Dream Theater > Bootlegs and Trading

Is ytsejamrecords.com dead?

(1/7) > >>

FLEEBS:
I can't seem to find any information on this, and I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, or if I'm posting in the wrong spot. However, I am worried that the $300+ I put into ytsejamrecords.com at the beginning of August has been lost to the ether. I wanted to complete out my official bootleg collection, and since I could still access the website and the albums I wanted were shown to be available, I went ahead and made an order. It says it could take 4-6 weeks to ship, but this is the 6th week, and my order still shows "Processed." I sent an email to ytsejamrecords, but I haven't received a response, so I thought I'd check with others who might have more experience. I should say I have ordered from the website before, but that was back in 2009. I don't remember orders taking as long as this one, so I started to get a little worried. I would think that the home page would say something to the effect that the website is closed, but it doesn't. However, it also only has Portnoy's last message on the homepage. Lastly, the bottom of the page says 2003-2013.

So, does anyone know if the website is dead? Has anyone ordered anything for the site recently? Should I just continue to be patient? I sure hope so, because otherwise I don't know how I'll be able to recover my money. I'd really appreciate anyone responding with any info. Thanks.

Robo4900:
It's still working; I got Bucharest and WDADR from the site a few months ago. It did take quite a while to arrive for me too(In fact, I forgot they were coming until they arrived; a nice surprise to say the least).

FLEEBS:
Excellent. Thank you, sir!

James Mypetgiress:
I got a copy of WDADRU a few days ago. Part of me wonders if MP still manages the company and just sighs with contempt every time he sees someone has ordered one.  :lol

TAC:

--- Quote from: James Mypetgiress on November 21, 2015, 07:57:04 AM ---I got a copy of WDADRU a few days ago. Part of me wonders if MP still manages the company and just sighs with contempt every time he sees someone has ordered one.  :lol

--- End quote ---

How long from Order date to Received?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version