentation here, with those heavy riffs and keyboard elements, which provide a lot of good atmosphere on the chorus.

And speaking of choruses, the chorus here is really awesome and completely makes the song. It’s massive and epic and has just been completely stuck in my head the last few days, in a good way. I haven’t read all the lyrics, but what I can easily discern in the chorus is awesome lyrically as well. The singer’s voice isn’t jaw-dropping, but he totally fits in with the music, and I like him pretty well.

Also, the setting where they’re playing in the music video is really cool.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #428 on: February 06, 2016, 04:51:40 PM »
Sweet. Looks like you enjoyed Green Waves at leas a little bit more than Tyrias. Hopefully Red likes it even more!!  :tup :tup
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #429 on: February 06, 2016, 05:22:14 PM »
Mr. Red tells me that he hopes to have his writeups done and ready for posting some time tomorrow.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #430 on: February 06, 2016, 06:17:52 PM »
Now I hope reds likes my song as much as the other judges

Mr. Red tells me that he hopes to have his writeups done and ready for posting some time tomorrow.

Sweet
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #431 on: February 06, 2016, 06:47:49 PM »
I guess I did "okay"  so i'm basically 100% out of the roulette now :lol

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #432 on: February 06, 2016, 08:37:42 PM »
Guess I can scratch sending Mandroid ever again. Dammit I love that fucking band too, you guys just don't know man.... :p

Good call on the Claudio from Coheed comment, I always say they sound like a blend of Coheed and Tesseract. Anyhoo, if I somehow survive, I gotta start sending the real obscure shit from here on out.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #433 on: February 06, 2016, 09:05:31 PM »
i need to listen to more mandroid echostar, i listened to one of their albums or EP's or whatever once and enjoyed it but i've been swamped in stuff i actually bought  :lol

Offline 425

« Reply #434 on: February 06, 2016, 09:14:08 PM »
Guess I can scratch sending Mandroid ever again. Dammit I love that fucking band too, you guys just don't know man.... :p

:-\ Sorry about that one! For what it's worth, I'm totally not against looking into some of their other stuff. There may yet be a song from them that does it for me.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Re: 2016 Roulette Championship v. R3 Results, part 2/3
« Reply #435 on: February 06, 2016, 10:34:04 PM »
Yeah, thought the dissonances wouldn't appeal you, but I just love the climax of this song, when everything gets pretty epic. And yyou'd enjoy the album anyways, it's pretty accessible yet quite creative.

And since Mr Red doesn't enjoy generic/formulaic music much, I had to send this one :P

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #436 on: February 06, 2016, 10:37:02 PM »
why was i sent a different pure reason revolution song than the one everyone seems to be praising here, though  :P

Offline 425

« Reply #437 on: February 06, 2016, 10:45:28 PM »
I don't know, but you should listen to this one, because it is quite good.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #438 on: February 07, 2016, 02:15:02 AM »
Looks like I did alright.

This one has a long spoken word intro, which one could argue is too long, but it’s pretty epic, so it’s okay with me.
The song itself is just a really awesome if somewhat straightforward prog-metally track. There’s some nice instrumentation here, with those heavy riffs and keyboard elements, which provide a lot of good atmosphere on the chorus.

Actually, on the album these are two separated tracks. The spoken intro is called The Awakening, and King of Errors starts when the instruments kick in. The band just merged the two together for this official video.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #439 on: February 07, 2016, 03:12:05 AM »
Looks like I did alright.

This one has a long spoken word intro, which one could argue is too long, but it’s pretty epic, so it’s okay with me.
The song itself is just a really awesome if somewhat straightforward prog-metally track. There’s some nice instrumentation here, with those heavy riffs and keyboard elements, which provide a lot of good atmosphere on the chorus.

Actually, on the album these are two separated tracks. The spoken intro is called The Awakening, and King of Errors starts when the instruments kick in. The band just merged the two together for this official video.

Yeah, I should have probably made this clear when sending the song.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline 425

« Reply #440 on: February 07, 2016, 09:31:09 AM »
Ah, that makes sense. Well, I liked the intro anyway, so it worked out!
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #441 on: February 08, 2016, 12:02:09 AM »
what happened to tomorrow :soon:

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #442 on: February 08, 2016, 12:32:05 AM »

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #443 on: February 08, 2016, 01:04:11 AM »
it's not your fault, taylor, i blame mystery redchine

Offline Tyrias

« Reply #444 on: February 08, 2016, 02:51:02 AM »
I thought this wouldn't become a problem but since results are taking longer than expected I'm having a bit of a time problem:

I'm leaving on a skiing holiday next Saturday for a week, and while I'll be able to listen to music over my phone, I really rather wouldn't write the write-ups on my phone. Also, I'll obivously have less time to listen to music then right now, with the whole "being around people and doing sports outside"-thing. So, please try to send the songs for the next round asap when we get Mr. Red's results and you know whether you survived or not. I'll start listening immediately once I get your song and try to have results up by friday night, as I get the songs fast enough that I can still give them a fair chance.

As I don't want to hold everything up for a week (I think this last round was already long enough), I'll just post very brief write-ups via my phone in case I don't have enough listening time before friday and then elaborate on them after I get home from my holiday.

Thanks.

(Of course you can send already if you're confident you'll make it  ;) )

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #445 on: February 08, 2016, 09:56:05 AM »
I think it's alright. It's not your usual roulette anyway, and there are three judges instead of one, and we've all got our work duties or studying or some other real life related stuff, so I think the longer rounds are perfectly fine.

That being said, if you or 425 were the main judge this round I would've sent already since I know you liked my song, but as Mr. Red is the king this time I'm going to wait for the results.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #446 on: February 08, 2016, 07:16:57 PM »
Quote from: Mr. Red
Sorry for the delay… Real life intervened majorly over the weekend… It’s temproarily been taken care of, so hopefully no more delays… and then I went to send my write ups and my write ups were gone… so I had to redo them… and then I found them again... yeah. I love techonology. Writeups may be a little shorter now since I just did them and they didn’t save so I’m a little angry. Here we go…

Quote from: Mr. Red
My Inner War - Myrath
I loved the beginning of this song. It reminded me a lot of DT or LTE without the heaviness of 2000s-era DT. I LOVED the tempo shift, which again reminded me of DT, but Images/Awake era. Overall this track is SOLID. I love the natural piano without the overindulgence placed on wankey synth solos (I prefer natural piano), and the singer fit the mold very well. How have I not heard this band before now? I love it. Great submission.

The Line Between - Baroness
The beginning of the song reminds me of an 80s era fantasy movie like Legend or Labyrinth… then the low chugga chugga of the guitar came in. This turned into a fun alt-rock song reminiscent of late 90s Foo Fighters or similar bands (like what rock was before Creed and Nickelback ruined it for the next decade). There’s nothing extremely memorable that sticks out of this track, but I enjoyed it immensely.

Farm on the Freeway - Jethro Tull
I never really got into Tull, except for their big hits (Thick as a Brick and Aqualung), so this was a pleasant submission. Obviously 80s Tull? Again, I enjoyed this quite a bit, although it seemed to drag on near the end. Ian Anderson is a beast. Only he could fit a flute into a rock song and make it work. And it works very well. I’m interested in hearing more Tull.

Green Waves - Beardfish
Beardfish is one of those bands that I intended on getting into and never did (that list is VERY long)... I think I’ve heard a few tracks by them in recent memory but don’t remember what they sounded like. Again, with this one, nothing that really stands out or makes me be like WOW. I do like that wall of sound that leads into the very well done instrumental section near the end. It just seemed to drag on a little bit too long. Again, I would like to hear more before I base judgement on the band as a whole.

Iron Hands - Mandroid Echostar
This sounds like it was taken out of the 80s… I think they are trying to sound like Coheed and Cambria. Nothing extremely memorable here. It’s LOUD. It’s not a bad thing, but it doesn’t go anywhere because of it, at least in my opinion. Again, I’d give them another chance. There’s a lot of potential here to find something this band does that I enjoy a little more.

Bat Out of Hell - Meat Loaf
I had heard this song before but it had been ages… most of the time when you are at a bar you hear Paradise by the Dashboard Light and that song just seems to go on and on and on… as Wagnerian Rock tends to do… but this song, while almost at epic length, doesn’t feel that way. It’s fun, it moves, and Meat Loaf can SAAANG. 

Being Human - Bent Knee
This song is completely different from anything that was submitted so far, and I really enjoy it! Very subtle, avant garde, jazzy, you never know what’s going to happen. This really surprised me, and it grew on me. I loved it.

King of Errors - Evergrey
Another power prog metal song with a driving hook… It almost sounds like it was taken out of the 80s again with those synth sounds that drive behind the amped up guitars and drums. I don’t mind that at all, but it just seemed to stay on there all the time and not go anywhere. It wasn’t bad at all, I enjoyed it, but not as much as others in this round.

Pure Reason Revolution - Bullitts Dominae
I loved the introduction. It was subtle, mysterious, laid back, not bombastic. And then those vocal harmonies. The chorus comes in and you hear a higher voice and it all interweaves within itself, making it more mysterious and emotional (like those emotions interweaving within each other within oneself)... Then at the end you hear that major chord within everything else… like the person is at peace with his inner turmoil… Very well done.

Now that Tier 1 is finished we must say goodbye to two competitors. In this case, it is Parama and the former champion lonestar, who will be eliminated. :omg: The king of wolves could possibly be disappointed that he wasn't eliminated. :lol

Round 4 submissions are now being accepted. This is a green round and so Tyrias is the primary judge.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
Re: 2016 Roulette Championship v. R3 Results, part 3/3 - Start sending R4 songs
« Reply #447 on: February 08, 2016, 07:21:18 PM »
i guess i really need to listen to that PRR track sometime  :lol
anyways that's fine, i can't really fit any of the judges' tastes here too well considering my current favorite mood is sludgy prog metal or black metal  :lol

Offline 425

« Reply #448 on: February 08, 2016, 07:42:26 PM »
Wow, a solid comeback for wolfking achieved in no small part by earning the favor of the secondary judges.

Parama, lonestar... sad to see y'all go, but somebody had to be eliminated. Both of you were in my roulette, so you probably know by now that I appreciate you in general. That said:

Lonestar, you've definitely convinced me to give a full Kingcrow album a shot in the near future. I still feel like I should like them more than I actually do, but both songs I've heard from them now have had very good parts, so I'll have to give them a full try soon. The songs from Structural Disorder and Mandroid Echostar were both good and not great songs. I enjoyed listening to them, even if I don't know if I'll pursue more music from those artists. It was good having you in my roulette this summer even though I didn't always love your entries then, and the same is true here.

Parama... Your music tastes have gotten weirder :lol I like the sludgy sound of Baroness in limited quantities well enough that I might give one of their albums a go. The Hirsch Effekt was interesting but may be too far out there for me if what you said about that being one of their poppier songs is true. East of the Wall is probably too far out there for me. But if roulette songs you have contributed to me is anything that matters to you, you did send me some of my favorite songs in my roulette, and Lorde, Kamelot and Coheed are all among my current favorites. Hard luck this time, I suppose, but it was interesting to see what stranger stuff you had to offer.

Anyway, onward to new horizons. Let's see how the remaining 7 contestants handle the heightened stakes.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #449 on: February 08, 2016, 07:47:52 PM »
my weirder music tastes are why i'm sitting at the bottom of BIZKIT's roulette right now  :lol
i'm gonna send off a few songs you might like in PM though, just 'cause

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #450 on: February 08, 2016, 07:55:46 PM »
Nekov's growing quite the lead!
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #451 on: February 08, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »
Nekov's growing quite the lead!

Indeed.  And you dropped a helluva turd there?!?   :omg:

I made up a little ground there, but still perilously close to the cut line.  Will decide on something tomorrow - and PM it to Tyrias so he's not waiting on our host to re-forward.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #452 on: February 08, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »
 :facepalm:

Alright, that's what I get for sending such a kickass band.

I'm not really mad for not being eliminated, just time is my issue at the moment being able to put 100% into it, which frustrates me. 

I'll work hard on this round and send something hopefully tonight.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #453 on: February 08, 2016, 08:11:58 PM »
Will decide on something tomorrow - and PM it to Tyrias so he's not waiting on our host to re-forward.
I don't really see why that's necessary, he doesn't go away until Saturday, and I pass on what I've received daily.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #454 on: February 08, 2016, 08:12:37 PM »
i suppose it's kind of ironic that the self-proclaimed "paula" of the three judges ended up giving me the least points of the three judges  :corn