News:

Welcome back, Mike Portnoy!

Main Menu

DTF Chat Thread v. Kinginese

Started by ariich, November 23, 2015, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotowboy

Recorded another sludgy monster. Using my restrung Gibson SG tuned to Drop Db.

Mmmm. Sludgy Chromatic Riffs.  :metal

Prog Snob

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Prog Snob

What's up, boss?  I'm getting ready to leave.

Zydar

Nooo... don't leave... It's me, isn't it? I can change!

Prog Snob

You gave me a beautiful gif(t) this morning. It certainly isn't you.   :)

ReaperKK

Studying is done for the afternoon, time for a shot of caffeine.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Kotowboy

King Postwhore

Just snow blowed and will chillin till the wifey gets home.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

Not until tomorrow. Might go to Dover NH for dinner unless the wife changes her mind.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Take the D out of Dover and it's over.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Prog Snob

Kotowboy

DarkLord_Lalinc

Kotowboy

never mind

Prog Snob

King Postwhore

Frozen Pizza and fine alcohol.   Lol. Watching Elementary.

Kotowboy

:facepalm: Fucks sake YouTube.

Just uploaded a vid and it changed it ... I clicked "revert to original" and now it's taking fucking forever.

Gah. Annoying.

Thanks for completely ruining my fun.

Prog Snob

Well, I just took my first nap for the evening.

Hey King, Natalie Dormer is in a few episodes of that show.

Hey Kotow, fight the power.

King Postwhore

She sure did. She played Moriarty.

Prog Snob

I saw a couple episodes of the show. It's pretty good.

ReaperKK

Not sure if I want to spend the rest of my night playing the new MGS or some Smite.

King Postwhore

Quote from: Prog Snob on February 05, 2016, 06:51:47 PM
I saw a couple episodes of the show. It's pretty good.

It's a fresh take on the story and we love it.

Prog Snob

His character is really good.

Quote from: ReaperKK on February 05, 2016, 06:56:25 PM
Not sure if I want to spend the rest of my night playing the new MGS or some Smite.

I don't know either of those.   :lol

BlobVanDam

This forum is barely loading for me today when it decides to work at all.

What else am I supposed to do? Work?!

Zydar

BlobVanDam

No we can't!

It's so annoying. I did a speedtest, and my internet is the same speed as usual, but DTF isn't loading for shit, and nothing I download is working. I tried to download a 7mb song earlier, and after an hour and multiple attempts I gave up because it was going slower than dialup and kept fucking up. Now I'm trying to download a 90mb file from another site entirely, and it hasn't gotten past 3mb before stopping.

Kotowboy

hefdaddy42

BlobVanDam

Morning hef. :lol

I just searched the internet, and it looks like my ISP has lost their main overseas line to some kind of major fault and the estimated time it will be fixed is March 7. :| FUCK THAT. I can't do anything on the internet right now, I can't put up with this shit for another whole month.

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

BlobVanDam

Yep. DTF works about 50% of the time, and takes 5-10 seconds to load when it does work. I'm looking at what other ISP options I have, but they're all more expensive and worse (except for the actually working part).

Bolsters

Quote from: BlobVanDam on February 06, 2016, 03:25:35 AM
I just searched the internet, and it looks like my ISP has lost their main overseas line to some kind of major fault and the estimated time it will be fixed is March 7. :| FUCK THAT. I can't do anything on the internet right now, I can't put up with this shit for another whole month.
Telstra has had the same problem since like September last year. It's gotten better but it's still problematic (it's mostly just occasional lag spikes now, every couple of minutes). Those fuckers haven't even bothered giving an ETA on when everything will be normal. So quit yer bitchin'. :P
Bolsters™