News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

2016 Roulette Championship v. THE CONCLUSION

Started by Bolsters, January 01, 2016, 03:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekov

Sent. I'm gonna congratulate Sacul and Evermind for having a great roulette and being so consistent.  :tup

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Sacul

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Sacul

So results this weekend? :neverusethis:

Just kidding, take all the time you need, guys.

Evermind

Or maybe let's aim for this weekend after all, I think that will work better for my song. :biggrin:

Quote from: Nekov on April 20, 2016, 04:31:16 PM
Sent. I'm gonna congratulate Sacul and Evermind for having a great roulette and being so consistent.  :tup

Right back at you. :tup
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Sacul

I don't think my song will score that well but I fucking love it so I don't care - it's been a pleasure to play with you, djentleman. May the better song win  :tup

Bolsters

When do you guys think Mr. Red should reveal himself?
Bolsters™

Sacul

I think he should post his own results for the last round :P

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Tyrias

Nice, I'm looking forward to listening to your songs. Also, I think I'm going to be quite a bit slower than usual. I have a lot of work going on, a Steven Wilson concert to attend tonight, I'm away for the weekend and I heard someone sent a 36-minute-song :P.

Scorpion

Quote from: Tyrias on April 20, 2016, 11:09:18 PM
Nice, I'm looking forward to listening to your songs. Also, I think I'm going to be quite a bit slower than usual. I have a lot of work going on, a Steven Wilson concert to attend tonight, I'm away for the weekend and I heard someone sent a 36-minute-song :P.

Well, you've always been the quickest judge, so it should still keep up the average pace, I'd guess, unless the other two judges have similar problems.

Elite

Quote from: Sacul on April 20, 2016, 10:25:58 PM
I think he should post his own results for the last round :P

This is actually a great idea :tup
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Train of Naught

Bolsters

Bolsters™

Train of Naught

Sacul

Evermind

Alright, I listened to Sacul's track and now I have some hope! I'm not kidding, there were some moments but damn, I almost turned it off during the intro. :lol The intro was painful.

So now that I think of it — in case Nekov doesn't send some brilliant 30/30 song — it all comes to an ultimate showdown between metal and Zantera / Sacul music. :lol

Hopefully I can turn it around and win this one for the metal side.
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

RoeDent

Quote from: Train of Naught on April 21, 2016, 02:31:27 AM
Its RoeDent

It's not. I have absolutely zero experience in roulette participation. I don't know anywhere near enough bands to even participate in them.

Train of Naught

Quote from: RoeDent on April 21, 2016, 11:12:57 AM
Quote from: Train of Naught on April 21, 2016, 02:31:27 AM
Its RoeDent

It's not. I have absolutely zero experience in roulette participation. I don't know anywhere near enough bands to even participate in them.
It was kind of a random guess because I have literally no idea :lol

It was just that I never saw you in any of these threads so I thought you had 0 interest in even being a participant, let alone a judge. I thought maybe you posting once or twice in this thread was a setup by Bolsters to give us a small hint or something.

Oh and since the banned list from Mr Red is relatively small it's probably not a regular participant anyways, I don't think we will get anywhere with these guesses.

Quote from: Evermind on April 21, 2016, 11:08:44 AM
Alright, I listened to Sacul's track and now I have some hope! I'm not kidding, there were some moments but damn, I almost turned it off during the intro. :lol The intro was painful.
I need to hear this now

It's a mashup called The Octavarium of Tuscany. The intro is just MAH BRUTHA MAH BRUTHA M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MAH BRUTHA

Evermind

Quote from: 425 on April 21, 2016, 11:22:06 AM
It's a mashup called The Octavarium of Tuscany. The intro is just MAH BRUTHA MAH BRUTHA M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MAH BRUTHA

Yeah, and it's being channeled through the music since there are no vocals.

Crow

Evermind

Didn't you read my post? No vocals. Harsh noise, yes, harsh vocals, no.

I think there was some heavy breathing though. Does that count as vocals?

Sacul

A modern classical, electronic, instrumental piece, so nope Parama  :tup

Evermind

Quote from: Sacul on April 21, 2016, 11:29:36 AM

Have you listened to mine yet? I'd like to know if it's 2/5 or maybe you liked it all of a sudden. ;)

Nekov

Since when are we sharing songs? And no, I really don't think I'm getting a 30 so this is between you guys.

Evermind

Well I just wrote to Lucas and suggested we tell each other what we sent, because why not.

Sacul

Quote from: Evermind on April 21, 2016, 11:30:39 AM
Quote from: Sacul on April 21, 2016, 11:29:36 AM

Have you listened to mine yet? I'd like to know if it's 2/5 or maybe you liked it all of a sudden. ;)
Only once but it was pretty nice  :tup

Evermind

Something is wrong with the world... Sacul said my song is nice.

10/10 from all judges incoming.

Sacul

Train of Naught

Sacul's song is worse than the second disc of The Astonishing

Sacul

Am I not supposed to like the second disc of The Astonishing? I've spent so little time DT-side lately.

Elite

:lol I wouldb't know tbh. I've only heard the entire album once.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey