Author Topic: FEAR THE WALKING DEAD  (Read 15191 times)

Online nattmorker

Re: FEAR THE WALKING DEAD
« Reply #315 on: June 25, 2018, 10:14:47 AM »
I finally caught up with last season, I really liked it. I agree that somewhere in the middle of season 3 the show begin to be really good. So, we are now in the midseason finale, let's see how they continue with the rest of the season.

I didn't understand if John (Morgan's friend) was alive at the end, I guess he could be recovering in the vehicle as the others were by the fire finishing telling the story.
"Es ist wahr, ein Mathematiker, der nicht etwas Poet ist, wird nimmer ein vollkommener Mathematiker sein."

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Member
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #316 on: June 25, 2018, 10:30:47 AM »
I didn't understand if John (Morgan's friend) was alive at the end, I guess he could be recovering in the vehicle as the others were by the fire finishing telling the story.

I took it as they did save him and he was just in the vehicle recovering.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Online Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2018, 08:41:30 AM »
I'm still amazed that they killed off Madison.  It's nice to see that the showrunners took Kim Dickens' concerns into consideration and let her go out in a sacrificial way to save her kids. 

I'm looking forward to seeing where the show goes in the back half of the season - they've completed the arc with the Vultures, and likely the majority of the flashback storytelling....so now it's all moving forward.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Member
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2018, 09:24:59 AM »
FTWD at this point is far more compelling than TWD. Better characters, better story being told and better acting.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind