News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prog Snob

Nice. I'm looking forward to reconfiguring everything. I'll mess around with it later on, but for now it's sitting here looking pretty.  :lol

King Postwhore

Going to be a kid in the candy store I bet.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Prog Snob

Indeed. I like seeing what I can do with it.

What's going on by you?

Kotowboy

Bought my motorbike a new battery. Ordered it to my dads house so he can charge it overnight just in case.

Gonna go over tomorrow after work and see if we can get the thing started.

ASacrificedSon

Quote from: Prog Snob on January 03, 2013, 03:00:29 PM
Hey guys!  Some of you probably know me from either the MP Forum or GDT Forum.  I've been out of the trading hobby for a while but am starting to make my way back.  I am slowly recompiling my list of boots into an excel file.  As soon as I get everything together I will be looking forward to doing some more trading and chatting!
Yes, let's trade!!

Quote from: kingshmegland on April 28, 2009, 04:15:27 PM
I just love the mix of this CD.  Electric and Acoustic guitars played together is music to my ears.

Sorry King. First quote was archived.

@Kotowboy
I have to say I was not blown away by Death Magnetic. Even under all the digitally distorted  and un-dynamic sound there is a weak album ( imo ) . That was Just Your Life and Suicide and Redemption being few highlights.

I can't believe they had FIFTY cd's of songs ready to be whittled down and they Still ended up with Unforgiven 3.

Prog Snob

Quote from: ASacrificedSon on February 17, 2016, 12:18:42 PM
Quote from: Prog Snob on January 03, 2013, 03:00:29 PM
Hey guys!  Some of you probably know me from either the MP Forum or GDT Forum.  I've been out of the trading hobby for a while but am starting to make my way back.  I am slowly recompiling my list of boots into an excel file.  As soon as I get everything together I will be looking forward to doing some more trading and chatting!
Yes, let's trade!!

Quote from: kingshmegland on April 28, 2009, 04:15:27 PM
I just love the mix of this CD.  Electric and Acoustic guitars played together is music to my ears.

Sorry King. First quote was archived.

@Kotowboy
I have to say I was not blown away by Death Magnetic. Even under all the digitally distorted  and un-dynamic sound there is a weak album ( imo ) . That was Just Your Life and Suicide and Redemption being few highlights.

I can't believe they had FIFTY cd's of songs ready to be whittled down and they Still ended up with Unforgiven 3.

You have too  long of a name to be typed out every time, but I also don't want to use the initials... ASS.  :lol Do you collect bootlegs?

Kotowboy

@Kotowboy

Whats this ?? My first post ? But why ?

hefdaddy42

Quote from: Kotowboy on February 17, 2016, 12:44:47 PM

@Kotowboy

What
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Kotowboy

Why has someone quoted my first DTF post ??

Prog Snob

Because it was your last good post.  :neverusethis:

ASacrificedSon

Kotowboy

ASacrificedSon

Prog Snob

He wrote 'k' in extremely small text on the right side of the screen.

ASacrificedSon

Oh lol.
And to answer your last question, I dont have bootlegs. :)

ASacrificedSon

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on February 17, 2016, 12:48:06 PM
Quote from: Kotowboy on February 17, 2016, 12:44:47 PM

@Kotowboy

What

I didn't forget about you Hef.

Quote:hat

hefdaddy42

I typed "What"

The  implied rest of the post was "the fuck are you doing?"
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

ASacrificedSon

Just quoting people's first post in this forum. Just too see if nostalgia would come in to play.

Kotowboy

ASacrificedSon

JayOctavarium

ASacrificedSon

Then I'd like to apologize. Sorry that I offended you.

JayOctavarium

Never did I say who or what offended me. :JayOctavarium:

Podaar

ASacrificedSon

King Postwhore

I'm so old you can't find my first post. :lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

ASacrificedSon

JayOctavarium

My first post..

Quote from: JayOctavarium on September 05, 2010, 05:43:38 AM
so my first post on this forum is me confessing my love of bacon...

BACON!!!  :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart

dammit now im hungry

Ironically I don't really like bacon much anymore.

edit:  Also... I posted at 5:43 AM? Wtf?

Kotowboy

ASacrificedSon

Quote from: JayOctavarium on February 17, 2016, 02:28:41 PM
My first post..

Quote from: JayOctavarium on September 05, 2010, 05:43:38 AM
so my first post on this forum is me confessing my love of bacon...

BACON!!!  :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart

dammit now im hungry

Ironically I don't really like bacon much anymore.

edit:  Also... I posted at 5:43 AM? Wtf?

:lol :lol

:baconWHATTHEHELLISTHAT!:

JayOctavarium

ReaperKK

Prog Snob

JayOctavarium

Prog Snob