DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReaperKK

I'm good just killing some time before work. You met a new woman, am I understanding that correctly?

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Prog Snob

Yes, through one of the dating sites. It's a bit tricky though because she is friends with my ex.

King Postwhore

Morning.

Well my biatch was cranky all weekend.  No amount of chocolate would help.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Zydar

ReaperKK

Hyperplex

Monday morning migraine for the lose.

ReaperKK

That is shitty, I hope you feel better soon Hyper

Chino

Morning commute took 2 hours this morning thanks to a half inch of snow.

Prog Snob

Sir GuitarCozmo

If it's snowing in New England in two weeks, I'm going to fucking rage.

JayOctavarium

Good morning peeps. 

We've got a former LAPD lieutenant turned Chief of Police for the LA School District PD on our Security Committee here...  And I volunteered to give him a ride along today.  He's going to be going out with me for a few hours  to check out the property.  I'm sitting here right now thinking "WTF did I get myself into?"

Sir GuitarCozmo

Respect his authoritah.  Otherwise, you may not survive to post again.

Hyperplex

i have a work toy arriving at home tonight that I'll bring into the office tomorrow. Desk organizer that doubles as a USB 3.0 hub. Also this weekend I made the mistake of playing around with the model iMac I want for work at the Apple Store. Now this aged monstrosity feels even slower than usual.

Prog Snob

Well, the issue I had with the laptop has been remedied.

JayOctavarium

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on April 04, 2016, 09:49:18 AM
Respect his authoritah.  Otherwise, you may not survive to post again.

Actually it went really well. The guy is a really chill dude... and he really has our backs. Which is needed since a lot of residents here think we are a waste of money.

I've worked with the guy for a year or so (since he joined this committee). He likes me well enough to tell me if I EVER need a letter of Rec. he's my man.

That's a strong backing.

Prog Snob

ReaperKK

Morning. Woke up at hit the gym this morning, feeling good.

Prog Snob

I have never stepped inside a gym.

ReaperKK

I didn't until a few years ago, was starting to see some health issues so I started going.

Kotowboy

:(

Power outage at a Dream Theater concert.  Jordan Rudess died of massive organ failure. :emo:

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Onno

Quote from: Kotowboy on April 05, 2016, 05:11:14 AM
:(

Power outage at a Dream Theater concert.  Jordan Rudess died of massive organ failure. :emo:
:rollin :rollin

ReaperKK

Afternoon, just had some Chick Fil A for lunch, delicious like always.

hefdaddy42

Hyperplex

Man it's been a busy day, not over yet.

JayOctavarium

Positives for today: Baseball. Sleeping in and not having to be to work till 3pm.

Negatives for today: I'm still fucking tired and I have to work another long shift.

ReaperKK

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on April 05, 2016, 09:04:01 AM
Mmmm, Chik Fil A.
yea it's pretty delicious. I'm happy that when I move to NC they have Chick Fil A and Publix there.

hefdaddy42

ReaperKK

The closing date is May 24th which is when my gf would move up. I'd probably move the first week of June because of work here.

Now we still have until the 13th for our due diligence period. We can back out and only lose $500 which is a good option because we haven't even seen the house in person.

We are also meeting with a builder that we've wanted to meet with to have a home a built in September, if the price is roughly the same then we will go with a newly built house over this home.

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

Good afternoon Gents and Zydar.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

ReaperKK

Prog Snob