News:

BREAKING NEWS:  Dream Theater reunites with drummer Mike Portnoy (10/25/23)

Main Menu

DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayOctavarium

Prog Snob

Prog Snob

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

Off the blonde fascination John?
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Prog Snob

Just look at those eyes... How can one not be enchanted by them?  :biggrin:

BlobVanDam

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on April 12, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
Alas, chaossystem is gone.

Well I don't KNOW about YOU, but this comes as a COMPLETE surprise to me.

JayOctavarium

Bolsters

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on April 12, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
Alas, chaossystem is gone.
Although I understand why, this disappoints me.
Bolsters™

Prog Snob

Quote from: JayOctavarium on April 12, 2016, 11:43:04 PM
Quote from: Prog Snob on April 12, 2016, 04:40:20 PM
Sarah Bolger

I'm in love

She has been in numerous movies but I first saw her on Once Upon A Time as Aurora, who is basically Sleeping Beauty. She Irish, so she has a sweet accent. She was also in The Tudors and Spiderwick Chronicles.

King Postwhore

Crappy night of sleep. I hate waking up every half hour from 4 am to 6.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

ReaperKK

Quote from: kingshmegland on April 13, 2016, 04:25:50 AM
Crappy night of sleep. I hate waking up every half hour from 4 am to 6.

Same here except I started at 3.

Morning dudes

BlobVanDam

I had a crap night of sleep too. Got to bed at 5:30am, and had a stabby pain in my head that felt like I was dying, and couldn't get to sleep properly, so I kept waking up regularly. :blob:

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

We're all a wreck!

Morning John.

Prog Snob

That's pretty much how I feel every morning because of shitty sleeping habits. I slept about 3 hours last night, but it's the first time I slept two nights in a row since last summer.

Zydar

ReaperKK

Yea the thread is getting stale.

King Postwhore

I have no energy today.  I hope a shower helps.

Prog Snob

ReaperKK

I'm on my second cup of coffee, have to leave for work soon :/

Hyperplex

Well now I can finally sit down and enjoy my first office coffee.

Got in and my WiFi on my computer was dead. Figures because the guy my boss pays to "manage" our network was in yesterday and he must have bolloxed something up because my WiFi had no outbound IP, yet all wired connections were fine. So I had to spend a half hour rerouting my cables so I could hardwire into the network, which worked out but was a pain in the ass, and then before I could sit down, I had to help someone remove a monitor from her set up and then help someone unjam a stapler.

Now I can actually work.