News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

JLB tweets Kevin Moore

Started by nestcmartin, September 11, 2015, 07:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Mypetgiress

Quote from: progrockman on September 19, 2015, 11:00:57 AM
Great, now all we need is a reply and then a reunion show and then permanently replace Rudess and we'll pretend everything after Awake never happened. Joking. Or am I?  :omg:
I kinda hope you are.

BlobVanDam

Great, now all we need is a reply and then a reunion show and then permanently replace Rudess and we'll pretend everything after Awake never happened. Joking. Or am I?  :omg:

That is the worst idea I have ever heard in the history of ever.

Rodni Demental

Quote from: champbassist on September 18, 2015, 03:03:43 PM
Quote from: Madman Shepherd on September 12, 2015, 08:34:43 AM
although a collaborative side project would be awesome

I'm actually afraid that with the med-school etc. tangent that KevMo's gone off on, he might never released another CK/OSI album. As such, a collaboration seems impossible to me :(

Naaw, there'll be more OSI at some point, I'm fairly sure he wouldn't stop playing music completely just because he's busy with something else atm. It's something he'll always be able to go back to.

progrockman

Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 19, 2015, 09:05:08 PM
When bob takes his internet he takes it seriously.

Enalya

Quote from: ZKX-2099 on September 12, 2015, 06:02:05 AM
It's eternal bond of Kevins.

Quote from: CDrice on September 14, 2015, 09:32:17 AM
''I haven't spoken to Kevin in 20 years, but I had a Twitter account and internet connection, so what the fuck?''

:rollin

DarkLord_Lalinc

Quote from: progrockman on September 20, 2015, 06:50:59 AM
He'll never be open again.

pcs90

Reply? Sure. Reunion show? That'd be cool. But replacing JR? Yeah...horrible idea.

progrockman

Quote from: DarkLord_Lalinc on September 20, 2015, 08:49:33 AM
Quote from: progrockman on September 20, 2015, 06:50:59 AM
He'll never be open again.
Haha. Internet is serious business to some dt fans

Sub Luna Vitrea

agreed... Kevin hasn't made a bad album since leaving DT; he shouldn't stoop like that just for money (although i would not blame him either). :P

seriously though, KM and DT have gone in completely different directions. it would be like dating your ex... not good for either person. and Jordan meshes pretty well with what DT has become, if you like that sort of thing, whereas KM really wouldn't.

i find the title of this thread surreal.

hefdaddy42

Yeah, even if it did happen, I fear the result would be just...weird.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

?

Quote from: champbassist on September 18, 2015, 03:03:43 PM
Quote from: Madman Shepherd on September 12, 2015, 08:34:43 AM
although a collaborative side project would be awesome

I'm actually afraid that with the med-school etc. tangent that KevMo's gone off on, he might never released another CK/OSI album. As such, a collaboration seems impossible to me :(
As pointed out in the Chroma Key thread, Kevin is setting up a Patreon account for a crowdfunding project, so we haven't heard the last of him yet.

keys76

....and we have an answer by Kev  :tup

Mladen

Should I feel weird that this made me happy? It's so strange that we care about this.  :lol

goo-goo

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

hefdaddy42

Zydar

Bertielee

pcs90

JediKnight1969

I don't have twitter. Can someone please post the reply? Thanks in advance.

pcs90

You don't have to have an account, I don't either. If you go back to the first post in the thread and click that link, you will see the original post and KM's reply.

James Mypetgiress

Quote from: JediKnight1969 on October 09, 2015, 02:25:34 PM
I don't have twitter. Can someone please post the reply? Thanks in advance.
click on OP's link (1st post) then scroll down. there's a reply there.

Mosh

Honestly don't know why it's so hard to just paste the reply.

Quote from: Kevin Moore@jameslabrie Hey James!  Give me a shout next time you're in NYC...

And direct link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/kevnmoore/status/652556056078483456

?

Quote from: Mosh on October 09, 2015, 09:27:56 PM
Quote from: Kevin Moore@jameslabrie Hey James!  Give me a shout next time you're in NYC...
:tup

JediKnight1969

Quote from: Mosh on October 09, 2015, 09:27:56 PM
Honestly don't know why it's so hard to just paste the reply.

And direct link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/kevnmoore/status/652556056078483456

Thank you very much, pal  ;)

Also, thanks to James Mypetgiress.

James Mypetgiress

No problem. I just hope something comes of this!

ytserush

Not been following this too closely. Does that mean Kevin is in New York City now?

FsF

Going by his recent sales on Ebay, he's back on Long Island.