Author Topic: Le Sacul's fav records! v2. Hey boy, where are you going with that little toy?  (Read 18747 times)

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Re: Le Sacul's fav records! v2. Prog, world music, and pretentious hipster crap
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2015, 02:10:16 PM »
Well, at least I've heard of King Crimson.
Sorry dude, I tried. I will now retire to the Fogey Home.
I could try to convince to stay (some prog and DTF classics will appear later), but there's no Iron Maiden nor Winger on the list, so...  :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:27:52 PM by Sacul »

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2015, 02:12:25 PM »
i figure in like 5 years i'll get Swans and like their music but while i didn't dislike To Be Kind when I listened to it it didn't really grip me either, i'll prob check out this one though sure

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2015, 02:15:09 PM »
Well, at least I've heard of King Crimson.
Sorry dude, I tried. I will now retire to the Fogey Home.
I could try to convince to to stay (some prog and DTF classics will appear later), but there's no Iron Maiden nor Winger on the list, so...  :P

No Winger?

Oh I'm definitely following! :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline mikemangioy

• do feel free to spool through.
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2015, 02:27:42 PM »
LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY
Because Mike is better than Mike

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 02:28:12 PM »
:clap:

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2015, 02:37:40 PM »
I'm going to refrain from checking out interesting stuff until the roulette is over, of course I will not simply give away which albums seem like I would like them yet either, but yea I don't know any of these.

Also:

No Winger?

Oh I'm definitely following! :lol
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline ThatOneGuy2112

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2015, 06:53:14 PM »
ITCOTCK is far too too low. :P And I wouldn't really call it the beginning of prog but it was definitely one of the first to really solidify the genre with what's now considered its typical conventions.

Oh man, I loooove The Seer. I would rate it and To Be Kind about evenly overall.

Offline PixelDream

• Maestro
Re: Le Sacul's fav records! v2. Hip-hop, swans, and something similar to drugs
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2015, 07:35:59 PM »
I discovered CLIPPING because of this thread and listened to the latest two albums for 3 hours straight. Thanks for a mindblowing music listening session man. I've been betting into noisy avant garde hiphop with Death Grips, but from this first encounter I already like Clipping even more.
Not 'Down To F***', but 'Dream Theater Forums' .

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2015, 08:08:10 PM »
but yea I don't know any of these.
Dude, I won't send them in your roulette, but you should at least check King Crimson  :P

ITCOTCK is far too too low. :P
Maybe if I Talk To The Wind grows on me a bit more, the album would be at least a few spots higher :P

I discovered CLIPPING because of this thread and listened to the latest two albums for 3 hours straight. Thanks for a mindblowing music listening session man. I've been betting into noisy avant garde hiphop with Death Grips, but from this first encounter I already like Clipping even more.
Damn, that's freaking awesome dude! I feel a bit sorry for, yet I admire you listening to The Seer in one sit  :lol

Yeah I need to get more into this kind of hip-hop too :P

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2015, 09:31:19 PM »
This Swans album is very meh, definitely not for me. Lunacy and some parts from the title track are the only things I was able to tolerate.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2015, 09:43:58 PM »
Heh, thought you'd enjoy Song for a Warrior, since you seem to love ballads :P

Online Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2015, 11:09:38 PM »
The Seer - their most "accessible" album? What?  :lol

I'd easily give that to White Light From the Mouth of Infinity, Children of God or The Great Annihilator. Maybe even Burning World or Love of Life, even though those two aren't necessarily as great. The Seer is awesome and was my AOTY when it came out, but IMO Swans has done better. I'd say Soundtracks, To Be Kind and Children of God is my top3 Swans-albums.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2015, 11:37:06 PM »
Heh, thought you'd enjoy Song for a Warrior, since you seem to love ballads :P

I'll listen to this one again. I seem to remember there was something nice on disc 2 but I don't remember much of it, so I didn't mention it.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2015, 03:49:50 AM »
I couldn't get through The Seer, while Soundtracks is an album I actually enjoy occasionally, even though it's ridiculously weird.

Regarding ITCOTCK; I Talk To the Wind indeed isn't that interesting, but definitely not a reason to put the album lower on your list. While not my favourite KC record (that would be Red, though granted I haven't heard all of their stuff), it's a damn classic and a brilliant record overall.

5/9 I've heard so far and three more I've heard of put not listened to (not counting my playthrough of Skyrim as having listened to that soundtrack).
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2015, 03:56:27 PM »
The Seer - their most "accessible" album? What?  :lol
Well that's what I've been told  :P

Regarding ITCOTCK; I Talk To the Wind indeed isn't that interesting, but definitely not a reason to put the album lower on your list. While not my favourite KC record (that would be Red, though granted I haven't heard all of their stuff), it's a damn classic and a brilliant record overall.
Well it is a reason for me, since the other tracks don't blow my mind, yet I like them quite a lot, so that particular song kind of drags it for me.

Ugh, was about to post today's update but screwed up my post. Then, after fixing it, when I hit "Post", my internet was gone, and I lost everything again so I'm pretty pissed off, since my writeups need some heavy editing and won't bother doing it again today. So expect next update tomorrow, but I'll give you a few hints:

41. An electronic soundtrack
40. A DT-related project
39. Instrumental hip-hop

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2015, 04:32:33 PM »
Ok, see you tomorrow.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline jakepriest

Re: Le Sacul's fav records! v2. Dragons, redheads, and fucking Iceland
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2015, 05:45:58 PM »
While Skyrim is undeniably the better game, I actually prefer the soundtrack to Oblivion.

Amen.

Gonna follow this list, some of the picks seem pretty interesting.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
Neotokyo
Ed Harrison

Now THIS is passion

I can't believe such an excellent OST was made... for a mod. It's not even an official game - a freaking mod! Neotokyo clearly reflects that dystopic mood the self-titled mod portrays - nostalgic, intense, and sometimes, a bit insane. For over two hours, Ed Harrison serves an original and diverse plate of electronic sounds, pianos, guitars and violins, with hints of cultural Japanese influences and instrumentation. The product is a cyberpunk masterpiece of atmospheric, electronic music that is both unique and immersive.

While there are wide uses of different instruments and influences, what Harrison masters is simplicity in songwriting. No track tries to be too progressive that it may draw away listeners, which is a craft among the huge amounts of experimentation on this album. Each song builds and develops themselves around catchy and atmospheric melodies, making them more memorable, rather than taking ambitious, unpredictable shifts. One of the longer tracks, Tin Soldiers, plays around with a glitchy, almost robotic piano melody in the first half and then manipulates it into a fast paced drumbeat fest of pure emotion in the second half. Annul sustains a memorable bass line and weaves and dives around different lead lines, including vocals.

If you are a fan of any electronic music, a bit of anime fanatic or, well, a fan of music all together, I highly recommend checking this out.

Recommended song: Departure

Blood
OSI

Oh Kevin...

You know... I've always appreciated Kevin Moore's contributions to early Dream Theater; so one day, when I found Office of Strategic Influence mentioned on a list of essential prog metal albums, well, gave it a listen. What a disappointment, to be honest. I remember it was some lame, generic progressive metal - even the presence of Steven Wilson's vocals on one track didn't save it for me. But what I needed to check Blood was a dear friend's insistence after another had showed me a pretty good track of it; and damn they were right to do so.

Oh Kevin, now I see why you had to leave Dream Theater. To make fantastic music like this. Even if it took you 15 years, you finally delivered. And damn it's worth. This album is straightforward, catchy progressive metal, similar at times with Porcupine Tree circa FOABP and The Incident, only that this one leans more towards Alternative Metal in general. The riffs and all the guitar parts are awesome, thanks to the stellar work of Jim Matheos - I've always loved his contributions on Fates Warning, yet I find that band quite boring, specially on the vocal melodies. Oh, and guess who's behind the drums this time? Gavin fucking Harrison. So Blood is basically a supergroup of prog metal stars, and damn it rocks. But, don't let it fool you, for there are lots of tasteful electronic elements that are what define OSI's sound.

Along with Kevin Moore's low-key yet catchy vocals, this record hit all the right points with me. This is how I like my metal - innovative, heavy, and catchy. Blood replaces the overblown theatrics of progressive metal with a dark, brooding aura that seeps into every song. Those who desire to listen to another one hour of technical instrumental masturbation, should ignore this and find something else. If stuff like heavy Porcupine Tree and similar is right up your alley, then go check this.

Recommended song: Radiologue

Late Nigt Cinema
Blue Sky Black Death

Feel the nostalgia...

I was really interested in the possibilities of instrumental hip-hop, after falling in love with Endtroducing.... by DJ Shadow. And in my journey, looking for similar albums, I stumbled upon Late Night Cinema.

I don't care if people think sampling is not a legitimate form of songwriting, really - the amounts of creativity here are just ridiculous. Just on a track alone there are electronic beats, violins, female vocals, post-rocky guitars, gorgeous pianos - all in a relaxed, trip-hop atmosphere. Some tracks build up with subtle crescendos, while others linger in a swirling mixture of foggy samples and edgy violins. There's melancholy on every moment, a nostalgia for things past. It's this album has lots of feels, and it manages to move me on every listen. I really can't help loving this record - it's what I'd been looking for so long. It's not Endtroducing Pt. 2 though. It's Late Night Cinema - an accomplishment on its own.

This is not beats without the rapping, this is instrumental hip-hop. The music speaks for itself. The music is the conveyor of the emotion. That is the major problem with instrumental hip-hop. The producer/DJ just wants to showcase his skills rather than make a statement himself, so he attempts the same process as he would if he was producing the beat for an MC to rap over, but since there is no one rhyming, you're left with some beats that sound like they're missing something. Instrumental hip-hop shouldn't sound like it's missing the lyrics, the music should be the messenger of the words.

Recommended song: The Era When We Sang

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
Blood is amazing! Title track is perfect. And thanks for realizing it's Radiologue, and not "Radiolounge", stupid Spotify.

I liked that Blue Sky Black Death song you sent me from that album. I don't remember which it was.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
I sent you the same song I'm recommending :lol

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
No, I just checked, and you sent me Ghosts Among Men

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
I thought some of Blood's songs were alright, but I don't think I ever got through the entire album, felt a bit samey to me. But hey, at least I know the album!
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
Oh great! You have just saved me from getting a 6 in your roulette :lol

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
Le Sacul's fav records! v2. Arrowheads x75, Trip-Hop, and (good) cheese
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2015, 11:13:02 AM »
Deathconsciousness
Have A Nice Life

The face of depression

This album is not ground-breaking. It doesn't represent a revolution nor it creates a new genre. But it mixes Post-Punk and Shoegaze with Industrial, Post-Rock, and even some Drone, to create a unique sound unlike any other. Its lo-fi production gives it a plus of intimacy and rawness. But if Deathconsciousness is anything special, it's because just one thing: feels.

I once found myself being deeply moved by it after some initial meh spins, while listening to it with headphones, and drawing - so while a part of me was making lines, the other was fully immersed into something... intense. Its two discs comprise so many emotions, all of them dark, that I was kind of depressed for a few days. Nevertheless, it was a fantastic experience that reached its climax in the last song, Earthmover. The name is so fitting, because I think this tune has the power to move the entire planet. Or any living being on Earth.

It's a long one, this record. But once it hits you, you never forget it.

Recommended song: Bloodhail

Ganglion
Saltillo

I fucking love trip-hop

Here it is. The album that has fascinated me the most this year. I've been digging Instrumental Hip-Hop and Trip-hop as of late, but... there was something missing. Although I'd enjoyed every single album in that style, a little thought started to run through my mind: What if I don't find it?

I got into these genres because I was looking for something not only similar to DJ Shadow's Endtroducing, but also equally good. Yes, I enjoy all of the trip-hop albums I've found so far, but none of them managed to go from great to something beyond that.

You know how this clichéd story goes: then I found Ganglion.

Right from the very first listen it impressed me. A lot. And it just got better and better with each spin. The classical influences, the violins, the samples, the occasional sampled vocals, the melancholy and passion of every song - even the IDM drumming, it all hit the right chord for me. Saltillo moves in the spirit of DJ Shadow, but has more on-spot instrument work, as Menton Matthews is well known for his versatility in playing all the stringed instruments. The result is a creature a little darker than Shadow's work, and a little more brooding than Little People. Ganglion is good for those more melancholy days: the gray, cold ones, the thoughtful ones where the car drive to and from work seems longer, and the silences in-between seem louder.

Although I've gotten more into trip-hop and the like, and either Portishead or Massive Attack would be featured on this list had I been familiar with them for a longer time, I feel Ganglion will probably remain as my favorite album of the genre.

Recommended song: A Necessary End

The Human Equation
Ayreon

This is the best kind of cheese

I swear, this album used to be at #7 back in my first list! It has kind of ungrown a bit on me - it's not the perfect album I thought it was, yet it's still a fucking awesome one. I guess I just found albums I love more than it :P

This is a DTF fav, so if you aren't familiar with it, fix it now. Yes, this is my excuse for the lazy writeup. Deal with it.

Recommended song: Day Two: Isolation
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:21:56 AM by Sacul »

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
equatio, equatio, how i love thee, equatio

i'll probably get mp3s of Deathconsciousness eventually since physical copies might not even exist??? i have seen no sign that one does. it was an alright album.

and THE is actually too low and you're objectively wrong to put it this low

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
The Human Equation was my #4.

Then I saw The Theater Equation show live. Now this album is my #2. It's the second most perfect thing in music after Wish You Were Here for me now. It's brilliance in a nutshell. I don't have enough superlatives to describe how fabulous this album is.

Also, I can't ever imagine anything from my Top 10 albums to jump as far back as to #36 so soon - basically in two years. Maybe in ten or fifteen years, yeah, but not that soon.

Oh, and edit: I don't think The Human Equation has a noticeable amount of cheese. Other Ayreon albums? Yeah, a lot. The Human Equation works perfectly. It has the minimal amount of cheese. Any Anathema album has more cheese than The Human Equation. Here, Sacul, take that.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 11:41:52 AM by Evermind »

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Deathconsciousness :heart
Squ

Offline Fluffy Lothario

Okay, so:

Faith No More were the first rock band I really got into on a level beyond “oh, these few isolated songs are pretty cool”. The Real Thing, Angel Dust, and King for a Day are all neat albums, but none of them really echoes in my ribcage anymore as overall albums. If you’re after a weird listen that still ain’t too weird, Angel Dust does hit the spot.

I really couldn’t get into Shpongle when I tried them. I have nothing against electronic, and I like a lot of non-Western music, but the two put together rubs me the wrong way for some reason. Although I haven’t listened to them in years, maybe the exception to that statement is Juno Reactor, some of whose music was used on the Matrix. This album here has some awesome songs. Listen to Conquistador I and II and whatever you do, DON’T skip ahead. My favourite track from memory was Angels and Men.

Nice to see ( ).

Oh, and you’re Argentinian? I would assume you’re familiar at least in name with the band Bersuit Vergarabat then? I went through a big phase with those guys, and the album Hijos del Culo is really quite awesome.

King Crimson are a band I have massive respect for, and I love a good chunk of their music, and they probably have three or four albums that I really like – Court, Islands, Lark’s Tongues, and Red -  but none that I enjoy from start to finish enough to hold as god-tier. And you’re mad, Talk to the Wind is possibly the best song on there, but then I like very quiet, understated songs like that. I dunno how much other King Crimson you have heard, but if you check out nothing else by the band, look into the songs Starless and Lizard. There was probably not a 70s prog band that had a better sense of writing varied, interesting epics than King Crimson. And Lizard is totally unique in being a prog epic that seamlessly lapses into these big unabashed looney jazz sections.

The Seer is amazing. The Apostate is one of my favourite songs ever at this point.

I’ve seen that Deathconsciousness album get praise quite a bit over the years. I think I’ll have to give it a go sometime.

Online Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
 :tup for Deathconsciousness, which is one of the finest albums ever. I'd disagree and say that I would actually consider it groundbreaking because of what you continue to write, it really blends a handful of genres into something unique that I haven't heard replicated since. Even when Have a Nice Life finally released a follow-up album (which was really good), even that one sounded different, and DC just has that special atmosphere and sound that I don't think will be captured again.

I've heard you talk good about Ganglion so might give that a listen eventually. Ayreon to me is prog taking itself way too seriously and going overboard with different singers for different characters. I like a good concept prog album, but Ayreon crosses the cheese-meter by a big margin and travels past Gouda-country and into Cheddar-city.  :P

Offline mikemangioy

• do feel free to spool through.
THE is one of the best things to happen to music lovers. Period.
Because Mike is better than Mike

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
i'll probably get mp3s of Deathconsciousness eventually since physical copies might not even exist??? i have seen no sign that one does. it was an alright album.

and THE is actually too low and you're objectively wrong to put it this low
There were some limited physical copies as CDs, but there seem to be some vinyls available out there.

I now regret a bit about its position, but I wouldn't up it more than 2-3 spots higher :P

Also, I can't ever imagine anything from my Top 10 albums to jump as far back as to #36 so soon - basically in two years. Maybe in ten or fifteen years, yeah, but not that soon.

Oh, and edit: I don't think The Human Equation has a noticeable amount of cheese. Other Ayreon albums? Yeah, a lot. The Human Equation works perfectly. It has the minimal amount of cheese. Any Anathema album has more cheese than The Human Equation. Here, Sacul, take that.
Let's say my first list is kind of invalid, since I didn't know that many albums back then, and I have found lots of excellent records since then.

Yeah I like THE because it has a minimal amount of cheese. And no, you're completely wrong about Anathema albums being cheesy. Well, maybe a few songs a bit, yeah, but nothing that would make me cringe, so take that :P

Deathconsciousness :heart
:tup

Oh, and you’re Argentinian? I would assume you’re familiar at least in name with the band Bersuit Vergarabat then? I went through a big phase with those guys, and the album Hijos del Culo is really quite awesome.

King Crimson are a band I have massive respect for, and I love a good chunk of their music, and they probably have three or four albums that I really like – Court, Islands, Lark’s Tongues, and Red -  but none that I enjoy from start to finish enough to hold as god-tier. And you’re mad, Talk to the Wind is possibly the best song on there, but then I like very quiet, understated songs like that. I dunno how much other King Crimson you have heard, but if you check out nothing else by the band, look into the songs Starless and Lizard. There was probably not a 70s prog band that had a better sense of writing varied, interesting epics than King Crimson. And Lizard is totally unique in being a prog epic that seamlessly lapses into these big unabashed looney jazz sections.

I’ve seen that Deathconsciousness album get praise quite a bit over the years. I think I’ll have to give it a go sometime.
Yup I know a few songs by them, and I should really get into more music written here, so I'll trust you and give that Sons of the Ass album a listen ;)

Oh I'm familiar with Red, and should really get into their other albums. Will go with Lizard then :)

I believe it deserves all of the praise it gets, so you're in for a treat.

:tup for Deathconsciousness, which is one of the finest albums ever. I'd disagree and say that I would actually consider it groundbreaking because of what you continue to write, it really blends a handful of genres into something unique that I haven't heard replicated since. Even when Have a Nice Life finally released a follow-up album (which was really good), even that one sounded different, and DC just has that special atmosphere and sound that I don't think will be captured again.

Ayreon to me is prog taking itself way too seriously and going overboard with different singers for different characters. I like a good concept prog album, but Ayreon crosses the cheese-meter by a big margin and travels past Gouda-country and into Cheddar-city.  :P
Oh it is groundbreaking in that snse! I meant it like it didn't create a new genre that lots of bands would later replicate and such.

Into The Eletric Castle and similar are too cheesy, yes, but THE is pretty un-cheesy overall. Lyrics might not be perfect, but at least they don't make me cringe. But I don't think cheese should be a problem for you, since you seem to love some Helloween :neverusethis:

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
well when i say physical copies i do specifically mean CD's, i don't mess with vinyl  :lol

Offline Fluffy Lothario

Yup I know a few songs by them, and I should really get into more music written here, so I'll trust you and give that Sons of the Ass album a listen ;)

Oh I'm familiar with Red, and should really get into their other albums. Will go with Lizard then :)

I believe it deserves all of the praise it gets, so you're in for a treat.
  :lol That's one of the great things about them, they can be really profane and looney and then quite beautiful or haunting on the next track. The closest thing I can think of in an English-speaking band is System of a Down, but of course stylistically, they're totally different.

For the record, the album Lizard as a whole is one of their worst. The first track Cirkus is pretty good, and I never got into any of the next three tracks. The one great song on it just happens to be one of their very best and 23 minutes long.

Offline Outcrier

:tup for Anastasis e Late Night Cinema.

The first a solid comeback album from DCD. Children of the Sun, Amnesia, Kiko, some late quality songs there.
As for Late Night Cinema, it's a good instrumental album in a style that is dominated by Endtroducing so it's always nice to have some good artists and albums to replace it sometimes.
Outcrier: Toughest cop on the force.

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
Deathconsciousness is a modern classic. If you haven't heard it,you're missing out. Also,great list so far!