DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReaperKK

Hey guys just checking in from Jamaica. Highlight of the trip was when Train come out and covered all of led Zeppelin II. if you closed your eyes they were led Zeppelin. The also recorded the live show and left the cd of it in the cabin as a souvenir, I'll upload a few songs when I get back.

Kotowboy

Sir GuitarCozmo

Quote from: ReaperKK on February 13, 2016, 08:56:23 AM
Hey guys just checking in from Jamaica. Highlight of the trip was when Train come out and covered all of led Zeppelin II. if you closed your eyes they were led Zeppelin. The also recorded the live show and left the cd of it in the cabin as a souvenir, I'll upload a few songs when I get back.

They covered Going to California when we saw them and you're right. Fucking nailed it.

Prog Snob

I was in Jamaica the other day...Jamaica, Queens that is.   :biggrin:

ASacrificedSon

Morning guys. Hey Reap, how's Jamaica treading you.

Pretty crappy day. Dad pissed as hell about car as well as mom. Headed out to chipotle interview and pretty dang nervous. Not how I want to spend by birthday. ...

Prog Snob

Don't be nervous. It's just Chipotle. Just be yourself and treat is as a regular conversation.

ASacrificedSon

Prog Snob

ReaperKK

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on February 13, 2016, 09:08:08 AM

They covered Going to California when we saw them and you're right. Fucking nailed it.

They played Going to California the first set and it was amazing

Kotowboy

I love recording a song that sounds great instantly.

But it's also really satisfying hacking away at a song that needs a lot of work and bringing it to life.

:)

BlobVanDam

Awful weather today, 38C. And as it cools down at night, it gets really humid which feels even worse.

hefdaddy42

Currently 17 degrees F here, with a Winter Storm Warning for tonight.  Yay!
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

BlobVanDam

I don't want to swap, but I'd happily give you about 40 degrees (F)

hefdaddy42

I would gladly take them, believe me.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

BlobVanDam

And I'd gladly give them, believe me.

I can't wait for Summer to be over.

King Postwhore

-2 degrees driving home last night.  Chad, take your damn weather with you.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

King Postwhore

Oh! It's -11 degrees right now. Holy cow!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Prog Snob

Well I haven't been to sleep yet. I've been watching movies all night.

King Postwhore

bl5150

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 14, 2016, 04:45:44 AM
Damn John.  I can't do that.

But you can do things nobody else can.  I just caught up with the "misspelling a letter" episode of DTF Chat ...........you're a treasure  :lol

Prog Snob

It wasn't intentional. Sometimes I just cant' sleep.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: Prog Snob on February 14, 2016, 04:38:17 AM

Which ones?

King Postwhore

Except I did not misspell it. It was auto corrected.   I miss spell plenty of words but not "T".   :P

bl5150

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 14, 2016, 04:58:38 AM
Except I did not misspell it. It was auto corrected.   I miss spell plenty of words but not "T".   :P

You hit Send..............you own it  ;D

Prog Snob

Quote from: BlobVanDam on February 14, 2016, 04:56:02 AM
Quote from: Prog Snob on February 14, 2016, 04:38:17 AM

Which ones?

I watched Captain America: The First Avenger which was really boring, The Goonies which is a classic, The Forest which was good but could have had a better ending, and I just finished watching Shame.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: bl5150 on February 14, 2016, 05:00:15 AM
Quote from: kingshmegland on February 14, 2016, 04:58:38 AM

You hit Send..............you own it  ;D

Can't argue with that one. It only takes a couple of seconds to proofread your post before posting it.

Or if you're like me, you post first, proofread later. :lol

King Postwhore

Oh well, If it makes you guys feel superior so be it. I'm ok with it.  Especially David. He's so uptight he needs to feel better than someone else.

bl5150

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 14, 2016, 05:09:25 AM
Oh well, If it makes you guys feel superior so be it. I'm ok with it.

Not at all Joe...............if I've taken the Kinginese (auto-correct) jokes to the point that it's getting on your nerves then I'll zip it.  Sorry.  :-*

Prog Snob

Okay, guys. It's a little early on a Sunday to be busting King's balls. 

bl5150

Quote from: Prog Snob on February 14, 2016, 05:15:08 AM
Okay, guys. It's a little early on a Sunday to be busting King's balls.

Well actually it's 12.15am Monday here  ;)

King Postwhore

I'm not with you.  It's a few who have a thousand ticks that I don't mention that constantly harp on it. I never bring their issues up.  People who are negative in life need to feel better about themselves.

You Blob, Tim, Jon. It's all in fun.  I know it's funny. Hell, I read them after and giggle myself.

BlobVanDam

I only do it in fun, king. I know what it's like to have people joke about you rather than with you, and it's no fun. I wouldn't do it if I thought you weren't having a laugh about it too.

Prog Snob

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 14, 2016, 05:17:40 AM
I'm not with you.  It's a few who have a thousand ticks that I don't mention that constantly harp on it. I never bring their issues up.  People who are negative in life need to feel better about themselves.

You Blob, Tim, Jon. It's all in fun.  I know it's funny. Hell, I read them after and giggle myself.

There is no doubt that there are people here seeking to make themselves feel better by bringing someone else down. It's a trait of narcissistic personality disorder.

King Postwhore

Don't you guys sweat it. I love our banter. Btw, you notice when I'm focused I don't make mistakes?   Wheno I'm happy I don't focus on what I post.   :lol

Prog Snob

We know you know which of us do it out of love and not dissension.