Author Topic: Blindspot  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
Blindspot
« on: October 05, 2015, 06:29:07 AM »
Blindspot Mondaynights on NBC.

Starring: Jaimy Alexander (Lady Sif in Thor), Sullivan Stapleton.

A mysterious woman is found zipped up (alive) in a duffel bag, in Times Square. This Jane Doe has no memory of who she is or how she arrived there but is found to be nearly completely covered in cryptic tattoos. The FBI is called in to investigate, and the tattoos are revealed to be a mysterious 'treasure map' to preventing crime.

Anyone watching this? Started off a little shaky, but the second episode is picking up the pace real nice. I like it so far.

From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Re: Blindspot
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 06:39:42 AM »
This one looks very interesting.  However, I'm incredibly hesitant to get in to new shows though, because if they don't succeed quick, networks will drop them like a hot potato - and yes, I see the irony in that statement.  I really got in to State of Affairs last year when Blacklist went on mid-season break, and it ended with a massive cliff-hanger... only to be dropped.  Guess I should've known, given Kathryn Heigl's reputation behind the scenes.

Still, I think I'm gonna wait to start getting in to new shows until there's a confirmed Season 2.  With Netflix and other on-demand services, it's easy to catchup quickly.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Cyclopssss

• Connoseur of love
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 12:35:12 AM »
Reeeallly liking this show. Just sayin'.
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 01:35:14 AM »
This one looks very interesting.  However, I'm incredibly hesitant to get in to new shows though, because if they don't succeed quick, networks will drop them like a hot potato - and yes, I see the irony in that statement.  I really got in to State of Affairs last year when Blacklist went on mid-season break, and it ended with a massive cliff-hanger... only to be dropped.  Guess I should've known, given Kathryn Heigl's reputation behind the scenes.
I don't bother picking up new shows until there's a confirmed second season now, unless there's something that excites me enough that I can't wait that long.

Offline Cyclopssss

• Connoseur of love
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 07:41:45 AM »
Just got renewed.

'The only success story you'll find here is Blindspot, the Greg Berlanti-produced amnesia thriller starring Jaimie Alexander for which Sky Living has picked up the UK rights. NBC has given it a 'back 9 pick-up,' meaning that the show's first season will now last for a full 22 episodes. Luckily, Alexander's Jane Doe probably has enough tattoo-clues to keep the script-writers occupied for that long.'

Read more: https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/tv-renewals/37309/extant-cancelled-minority-report-cut-short-blindspot-extended#ixzz3oMQszo00

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 12:44:42 PM »
I've been watching and there definitely have been a few twists that were unexpected. However, I was getting pretty annoyed by the two main characters. Hoping they work through the characters a bit more. They are still pretty flat.

Offline Cyclopssss

• Connoseur of love
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 06:20:03 AM »
Enjoyed it way more than expected so far, and that was a great midseason finale. Glad the writers are throwing some curveballs! Jaymie Alexander's hawt!

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 11:05:22 AM »
The wife and I have really enjoyed this one thus far.  Good stuff.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 05:36:35 AM »
I started watching this but dropped on episode 5 or 6. I really like the idea but I don't think it's well done, the acting is pretty lousy, the flow of the show is kinda rushed and all in your face all the time. I think they should wait to follow through on the clues they throw out there, like the guy with the tattoo. I would like it better if she remembers something in one episode and then they come back to that 2 or 3 episodes after, not right at the end of the same one, you need to leave people hanging to generate interest. I don't know, maybe it picks up after that, you guys let me know.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Cyclopssss

• Connoseur of love
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 06:26:04 AM »
it´s actually a girl with the tattoo´s.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 08:46:25 AM »
I think they should wait to follow through on the clues they throw out there, like the guy with the tattoo.

it´s actually a girl with the tattoo´s.

I don't know if this is meant  to be funny but if it is so then sorry for this unnecessary explanation. I was talking about the guy she remembers that has a tree tatooed on his forearm. She remembers that and at the end of the same episode that same guy seems to be watching her from a distance when she gets home.

When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants.