Author Topic: Missing DT transcriptions.  (Read 949 times)

Offline TexasFury

Missing DT transcriptions.
« on: September 08, 2015, 07:41:41 PM »
Greetings, new forum member here.

What transcriptions are missing, or lacking in quality and need to be redone? I'm looking for a DT song to do, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to see them. You can check my work at U-G, username is TexasFury.

Offline TexasFury

Re: Missing DT transcriptions.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 12:58:13 PM »
After a bunch of research, it seems that most of the DT discography is well transcribed, so there isn't really any need for yet another tab of "Pull Me Under". Even the albums that weren't JP verified have Japanese full score equivalents. No real need to tab the covers on Black Clouds, other than maybe JP's solos. If anything, I might do a backing track for something fun like "Looking Glass" or "As I am", but it is not that high on my list.

So after reviewing all the available tabs for "When Day And Dream Unite", the only track that could use a full transcription is "Light Fuse And Get Away". Depending on how much free time I have, I'll update my progress in 3 weeks.

Offline pcs90

Re: Missing DT transcriptions.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 08:37:08 AM »
Well, I'm sure a lot of their live jams aren't transcribed, like the different ones at the end of "To Live Forever"...or are they?