Author Topic: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (FINAL RESULTS!)  (Read 54682 times)

Offline Tomislav95

Re: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (ROUND 4 LISTENING)
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2015, 11:15:47 AM »
i'm doing fine, thank you

and i may do writeups after the fourth listen instead of the fifth, for these, my opinions are pretty settled now and with this kind of stuff i'm not sure doing another listen before doing writeups will be beneficial in any way
You listened through all songs 4 times or are you on 3rd and plan to listen once more? No hurry tho :angel:
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2015, 09:39:02 PM »
i think i'm going to try to normalize my scoring curve a bit more because my round 2 and 3 scores feel too nice. the 4 and 5.5 of round one feel very right, to me. and there's at least one song this round that I like far less than The Tallest Man on Earth, but using the same scoring of the previous two rounds (three especially I was waaayy too nice) it would've scored higher, which feels wrong. the top end of scores feel totally right to me though, I'll stand by every last 8.5 and up I've given as being 100% representative of my opinions, and i'm not going to go back and redo scores i felt were a little off (i'd be docking stuff like vangough, dear hunter, pure reason revolution mostly, maybe a few others a half point) so i apologize for the score shift, but i'd feel worse being too nice to stuff i don't really ever want to hear again than i would being mean to the same stuff.

on that note, Mjod is probably one of the few scores I gave that was too low, should've probably given that one at least a 6.5

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2015, 10:12:18 PM »
Just give mine a fucking 10, and we'll be fine.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2015, 10:14:49 PM »
no tens this round. i'm sorry. a ten is honestly gonna be super rare, i would not be surprised if limousine remains my favorite song of the entire roulette.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2015, 10:38:12 PM »
Round 4 Results:

LordCost: Slint – Don, Aman

First Impressions: Honestly I was never too big on the “post-rock with samples or talky bits” thing, it’s part of why I can’t love GY!BE as much as I’d want to. And this first section might drag a tiny bit, I feel. Actually, that just seems to be the theme of this song in general. It… drags. The song isn’t very full at all. It’s an acoustic guitar and I think a bass at some points. And like one section of electric guitar. This is just really tedious to me, overall, even on first listen.

Final Thoughts: Sorry man, this only got more tedious for me on future listens. Honestly… I can see how this is proto-post-rock, but it’s just, all the elements of post-rock I don’t like. I have never liked the excessive use of samples or talky bits. Singing is fine, though it shouldn’t be the focus, but these words spoken right over the music don’t do much for me. I can look them up, but I’d rather read them than listen to them.

The music is super empty and pretty repetitive. There’s almost no build to it, just one louder sections and one slight break to it early on. The guitar lines aren’t particularly compelling. And the tone of the electric guitar part is just… ugh. Really messy and unappealing. I can’t really get anything out of this song at all, and each time I have to listen to it, I really find myself not wanting to.

Score: 2 (+.5 Bonus) =  2.5/10

Shadow Ninja 2.0: Tom Waits – Hang Down Your Head

First Impressions: I’ve heard a little Tom Waits before, I think, and was a bit turned off by the roughness of his voice in what I heard. It’s not as rough a voice here, which I think is for the best. The music is vaguely pleasant but seems to just serve as a backing track for the vocals and… nothing more. It’s a bit light on substance, mostly.

Final Thoughts: My rating here is gonna come down to the fact that I just don’t like Tom Waits’ voice. Never have, don’t think I ever will. Yes, it’s unique, but the roughness of it just doesn’t appeal to me. It turns me off a song as much as awful growls will. It’s more tolerable here than the most recent Tom Waits song I was exposed to prior, but other than that? Nah…

And the music here… it’s pleasant, sure but it’s… nothing. It’s a backing track, the sole purpose of it is to direct attention to the vocals. There’s nothing wrong with it but if you took it on its own you’d barely have a song left. Plus, the song is so short that it barely has time to begin before it ends. Just don’t get much out of this, sorry.

Score: 3.5 (+.5 Bonus) = 4/10

Train of Naught: Tremonti – You Waste Your Time

First Impressions: The verse and chorus gives me a very grunge-y vibe, though that could be mostly because of the singer. The riffs, not so much, they’re very much modern metal riffs, and pretty solid ones at that. It’s a pretty decent rocker front-to-back, but I worry that it won’t lack enough depth on relistens.

Final Thoughts: Solid rocker. Solid. Solid vocals. Solid. Solid solo. A bit shreddy and wah-saturated, but solid. Nothing about this is spectacular in any way though. Maybe this is because pure rockers just never have done much for me, great in a live setting I’m sure but not for me here. I can see the lyrics at least have a bit of depth here but they’re so vague and nonspecific that they end up feeling like nothing in the end. The enunciation of “tiiiiIIIIME” on the chorus started to irk me on the third or fourth listen of this and I never found myself really having any desire to come back to this one, but I can’t say anything about it is “bad”, just “not for me”. I can say the same about Tom Waits, to be fair, but this one I at least get a bit of a positive reaction to, though not too strongly of one.

Score: 5.5/10

Elite: Gary Clark Jr. – When My Train Pulls In (Live)

First Impressions: Blues has always occupied the space of “I can appreciate the musicianship of the artists” but “generally it doesn’t do much for me when I listen to it” which is kind of funny because my guitar teacher has me do a lot of blues improv and that’s generally pretty fun. This has a bit more of a pulse and more flavor than other stuff in the genre, though, and I can see it winning me over. Though this does feel like it starts to meander, at the length it’s at.

Final Thoughts: Mmm. Again. I imagine this would be really great in a live setting, were I to be there. The musicianship is pretty good, though the mixing is reeeeally guitar-and-vocals-focused, would love to hear the drums, bass, and keys all better. I think, the music feels a bit too bright and cheery compared to the lyrics, too. There’s a bit of emotional depth to this, for sure, the vocals are good.

The solos, while technically fine, leave me a bit cold. Dunno, just, I like a bit of soulful playing in solos and these ones… have a little bit, I guess, but I dunno, I’m not huge on them, and the second solo goes on far too long and meanders a fair bit too much for my taste. It just kind of eventually descends into mindless noise for the sake of noise. Dunno. I vaguely like this, but only vaguely.

Score: 6.5 (+.5 Bonus) =  7/10

senecadawg2: The Cure – Pictures of You

First Impressions: I’ve heard a little bit of The Cure before (who hasn’t?) but never really looked into them past that. I’ve always appreciated the full sound they have, though, because I always appreciate full sounds and I have to say it every time. I think the music may be a bit undynamic for my tastes, it stays at a “mid-level volume” for pretty much the entire song with only a few somewhat louder bits. The singer is the only one really adding any sense of dynamic here, but he does a good job of it and I definitely find his voice fits the music well. Kinda wish this was shorter though.

Final Thoughts: This band has a sound that I quite like a lot. Judging from what I know from them (the two songs sent this round, as well as Fascination Street, which is, of course, also off this same album). Very spacey and chill, tons of texture and atmosphere with an overall bright feel. I like that. It puts me in a good mood.

THAT BEING SAID. I find it hard to connect with this on as strong of an emotional level as I’d like to, because, yes, the lyrics are pretty nice, a strong sense of regret in them from what I’m picking out. But lyrics alone won’t sell me on a song, and the bright feel of the song does clash a tiny bit with the lyrics. If ignore the lyrics, I get a nice, pleasant song with some good vocals, but one that might go on a touch too long.

Score: 7.5 (+.5 Bonus) =  8/10

425: Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams

First Impressions: Well, you have guts seeing as I’ve only kind of liked one Taylor Swift song ever. I can definitely see why you sent this particular song though, the music on this one is a lot more subdued and atmospheric, but definitely in a good way, I can get into this a lot easier. On the other hand, I do wish it wasn’t just “another love song about some boy” from Taylor Swift, Blank Space was lyrically interesting because it wasn’t about anyone other than the character of the song, really. If there’s one big criticism of this, though, that isn’t a nitpick… Taylor really doesn’t bring a lot of flavor to this song, you could probably replace her with any other pop singer and get about the same song.

Final Thoughts: This is definitely my second favorite Taylor Swift song (at least of the ones I know) behind Blank Space, and both are pretty atmosphere-heavy songs musically. I think Blank Space has more personality and better lyrics, though this may have slightly better music. The lyrics are something I, again, can’t really connect with on a personal level, it’s kind of standard love song stuff. And I am aromantic, soooo.

And mostly, I can see myself getting tired of this song fairly quickly; I kind of am at this point after the fifth listen, honestly. It doesn’t have the depth of pop like Lorde’s, honestly, which is one of my few comparison points (Sia is kind of another but I never listened to her album). I definitely like pop-Taylor more than I liked country-Taylor, though. I can say that much.

Score: 7.5 (+.5 Bonus) =  8/10

FlyingBIZKIT: The Cure – Closedown

First Impressions: Just from the intro alone, I feel I’m going to like this song more than the other song from this artist. It grabs me a lot more, at the very least. Halfway through and I’m about to go “is this an instrumental” but then the singer comes in. I think the singer was a bit more convincing on the other song from this artist, but I like the music here a lot more, and that’s what’s most important in the end.

Final Thoughts: This one wins out over Pictures of You mostly on the basis of “I like the drums and bass more on this song”, really. It’s much less about the lyrics than Pictures of You is, too. The shorter length might help a little. Again, I like the sound of this band, the bright tones, the texture and atmosphere of the music. I’m probably going to end up checking out this album even if I’m not a super-huge fan of either of these songs (but I liked them both, for sure).

But yeah, the vocals on Pictures of You are more compelling than here, mostly for there being more of them, but the lyrics do admittedly have more depth to inject emotion into them on the other. But I like the sound of this one more, and at the end of the day, I tend to rate songs almost exclusively on how they sound, lyrics being secondary, only really awful lyrics will hamper my enjoyment of a song and that’s not the case here at all. Cool stuff.

Score: 8 (+.5 Bonus) =  8.5/10

Tomislav95: Björk – Jóga

First Impressions: I’m actually not sure how I’ve never heard a single song from her (or don’t think I have). She’s got a pretty powerful and unique voice, and the music itself does a lot of cool things to go along with it. Granted, added strings into a song is generally always gonna be a positive.

Final Thoughts: Honestly, this was going to be higher, but there’s one big flaw this song has. It reeeally drags in the last minute, it could’ve been a much better 4 minute song than a 5 minute one. A minor nitpick that doesn’t really affect much is that I am not a huuuuge fan of when Björk’s voice is more heavily accented. It’s not very obstructive though and at the fifth listen I’m kind of used to it by now.

Her voice is very powerful. She is a very good singer. There’s no denying that. The music can plenty well back up the power of her voice, too. Doesn’t stay dull for a moment, heavy amounts of strings that swell at the right moments, electronic elements to give the song a bit of a pulse for the second verse onward, and a huge build by the end.

But damn. She sings “state of emergency” way too many times at the end, I really don’t see the point of the song going on for as long as it does, and I can’t ignore the fact that I’m not too sad to see the song finally end when it gets around to ending.

Score: 8 (+.5 Bonus) =  8.5/10

mikemangioy: Foo Fighters – Rope

First Impressions: I know a few Foo Fighter songs, but, as always, only through guitar hero. You weren’t kidding about the groove of this song, were you. This is a song that’s just plain fun to listen to. Upbeat and with some good rhythm and some good bass. Grohl’s drumming is great and the instrumental break is pretty cool.

Final Thoughts: If y’all want to know how I like my straightforward rock songs. Well. Just give me some groove. Because holy hell is the groove of this song addictive. It’s just, super fun to listen to, very upbeat. The stop/start nature of the bass and guitar with the drums accentuating them, the big full sound of the chorus. And Dave Grohl is just a beast on drums, always has been, always will be. This is pretty even with Everlong for me, the chorus of Everlong is probably the best part of either of the two songs but this is easily more enjoyable throughout for me.

Score: 8.5/10

Sacul: Ulver – Eos

First Impressions: So I actually did listen to this album once before but only once and I really liked it anyways so why not allow this. And yes. The atmosphere of this track is great. Calm and subdued without ever feeling too empty. Honestly it gives me chills, which is always a good sign. It’s very emotionally gripping just by how haunting it is.

Final Thoughts: Really, there’s not much to say about a song like this. It’s incredibly haunting, and I like haunting music. The sound is never too empty. The atmosphere is intense. Calm, but intense. I don’t really need many words to say that I love this, and am definitely gonna have to get this album.

Score: 9/10

Current Standings:
Sacul – 35.5
mikemangioy – 35
senecadawg2 - 34
Tomislav95 – 32.5
425 – 32
Elite – 31.5
FlyingBIZKIT - 30
Train of Naught - 26
LordCost - 24.5
Shadow Ninja 2.0 - 21.5

Send in your round 5 entries as soon as possible, please! Don't take the wagers!
And I'm sorry to those of you who are kinda struggling in this roulette :<
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 08:56:43 PM by Parama »

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
Re: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (ROUND 4 RESULTS)
« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2015, 10:48:31 PM »
Well, at least Wildest Dreams got a decent score. :metal

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #251 on: September 17, 2015, 10:52:03 PM »
i would not be sad to see that have some radio success, for sure. way better than freaking bad blood, omg

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #252 on: September 17, 2015, 10:55:46 PM »
You could say that about any song on the album though...they're all better than Bad Blood. :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #253 on: September 17, 2015, 10:58:37 PM »
oh and if i'm not pushing the 2-month mark by the time we get through all the main rounds i was considering doing a sort of championship thing at the very end.

maybe something along the lines of the EP round 425 did, maybe sending a full album and having me rate that, maybe an epic round (bad idea???)

the prerequisites though would be scoring 80 points cumulative throughout the entire roulette. I may up this to 85 if there's like 5 people who score that high by the end, since 5 of y'all are currently on pace to do so. may not, though. might just do it for the top 3 and skip having an arbitrary point barrier, if the top three are all close enough.

it might be for all the points or it might not be. I'm thinking a score out of 20 or 25 anyways so being a point or two behind could still easily be made up.

of course, this is all theoretical in the end.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #254 on: September 17, 2015, 11:31:31 PM »
I had a feeling Seneca was going to send another song from The Cure. I used to listen to some of them for a while, but props to him for introducing me to that album from them. Really good stuff.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #255 on: September 17, 2015, 11:39:05 PM »
Damn, I'm on fire.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #256 on: September 17, 2015, 11:53:40 PM »
here is your new avatar, sacul

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #257 on: September 17, 2015, 11:56:13 PM »
 :lol

To be honest I never even expected to do well on this one nor lead it wtf.

Offline LordCost

« Reply #258 on: September 18, 2015, 04:40:09 AM »
I was prepared to a 3, not a 2  :lol

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #259 on: September 18, 2015, 05:04:25 AM »
I've never listened to Disintegration and thought oh wow, this is bright. Other Cure albums? Sure. But Disintegation? No way.

Damn you Sacul for sending EOS
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2015, 05:39:55 AM »
You're right about Joga being little too long. There actually were edited version on Youtube, I think it was 3,5 minutes long. I almost sent that version but I decided to go with original, though (and as you know, they deleted both versions :lol).
I will send something right now.

Offline Fluffy Lothario

« Reply #261 on: September 18, 2015, 05:49:48 AM »
Of the stuff you've been sent so far, the only ones in my collection are The Tallest Man on Earth, Coldplay and Bjork.

I do intend to get that Susanne Sundfor album, and some Brand New and Gary Clark Jr though.

Offline mikemangioy

• do feel free to spool through.
« Reply #262 on: September 18, 2015, 07:24:45 AM »
:lol

To be honest I never even expected to do well on this one nor lead it wtf.

This
Because Mike is better than Mike

Offline 425

« Reply #263 on: September 18, 2015, 08:37:11 AM »
Well, at least Wildest Dreams got a decent score. :metal

Yes indeed! That's my entire goal here at this point, try to keep picking up decent scores and see if the people ahead of me stumble.

I have nothing against Bad Blood and don't see it as the weakest track on the album ("Hey hey hey, while you've been getting down and ou--" Taylor, please stop doing this), but I would put it towards the bottom from the sheer quality of everything else.

maybe something along the lines of the EP round 425 did, maybe sending a full album and having me rate that, maybe an epic round (bad idea???)

Doing the EPs was fun as hell. A lot of my favorite songs came in the EP round and I feel like I got a much better understanding of where every contest thought their tastes would intersect with mine. There were a lot of great multiartist playlists as well. Sacul in particular absolutely nailed the EP concept, though all the people did something interesting.

You do know, of course, that if you have an epic round and I am in it, I will be sorely tempted to find something ridiculous.
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #264 on: September 18, 2015, 08:56:59 AM »
Back to sending wacky prog then I guess.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #265 on: September 18, 2015, 09:02:39 AM »
Back to sending wacky prog then I guess.

I didn't know you liked Gary Clark, Jr. I have that album of his and it's great!

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #266 on: September 18, 2015, 10:40:09 AM »
I've never listened to Disintegration and thought oh wow, this is bright. Other Cure albums? Sure. But Disintegation? No way.
guess i'm just weird then  :lol

hey 425 if you do another epic round i found one that i like a lot and it's only 16 minutes this time so you won't die i promise.
and I'm sorry Elite, i thought it was alright at least  :(

Offline 425

« Reply #267 on: September 18, 2015, 11:05:40 AM »
If I ever do have another epic round, there will be a time limit! :lol
I'm not sure I will, though, because, though I really liked the epic round, given the choice between an epic round and an EP round, I would take the EP round.
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #268 on: September 18, 2015, 06:25:03 PM »
still waiting on two people now. i will get to these presumably tomorrow unless i get them both within the next few hours.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #269 on: September 18, 2015, 07:29:04 PM »
i found another very good album through blood music, ahah. elite's one entry has gotten me two albums to check out now. great.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #270 on: September 19, 2015, 12:35:38 AM »
Damn you Sacul for sending EOS
It's one of my all-time favorites, and he seems to love music with huge atmospheres and soundscapes, so it looked like an obvious choice for me ;D

Sent more ambient, but with an electronic edge ;)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #271 on: September 19, 2015, 01:41:18 AM »
i found another very good album through blood music, ahah. elite's one entry has gotten me two albums to check out now. great.

Blood Music is an awesome label :tup
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #272 on: September 19, 2015, 03:26:35 PM »
First off have some song lengths.

3:46 - 4:12 - 4:16 - 4:21 - 5:00 - 5:33 - 6:22 - 6:34 - 6:34 - 8:27

This seems a bit awkwardly start-stop at times and while the atmosphere does tend to work decently well, it ends up feeling a bit incohesive.

It’s got atmosphere, energy, and plenty of heaviness, and there’s a pretty nice flow to the whole thing.

I don’t know if this is the “best” song in the roulette thus far (answer: it’s not, at all) but it’s definitely the “most” in one category.

It’s got some good atmosphere and some nice buildup, a very melancholic sound overall, and it’s relaxing.

The second half especially, a very full percussive atmosphere with the other instruments filling in the empty space.

There’s a lot of… parts here, that I like, but taken as a whole it doesn’t do as much for me, though I imagine with more listens that could easily change.

The first thing that immediately jumps to mind is “I’m not sure how much I’m going to like this singer”. Not horrible at all, really, just… a voice that kind of irks me and I can’t explain why.

I can’t really find anything here that strikes me as something new, something fresh, it’s all fine and pleasant enough but, just very inoffensive.

This is like, totally fine, but it’s again, pretty inoffensive. The kind of thing I wouldn’t turn off it if came on the radio, but nothing I’d ever actively seek out.

And while this is a fairly fine piece on its own, it lacks context, and without context, it can’t really reach the power and depth it would be able to otherwise.

I am not sure how I feel about this round overall, honestly. Decent but nothing really stands out? That describes a lot of these songs for me on first listen, for sure.
I shouldn't say "nothing stands out" because that's not entirely true, not at all, really, but  :lol
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:36:14 PM by Parama »

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Parama's Coincidental Roulette! (Round 5 Listening)
« Reply #273 on: September 19, 2015, 04:18:58 PM »
Mine's the melancholic one :D

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #274 on: September 19, 2015, 04:34:13 PM »
Man, I just wonder what the fuck I sent.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #275 on: September 19, 2015, 06:50:24 PM »
i am definitely going to take that weeklong break after this round, but...

Round 6: The Silent Man
...is INSTRUMENTALS! Yes, no lyrics allowed. Non-lyrical singing is a maaaaybe, if it's minimal/not used much in the song.
As for instrumentals themselves. I am not a huge fan of wacky prog instrumentals. My favorite DT instrumental is Hell's Kitchen, if that tells you anything. I like grounded instrumentals, for prog. As far as other genres, the The Sword song from round 1 is a good metal instrumental, and post-rock, post-metal, ambient stuff are all passable ideas for instrumentals as well, though I tend to be a bit picky with those genres. If your instrumental is just nonstop soloing I'm probably not going to be too into it unless the solos are all really good, too. Just trying to give a bit of helpful advice, I suppose!

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #276 on: September 20, 2015, 04:53:58 AM »
Mine's the unexplanatory annoying singer's voice, I felt that way about him aswell early on, and still do a bit ;D.

Man I'm looking forward to the instrumentals!
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #277 on: September 20, 2015, 06:12:27 AM »
3 out of 5 songs I sent so far are instrumentals, if I knew I'd save this round's submission for next round. But I'll find something good eventually, at least I hope I will :lol:

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #278 on: September 20, 2015, 09:26:53 AM »
i am opting to not score the songs on second listen, this time. so i have no guesses what scores will be but i imagine maybe a 4 or 5 for the lowest and 8.5ish for highest?...

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #279 on: September 20, 2015, 10:25:39 PM »
I can't believe I got four instrumentals the round before the instrumental round  :lol
Score range isn't going to be too wide, probably from 6 to 8.5 or so. First listen a lot of the songs blended together but now after third listen I think I have a better grasp of things.