Author Topic: DreamTheaterForums donation contest -- ***WINNERS ANNOUNCED***  (Read 9235 times)

Offline Gpals71

• DTF.org Alumni
Donated, and sent PM  :tup

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Yeah, my donation was done over a month ago and I still don't know whether or not it has even been received. I understand that you are busy, which is no problem at all, but it would be nice to know if you actually got my money, or that it failed in some way.

I'm sure it has, but I need to go back and check each one.  My plan was to get caught up during New Years weekend, but the wife unexpectedly wanted to get out of town.  Then I was going to do it Monday, but ended up with some sort of stomach bug that kept me in bed and had the room spinning if I even tried to read anything.  I will send confirmations shortly.  In the mean time, thanks for the support, everyone.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Okay, I think I got everybody.  I went through each and every PM (and there were a LOT of you), checked them against Paypal, and sent confirmation emails, and then updated profiles.  If I missed anyone, please let me know.  The support from all of you is greatly appreciated.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
Thanks Bosk, just posting here to see my updated status  :azn:
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Okay, I think I got everybody.  I went through each and every PM (and there were a LOT of you), checked them against Paypal, and sent confirmation emails, and then updated profiles.  If I missed anyone, please let me know.  The support from all of you is greatly appreciated.

Bosk, so did you get my 0,2$ test donation? I've mentioned my situation on page 1. I didn't send a PM since it was a test to see if it worked without using a Donate! link because I've got some issues (or to be precise, PayPal has some issues) with my credit card.

I do realize I'm probably coming off as a bit annoying, but I do want to donate, and I just need a confirmation it worked right. In any case, I apologise for bothering you with that.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni

Enjoy your gold jacuzzi ! :zydar:

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni

Thank you Bosk!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus

Bosk, so did you get my 0,2$ test donation? I've mentioned my situation on page 1. I didn't send a PM since it was a test to see if it worked without using a Donate! link because I've got some issues (or to be precise, PayPal has some issues) with my credit card.

I do realize I'm probably coming off as a bit annoying, but I do want to donate, and I just need a confirmation it worked right. In any case, I apologise for bothering you with that.

I did get $0.20 and cannot tell who it is from because the text is all in Cyrillic.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni

I did get $0.20 and cannot tell who it is from because the text is all in Cyrillic.

That's weird because I wrote "Evermind's test donation" in the description. Apparently PayPal is funny like that.

But since it's apparently the only Cyrillic donation I'll give it a go and do a real donation now with some random amount no one will send.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
:lol  Okay, that works.  Thanks.  :tup

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Donation done and PM sent.

Thank you bosk for the help regarding the donation process. :tup

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus

You don't read Cyrillic?

Everything I believed was a lie.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Sorry.  But I do speak Jive.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Bosk, I haven't forgotten. Had to get through the holidays first.  :)
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
No worries.

Offline Jaffa

• Just Jaffa
  • DTF.org Alumni
Donated.

I'm not nearly as active here as I once was, but I have really enjoyed my time on this forum, and I really appreciate that it is here. 
Sincerely,
Jaffa

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
I'm not nearly as active here as I once was...

That's pretty much why I don't post much in P/R anymore.  I don't have you to slap me around and keep me in check when I go too far.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Jaffa!! I miss you, man.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Jaffa

• Just Jaffa
  • DTF.org Alumni
I'm not nearly as active here as I once was...

That's pretty much why I don't post much in P/R anymore.  I don't have you to slap me around and keep me in check when I go too far.

:lol

Well, I still lurk there from time to time, so... :alwayswatching:

Jaffa!! I miss you, man.

ariich!  It's nice to see you, too.   :D :heart
Sincerely,
Jaffa

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
Donated.

I'm not nearly as active here as I once was, but I have really enjoyed my time on this forum, and I really appreciate that it is here.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Done.  PM sent!!

Offline Hourglass Prison

• DTF.org Alumni
Donated $10 yesterday. Wish I could give more but funds are tight at the moment. I love coming here though! :)

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
So the contest is over? Does Bosk already run the draw? Just curious because those signed singles which Kix donated looks so tasty!  :angel:

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
This is just disappearing here..  :sadpanda:

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
This is just disappearing here..  :sadpanda:

It's only been five days since the contest ended. I think bosk is just busy with other stuff and we'll get the contest results soon enough. :tup

I'm looking forward to my status and larger PM box, should be handy enough to run the roulette when my turn comes.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Yes on the contest ending.  No on the drawing (so far).  I am up to my eyeballs in trial preparation this week.  This weekend, I will tally the last few donations that came in and begin the drawing.

Thanks again for supporting the forums, both to those who donated and to those who support the forums other ways, including just coming here and contributing to discussion.  You guys are the best!

Offline jonnybaxy

• Step after step We try controlling our fate When we finally start living it's become too late
  • DTF.org Alumni
Glad to help :)

When the raffle/prize thing being done?

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
I've never donated, and it's long overdue.

Here I come, bosk1 bank account.
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Done. Bummer I didn't get to donate by the 15th, but it's OK anyway. This forum has brought me many smiles throughout the 9 years it has stood, and it's a small thank you to everyone who's running this place.  :D
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing

Offline BFRedrocks

• DTF.org Alumni
Donated on Monday (25th) regardless of the contest.  Just wanted to support the good folks at DTF!  If I'm in for the contest, then great, but just glad I could help out a little (more than just $0.20)  :biggrin:

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Donated on Monday (25th) regardless of the contest.  Just wanted to support the good folks at DTF!  If I'm in for the contest, then great, but just glad I could help out a little (more than just $0.20)  :biggrin:

If that was directed at me, I did donate more than $0.20 too. :P

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
I did donate more than $0.20 too. :P
Evermind's donation: 

;D

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
Where is this donate link? I've seen it in the past, but I'm not finding it now.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
When the raffle/prize thing being done?

I know I said I was going to try to get to it last weekend, but it didn't happen.  But I actually expect to get home at a reasonable hour tonight and just catch up on forum-related stuff with the wife and kids out of town.  So tonight should be the night, and then I will post the winners.

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Where is this donate link? I've seen it in the past, but I'm not finding it now.

Right at the top of the page.

Home Forum Discography Biographies Donate!
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing