Dream Theater > Concerts and Set Lists

2016-04-23 - Radio City Music Hall - Manhattan, NY MEETUP & Concert Discussion

(1/65) > >>

Prog Snob:
I started a thread specifically for this venue, so lets try and discuss any plans, meetups, and other stuff, here instead of in random threads so there aren't any misinformation issues. I'm curious as to where people are sitting, who wants to meet up beforehand, etc.

cramx3:
I'll repeat some info here:

Orchestra 5, Row XX, Seat 501/502

Really happy with my seats and excited to see DT at this venue since I was not a fan when Score was filmed.  I'll be spending the night at a hotel so I'll be ready to partay.  I'm down for a meet up before hand, it's a Saturday so I can get there early.

Prog Snob:
I'm in Orchestra 4, Row A, Seat 407. I was hoping for seat 508.   ;)

I was at the Score show and was part of the dt.net forum meetup. I have a few photos of me, Nick, and Meg that Meg gave me. Maybe I'll add them here later on - especially so we can tease Nick about his old hairdo.   :lol

cramx3:
Cool, I've met a couple people here at meet ups before DT shows before, but this show has the potential to have a large turnout.  I hope to meet some new folks.

Milzinga:
Cool they're playing here again, but do you really think they'd film in the same venue twice? Might be nice to record somewhere else, but what do I know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version