News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Still "a thing" since 2007.

Main Menu

DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Snob

Podaar

Pretty, lady. But, I don't get the reference.

Podaar

Ah, quick Google search and I find she played a character named Mercedes. Comes the dawn.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Kotowboy

My weekend is Tuesday and Wednesday :coolio

King Postwhore

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on February 09, 2016, 09:22:58 AM
Ready for the weekend.

I have problems with plantar fasciitis and then add that I strained my achilles tendon when I was cleaning my chimney and I've been in pain of late.  I need new sneakers for walking and I'm going to get them today.  I might have to go to a podiatrist for the tendon though.  It wont heal.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Chino

Kotowboy

Quote from: Podaar on February 09, 2016, 05:43:19 AM
Pretty, lady. But, I don't get the reference.

She was in Waynes World 2

WW2

Germany were the main antagonists in World War 2

Mercedes benz are a German automibile.

JayOctavarium

Good morning.

Ok... Afternoon.

To add to the drama from yesterday (Leaky sink, mold, burglary in my garage and bicycle stolen), I found out this morning that the president of my bowling league passed away.

What a shitty day.

Prog Snob

Geez....  :(   

Somebody needs a :hug:

Podaar

ASacrificedSon

Afternoon LADIES!

Quote from: JayOctavarium on February 09, 2016, 12:41:52 PM
Good morning.

Ok... Afternoon.

To add to the drama from yesterday (Leaky sink, mold, burglary in my garage and bicycle stolen), I found out this morning that the president of my bowling league passed away.

What a shitty day.

It'll be alright! Everyone has those days.

King Postwhore

Thathe was my Sunday a week ago Jay.

Kotowboy

Quote from: BlobVanDam on February 08, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: JayOctavarium on February 08, 2016, 08:55:12 PM
Not much. Watching Star Trek TNG and playing World of Warcraft. Enjoying the fact that I don't have to work early tomorrow.

That sounds pretty good to me. :blob:

I loved MOON and Source Code but i'm not excited about Warcraft. Never played the game. Don't like the look of the movie.

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

Sipping on some beers watching some DVR'd show with the wifey.

ReaperKK

Evening guys.

What are you drinking King?

King Postwhore

Harpoon Leviathan IPA & Long Thaw IPA.

Prog Snob

What's up, Reap? 

What are you watching, King?

King Postwhore

Castle
The Graham Norton Show
NCIS: Los Angeles

Prog Snob

I've never seen any of those.  I've seen the regular NCIS which is a great show. I've always wanted to see NCIS: New Orleans just because I love NOLA.

King Postwhore

All 3 are good shows. I love that with my DVR I can watch an hour show in 42 minutes and when I want to watch them. 

Prog Snob

That's a great convenience. I DVR a few different shows so I do the same thing as you. I just watched the new episode of New Girl and I have to catch up on the last couple of episodes of Scorpion.

King Postwhore

Got Scorpion as well. The Flash.  We are TV whores.

ReaperKK

Surfing the web while my gf sits by watching Married at First Sight. It's nice not having anything to do for the next 6 days.

Prog Snob

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 09, 2016, 07:02:56 PM
Got Scorpion as well. The Flash.  We are TV whores.

I haven't watched The Flash. I generally don't get too into comic book movies/shows unless it's X-men. However I thoroughly enjoyed the Jessica Jones series on Netflix. I watched the whole season in one day.

Quote from: ReaperKK on February 09, 2016, 07:11:35 PM
Surfing the web while my gf sits by watching Married at First Sight. It's nice not having anything to do for the next 6 days.

Are you on vacation?

ReaperKK

Yea today was my last day at work. I'm getting an early flight to miami tomorrow.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: Kotowboy on February 09, 2016, 04:11:36 PM
Quote from: BlobVanDam on February 08, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: JayOctavarium on February 08, 2016, 08:55:12 PM
Not much. Watching Star Trek TNG and playing World of Warcraft. Enjoying the fact that I don't have to work early tomorrow.

That sounds pretty good to me. :blob:

I loved MOON and Source Code but i'm not excited about Warcraft. Never played the game. Don't like the look of the movie.

Moon was a good one. I don't know Source Code. I have zero interest in Warcraft either, I was just approving of the general idea of Jay wasting time watching Trek and playing video games. :lol

Prog Snob

Quote from: ReaperKK on February 09, 2016, 07:46:01 PM
Yea today was my last day at work. I'm getting an early flight to miami tomorrow.

I would love to be in Miami right now.

ReaperKK

I lived there for a year, you're not missing that much. Plus it's surprisingly cold there now.

Good morning guys!

Podaar