Author Topic: 2016-04-23 - Radio City Music Hall - Manhattan, NY MEETUP & Concert Discussion  (Read 54121 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Could be worse, could have gotten the blue screen of death

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
I remember someone taking a group photo at the bar before departing for the show. Anyone have that?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
I remember someone taking a group photo at the bar before departing for the show. Anyone have that?

That was the fan club, was wondering that as well since I didn't see it on their facebook page.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
I believe it was John from the Fan Club. I'll message him to see if he has it.

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
I believe it was John from the Fan Club. I'll message him to see if he has it.

Any luck?  Can't believe we didnt take any pics...  :-\

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Anyone ever find that pic?  :lol

Anyway.... four years ago today DTF was rocking Radio City and I had a blast with the before and after show meet ups.  Great times and I really miss those days of being able to have a bunch of people fly into a city for a concert

https://twitter.com/Cramx3/status/1253455485010948097

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness

Anyway.... four years ago today DTF was rocking Radio City and I had a blast with the before and after show meet ups.  Great times and I really miss those days of being able to have a bunch of people fly into a city for a concert

Yeah, that was a good meetup. Worked out well for me since I got to hang out with Stadler and Chino (and very briefly Tick) the night before in CT, and all the New Yorkers and people who flew in that night. Got fairly toasted, to boot. I thought the show was a bit of a letdown, though. Particularly because security was so obnoxious (I put that on the band, Petrucci, though).
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni

Yeah, that was a good meetup. Worked out well for me since I got to hang out with Stadler and Chino (and very briefly Tick) the night before in CT, and all the New Yorkers and people who flew in that night. Got fairly toasted, to boot. I thought the show was a bit of a letdown, though. Particularly because security was so obnoxious (I put that on the band, Petrucci, though).

Funny how you put that on Petrucci (and I don't think you are wrong there) while his wife was one of the few who was standing and getting into it at times.  I wonder if security ever yelled at her during that show as they constantly did to me  :lol  I do think I enjoyed the meet up more than the actual show as well for the same reason.  Its no fun when you can't stand and rock out at a metal concert.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods

Funny how you put that on Petrucci (and I don't think you are wrong there) while his wife was one of the few who was standing and getting into it at times.  I wonder if security ever yelled at her during that show as they constantly did to me  :lol  I do think I enjoyed the meet up more than the actual show as well for the same reason.  Its no fun when you can't stand and rock out at a metal concert.

Sit perfectly still, only I may dance.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD