News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Still "a thing" since 2007.

Main Menu

DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASacrificedSon

:lol
Holy crap, I'm dying here. XD
:rollin

Prog Snob

Quote from: Podaar on February 12, 2016, 12:22:13 PM
He asked what you would be studying. The only proper answer is the inverted heart shaped behinds of co-eds as they walk away.

*dreamy sigh*

That would be my first response, too. I'm proudly depraved and dissolute. That's actually the title of the book I'm writing - Dissolute.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: Prog Snob on February 12, 2016, 12:23:53 PM
He asked what you would be studying. The only proper answer is the inverted heart shaped behinds of co-eds as they walk away.

*dreamy sigh*

That would be my first response, too. I'm proudly depraved and dissolute. That's actually the title of the book I'm writing - Dissolute.
*joins discussion*
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

hefdaddy42

I approve of the menu.

What time should I be there?
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Kotowboy

Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.

Sir GuitarCozmo

King Postwhore

hefdaddy42

Prog Snob

This is the best thread on the forum. All mayhem is guaranteed to break loose.

King Postwhore

jingle.boy

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on February 12, 2016, 12:56:30 PM
Quote from: Prog Snob on February 12, 2016, 12:23:53 PM

*dreamy sigh*

*joins discussion*

Creepy... don't you have a daughter in college?

For some reason, I though ASacrificedSon was in Korea?  Why the hell did I think that?

Congrats on your acceptance - I'm an Economist (with a Business minor) by education.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

ASacrificedSon

Thanks Jingle. I was born in South Korea :)
And what'd you misspell king?

Kotowboy

He wrote The Minus 2 hours instead of T-minus 2 hours :biggrin:

ASacrificedSon

Sorry, I'm a complete dumbass.  :facepalm:

What does T-minus 2 hours mean?

ASacrificedSon

Kotowboy

Quote from: ASacrificedSon on February 12, 2016, 03:53:56 PM
Sorry, I'm a complete dumbass.  :facepalm:

What does T-minus 2 hours mean?

It's just a way of counting down. I dunno if they use it in real life. They say it in James Bond movies a lot :lol

" Dee-tonation is T minus 3 mee-neets ...and kahn-tinggg. "

King Postwhore

Quote from: Kotowboy on February 12, 2016, 03:46:59 PM
He wrote The Minus 2 hours instead of T-minus 2 hours :biggrin:

I wrote T Minus but didn't check before I hit send.  It's a regular occurrence.  :lol

Talked the wife into the 930 pm Deadpool movie!!!

BlobVanDam

Quote from: Kotowboy on February 12, 2016, 01:16:07 PM
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.

That one's going up on the fridge........I mean in my sig.

jingle.boy

Quote from: ASacrificedSon on February 12, 2016, 03:41:10 PM
Thanks Jingle. I was born in South Korea :)

Well there you go.  I was paying attention somewhere along the line.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

JayOctavarium

insert "Jungles of Korea" joke here

ASacrificedSon

:)
On that note,  I jacked up my dad's cars front bumper...Accidently ran into a pole and I'm scared to tell him. He will get so pissed...

hefdaddy42

Quote from: Kotowboy on February 12, 2016, 03:57:58 PM
It's just a way of counting down. I dunno if they use it in real life. They say it in James Bond movies a lot :lol

" Dee-tonation is T minus 3 mee-neets ...and kahn-tinggg. "

It's from NASA countdowns to launch.

BlobVanDam

jingle.boy

Holy mother of god is it cold here.... -23o is the raw temp.  in the mid-high 30s with the wind-chill.

Off to see Deadpool with jingle.son for a noon-time showing.

hefdaddy42

Cold here too.  Temps in the teens, and I don't want to think about the wind chill.

King Postwhore

Morning. Deadpool was friggin awesome!

hefdaddy42

Podaar

Morning!

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 13, 2016, 04:26:53 AM
Morning. Deadpool was friggin awesome!

It sure was! I woke up this morning rolled over and whispered, "Happy Chinese New Year." to Mrs. P and she nearly fell out of the bed laughing.  :lol

King Postwhore

I was sooooooo good to laugh out that loud at a movie.   

Podaar

Yes you were.

I was pretty good myself.  :biggrin:

King Postwhore

Prog Snob