Author Topic: RAUNCHY old music from the 30s (nsfw, use headphones)  (Read 527 times)

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
RAUNCHY old music from the 30s (nsfw, use headphones)
« on: September 02, 2015, 09:54:19 PM »
Ok my friend introduced me to this gem of a song by Harry Roy and his Orchestra...

https://youtu.be/WIfcKy-VcXo

THIS SONG IS FROM 1931. Seriously people think music is bad today, people have been recording explicit music since Edison invented the phonograph. I love it though. There's more and worse songs too.  What do you think?

Yes please use headphones. Don't listen to this music through speakers where young children can repeat. A lot of this in this song is tongue in cheek double entendre, but there's another song I want to post that has a lot of R rated words in it.... So just enjoy through headphones ok?
I don’t know what to put here anymore

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: RAUNCHY old music from the 30s (nsfw, use headphones)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 02:29:40 PM »
 :rollin

That's hilarious. Lots of other great song titles on the side too!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Anguyen92

Re: RAUNCHY old music from the 30s (nsfw, use headphones)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 11:19:17 PM »
:rollin

That's hilarious. Lots of other great song titles on the side too!

Indeed.  Haven't heard the link in the OP, one look at these titles in the side, now we can't say that very very old music does not have their fair share of pottymouths.