Author Topic: The Official Exercise/Fitness Thread v. Run Forest, Run!  (Read 196388 times)

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: The Official Exercise/Fitness Thread v. nutrition accountability 2021
« Reply #2310 on: March 05, 2021, 08:04:21 AM »
I'm going to the gym 5-6 days a week. I have a routine I follow, a nice push-pull-legs routine. Some weeks I'll get through the cycle twice, so 6 days at the gym, others I just hit it once and do cardio the other days. I'm focusing on my lifts harder than ever, seriously paying attention to slow movements especially on the return movements, and really getting the maximum squeeze out of every rep on leg day, which I'm going at harder than ever as well. My gym is a 24/7 gym and even when it's busy, oh well. And motherfuck wearing a mask at the gym. Never done it, won't start now. I work out hard enough to breathe heavily and sweat my balls off as it is.

Physically I look and feel amazing. I don't weigh myself anymore because my obsession with my body image is already high and my goal is to feel better, not necessarily weigh less. I was wearing 2XL shirts in my early 20s to hide in the baggy clothing under the guise of liking roomy clothes. I normally wear XL shirts, specifically tall shirts with room at the shoulders. But twice this week I've worn medium size shirts and they've been super comfortable. I'm blown away by that. 6'2", probably 195ish pounds (around that), fitting well in a medium shirt. Add in developments with a lady who thinks I'm hot  :lol and life is really good as of late. Makes working out more fun too.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 09:17:36 AM by The Walrus »
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #2311 on: March 05, 2021, 09:16:12 AM »
Good to hear it Mike!  Great approach, and nice to hear/see the commitment and results flowing.

So last week I was able to do 7 sets of 8 unassisted pullups (varying grips) during p90x Legs/Back.  Last night, did 10 reps for each set.  :fistpump:.  I only did one set of traditional wide-grip pullups, cuz my brachioradialis (inner forearm muscle) is a bit of a mess - doing db OHP earlier this week, I swear to god it felt like my arm was going to break (just with 30lb dbs!).  Hell, just sipping a cup of coffee, I could feel some tenderness.  So, I'm gonna park any movements that put strain on that muscle for a bit - which is good timing, because week 4 of p90x is a "recovery week".

I've been trying to up my calorie consumption this week, so I'm very interested to see what my weigh-in is going to look like on Sunday.  The mirror-test is all good.  We'll see what the scale test is like.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2312 on: March 05, 2021, 09:25:22 AM »
I'm going to the gym 5-6 days a week. I have a routine I follow, a nice push-pull-legs routine. Some weeks I'll get through the cycle twice, so 6 days at the gym, others I just hit it once and do cardio the other days. I'm focusing on my lifts harder than ever, seriously paying attention to slow movements especially on the return movements, and really getting the maximum squeeze out of every rep on leg day, which I'm going at harder than ever as well. My gym is a 24/7 gym and even when it's busy, oh well. And motherfuck wearing a mask at the gym. Never done it, won't start now. I work out hard enough to breathe heavily and sweat my balls off as it is.

Physically I look and feel amazing. I don't weigh myself anymore because my obsession with my body image is already high and my goal is to feel better, not necessarily weigh less. I was wearing 2XL shirts in my early 20s to hide in the baggy clothing under the guise of liking roomy clothes. I normally wear XL shirts, specifically tall shirts with room at the shoulders. But twice this week I've worn medium size shirts and they've been super comfortable. I'm blown away by that. 6'2", probably 195ish pounds (around that), fitting well in a medium shirt. Add in developments with a lady who thinks I'm hot  :lol and life is really good as of late. Makes working out more fun too.

That's pretty good, keep it up  :tup

That's my weight goal. I am 6'2" as well, but I am currently at 225lb, but my goal is to go down to 195-205 range.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2313 on: March 06, 2021, 02:19:36 PM »

Today I walked 11.5 miles ( including uphill power walks to get out of breath - ( not just strolling along a flat road ) and have been averaging 7 miles a day doing this all week.

Plus quit Coca Cola and most sweets / biscuits for the forseeable - except for an occasional kit kat for some sweetness...

Started making Egg Salad for dinner. 3 boiled eggs - spoon of coleslaw - chopped peppers, leaf salad and sweetcorn. :) Actually delicious.

Plus home made fruit / salad smoothies. Avocado, oranges / ginger / Spinach. :)

I lost 4lb a week doing this before and I hope I do again.

This is not a diss at anyone - but you know you see some actors or musicians or celebs or whatever - and their entire career - they've always been obese.

I'd have thought the rich and famous would easily be able to hire a trainer and use the best gyms etc to get in shape.

What makes anyone who is obese just never lose weight ? Laziness ? Is their image their Brand ? Would John Candy have stopped getting roles

if he slimmed down to 150lb ?

John Goodman lost the weight and he looks great.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2314 on: March 06, 2021, 04:12:12 PM »
That's great dude! Quitting soda is always good.

I did both back and chest days today.  Probably should only attempt that rarely, but I killed it. Now it's time for an evening nap.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2315 on: March 07, 2021, 03:50:59 AM »
12km run today.  1 hour 5 minutes and 58 seconds.  5:30 average per km. Was awesome and felt great.  4km swim yesterday morning too.  I actually can't think of the last time I've had a rest day to be honest.  Back into the weights tomorrow.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #2316 on: March 07, 2021, 12:20:39 PM »
So I finished the trail half in 2:40:19....with a 12:15 pace. Considering I'm coming off of Covid in December, I'm a good 15-20lbs over the weight I 'normally' carry and I really didn't train.....I'll take it. And somehow I shaved 5 minutes off of my time from last year?  :lol I also wiped out big time for the first time in a while. I kicked a root or rock in the leaf litter and generally I can get my feet back under me....not this time. Full blown wipeout, I turned it into a parkour roll and bounced back up. No other racers were around but I'm sure a squirrel or bird got a chuckle. Just a small scratch on my left knee is the only evidence of the wipe out.

These are my times from this race in the past. Keep in mind this state park, Quiver River State Park, is literally nothing but hills. That's why they call this race the 'Quivering Quads'

2012 - 2:18:06  10:33 pace. Perfect Conditions, dry, sunny....
2013 - 2:34:59   11:49 pace  This is the year everyone talks about. There was a literal thunderstorm the entire day....they actually closed the trail at one point because one of the creeks flash flooded. Everyone who raced it that year loves that we were a part of it. There were times I couldn't see 20 yards in front of me it was raining so hard
2014 - 2:43:24  12:28 pace   There was 2"-6" of  snow and ice on the course this year.
2015 - 2"52:15  13:09 pace   Even more snow and Ice this year and it was 20 degrees out. It was brutal
2016 - Didn't sign up in time. There's only 500 participants allowed and I waited too long to register.
2017 - 2:19:31  10:39 pace. Another perfect condition year
2018 - 2:32:09   11:40 pace  Melting snow and a TON of mud
2019 - 1:50:47   11:04 pace Very Muddy and rainy....they shut one leg of the course down due to flash flood so it was only 10 miles
2020 - 2:45:31   12:38 pace Overweight and undertrained and I'm just old
2021 - 2:40:19   12:20 pace Overweight and undertrained and I'm just old.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2317 on: March 07, 2021, 01:10:14 PM »
Nice mate.  5 minutes is a great improvement on last year.  You're maintaining a pretty good average over all the years you've done it.  I reckon next year you'll go better again!

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2318 on: March 10, 2021, 10:31:23 AM »
Leg day last night...

3x5 back squats
3x5 leg presses
4x8 good mornings
4x8 leg curls
4x8 leg extensions
5x10 calf raises

love leg day

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2319 on: March 10, 2021, 10:56:50 AM »
How much weight you slapping around there?

I know you're young and all, but those leg extensions can (will) be murder on your knees eventually.  If you want an awesome way to get the exact same effect, but no pressure on your knees?

https://youtu.be/RjexvOAsVtI?t=604

Did these the other night, and man... burns!
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2320 on: March 10, 2021, 11:16:11 AM »
I'm aware of the drawbacks of leg extensions. Been doing them safely since high school though. Just don't use much weight.

I'm not focusing on heavy weight cause I'm not powerlifting or trying to lift heavy. Just enough to make me sweat and tired while getting nice long controlled reps and strong squeezes in.

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #2321 on: March 10, 2021, 11:17:16 AM »
Hello guys

Has anyone tried Noom for weight loss? If so, how has your experience been? Do you recommend it?

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2322 on: March 10, 2021, 11:33:32 AM »
I'm aware of the drawbacks of leg extensions. Been doing them safely since high school though. Just don't use much weight.

Just thought I'd offer some fogey-experienced advice.  Father time won't care how long you've been doing them safely for.  :lol

I'm not focusing on heavy weight cause I'm not powerlifting or trying to lift heavy. Just enough to make me sweat and tired while getting nice long controlled reps and strong squeezes in.

Cool.  Was just curious.  It's not like anyone here is entering any powerlifting competitions anytime soon.  Hell, I was doing side-arm raises with 5lb dumbells last night.  Training for hypertrophy is a wonderful thing.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2323 on: March 10, 2021, 11:34:43 AM »
I'm not going to live to be old anyway so it's okay

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2324 on: March 10, 2021, 11:35:06 AM »
Hello guys

Has anyone tried Noom for weight loss? If so, how has your experience been? Do you recommend it?

Sorry bud, I've no experience but I'll ask friends about it.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2325 on: March 10, 2021, 12:48:22 PM »
So on March 1st I decided to get back on my healthy regime that I previously commenced on Jan 1 2017.

No junk food. Only healthy home cooked meals. Home made fruit and veg smoothies ( real ingredients nothing processed ).

Power walking up the steep half mile hill so i'm out of breath at the top. With occasional bursts of sprinting.

All this week my dinner has been 3 boiled eggs, Leaf salad, chopped peppers, sweetcorn, drizzle of dressing and a spoonful of coleslaw.

When I'm out of eggs i'll go back to Chicken with leaf salad and sauce. No rice or naan this time.

So it's March 10th now and i've already dropped 4lb so I am *definitely* keeping up with this. My lowest weight was 11 Stone 0 ( 154 lb ) **

and two weeks ago I was 175 lb so yeah... Had to do something about it.  :tup

EDIT : I don't mean i've only lost 4lb in 10 days.  I only check my progress once a week so i'll check again on Monday....

---

* When I was 154 lb - some people said I was getting a bit too thin. But I didn't look skeletal I looked FIT and healthy. But i'm 5 ft 7 ( about 175 cm ) So I dunno.

I'd never starve myself to get thin or anything.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 01:07:34 PM by Kotowboy »

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2326 on: March 10, 2021, 02:04:36 PM »
Hello guys

What's the basis around this program and how does it work?  The ads give away nothing which gives me the impression it's a crock of shit.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2327 on: March 10, 2021, 02:07:04 PM »
4 lbs in 10 days for someone your size is quite a bit.  2% of bodyweight loss per week is the most that anyone really should be aiming for.  Good tactics up there. 

One other thing I got advice on recently is that, while the body needs to be in a caloric deficit for weight loss, one shouldn't go more than 15% below maintenance calories.  So for a guy like me, my BMR is about about 1800 cals.  Add 800-1200 cals burned depending on what I'm working out on a given day, and I shouldn't be going anything less 2200-2550 calories daily.  This still gives me a reasonable weekly deficit for weight loss.

Hello guys

What's the basis around this program and how does it work?  The ads give away nothing which gives me the impression it's a crock of shit.

:D  I couldn't have said it better.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2328 on: March 10, 2021, 02:08:17 PM »
I am highly suspicious of any weight loss "products".

To me they're aimed sorely at those who want to lose weight but don't wan't to do the intense exercise or stop eating the bad food they love.

THE BEST WAY TO QUICKLY LOSE WEIGHT is to exercise until you are completely out of breath and eat less shit food. THATS IT. It really is that simple.

Once I found out I'd put on like half a stone ( 7lb ) I was like "hmm whats the best way to quickly lose that ?" and then "Oh i know - exactly how I did before"...

-- Oh and I never calorie count. I just eat when i'm hungry and have small portions or large portions of something like salad. And then I might have a 2 finger Kit Kat

laters If I fancy something sweet for example...

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2329 on: March 10, 2021, 02:13:29 PM »

Just thought I'd offer some fogey-experienced advice.  Father time won't care how long you've been doing them safely for.  :lol

Actually I want to circle back and address this because I disagree. Leg extensions are not an exercise for building strength, but rather for building muscle. High reps at a low weight will make them tolerable. I don't understand why the machines even have weights above a relatively low weight, because it's just inviting people to injure themselves and tear the shit out of their knees especially if they think they're strengthening them after a possible injury, too. I never do hammy curls or leg extensions over 25 pounds which is the sweet spot for me, I get a nice slow controlled rep at that weight without putting undue stress on my knees and I watch my ROM to make sure I don't lock out or bring my legs to a full 90º angle at the bottom. I mean yeah eventually we all fall apart but like I said hopefully I'll be dead before then anyway.

Just think that's important to remember: very low weight, high reps with something like that. It's nothing more than an ancillary exercise to squats for quad strength anyway, so fortunately I don't fuss over it much. I think of them more as a hurdle to get to the calf raises which are the real fun for me.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2330 on: March 10, 2021, 02:17:17 PM »
I am highly suspicious of any weight loss "products".

To me they're aimed sorely at those who want to lose weight but don't wan't to do the intense exercise or stop eating the bad food they love.

THE BEST WAY TO QUICKLY LOSE WEIGHT is to exercise until you are completely out of breath and eat less shit food. THATS IT. It really is that simple.

Once I found out I'd put on like half a stone ( 7lb ) I was like "hmm whats the best way to quickly lose that ?" and then "Oh i know - exactly how I did before"...

-- Oh and I never calorie count. I just eat when i'm hungry and have small portions or large portions of something like salad. And then I might have a 2 finger Kit Kat

laters If I fancy something sweet for example...

You don't want to lose weight that quickly.  I've done that in the past with shocking effects.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2331 on: March 10, 2021, 02:17:31 PM »

Actually I want to circle back and address this because I disagree. Leg extensions are not an exercise for building strength, but rather for building muscle. High reps at a low weight will make them tolerable. I don't understand why the machines even have weights above a relatively low weight, because it's just inviting people to injure themselves and tear the shit out of their knees especially if they think they're strengthening them after a possible injury, too. I never do hammy curls or leg extensions over 25 pounds which is the sweet spot for me, I get a nice slow controlled rep at that weight without putting undue stress on my knees and I watch my ROM to make sure I don't lock out or bring my legs to a full 90º angle at the bottom. I mean yeah eventually we all fall apart but like I said hopefully I'll be dead before then anyway.

Just think that's important to remember: very low weight, high reps with something like that. It's nothing more than an ancillary exercise to squats for quad strength anyway, so fortunately I don't fuss over it much. I think of them more as a hurdle to get to the calf raises which are the real fun for me.

I'm no PT, but your logic seems sound.  I've got shit knees to begin with, so leg extensions went away long ago.  Not that it even matters now, since I haven't been to a gym in about 3 years - and probably won't ever again.  Got all I need in my basement now.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2332 on: March 10, 2021, 02:18:08 PM »
Anyone else like me not interested in being HENCH AF ? They just wanna be slim ?

I'm thinking more of a pro swimmer physique and not like a bodybuilder which I've always thought looked gross.

And is it true that if you are seriously ripped - that you have to keep up training from then on or you'll eventually just sag ?

Am i misinformed ? Can you get ripped and then just continue to eat healthy and exercise to maintain that "look" ?

---

Anyway i'd never go to a gym. I have a job lifting and carrying heavy things all day and I love swimming in the sea in summer. It all helps.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2333 on: March 10, 2021, 02:18:58 PM »

I'm no PT, but your logic seems sound.  I've got shit knees to begin with, so leg extensions went away long ago.  Not that it even matters now, since I haven't been to a gym in about 3 years - and probably won't ever again.  Got all I need in my basement now.

I'd like a house with a gym but it doesn't look like that's gonna be in the cards anymore, so I'm jelly like a fish. Guess I better invest in some kettlebells for lunges at least.

@Kotow - that's me. I work out to stay thin and look good while building some strength but I have absolutely no interest in pumping up those numbers. In fact I've found that to be incredibly detrimental to my health as the years have gone by. I have slowly become comfortable with only increasing the weight when I am absolutely confident I can do it with the same control and effort I do at the weight I was previously doing and if I can't, that's fine, I'm not ready to go higher. How I feel and look is more important to me than how much weight I can lift, although if I get to the point where I can curl a 50 pound dumbbell as easy as a 20 pounder, I wouldn't necessarily complain.  :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2334 on: March 10, 2021, 02:22:21 PM »
Anyone else like me not interested in being HENCH AF ? They just wanna be slim ?

I'm thinking more of a pro swimmer physique and not like a bodybuilder which I've always thought looked gross.

And is it true that if you are seriously ripped - that you have to keep up training from then on or you'll eventually just sag ?

Am i misinformed ? Can you get ripped and then just continue to eat healthy and exercise to maintain that "look" ?

---

Anyway i'd never go to a gym. I have a job lifting and carrying heavy things all day and I love swimming in the sea in summer. It all helps.

To look like a pro swimmer you have to swim and swim a LOT. Like daily and even 2 sessions a day.

To get and look ripped you need some weight training background.  You can't look ripped without some muscle on your frame. In any shape you are in, you have to work hard to maintain.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2335 on: March 10, 2021, 02:29:05 PM »

I'd like a house with a gym but it doesn't look like that's gonna be in the cards anymore, so I'm jelly like a fish. Guess I better invest in some kettlebells for lunges at least.

Bands baby... BANDS!  I did a band-only chest/back workout on Monday, and it was a beaut!  I only have three tensions - Red (10-35lbs); Black (25-65); Purple (35-85).  Pretty much covers the range I want/need.

@ Kotow... what wolfking said.  Without resistance training, the risk is looking like a skinny fat person.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2336 on: March 14, 2021, 04:10:39 PM »
This weekend was a 5km swim Saturday morning and a 13km run yesterday.  The run was so slow compared to last week but it was way hotter.  Incredible how the weather can affect your performance so much.

Been binging a bit on the weekends but able to be full clean through the week.  Will see how it goes, just have to make sure not to go overboard.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2337 on: March 15, 2021, 06:59:28 AM »
This weekend was a 5km swim Saturday morning and a 13km run yesterday.  The run was so slow compared to last week but it was way hotter.  Incredible how the weather can affect your performance so much.

Been binging a bit on the weekends but able to be full clean through the week.  Will see how it goes, just have to make sure not to go overboard.

I generally lose 2min/mile in the summer and thats still running at 430AM before the sun comes up. It doesn't matter what you do when its 90+degrees, it still slows you down lol

Post-marathon for me now and still nursing my right foot. Only running 2x a week and keeping it to half an hour. Tested the waters this morning with only 1 day in between runs, so if it still feels good I may be able to add another run in. On non-run days I'm doing lifting and core workouts using a friends Beach Body account. They actually have some good workouts there, but I have no idea how much she pays for it.

Anyone have Garmin Connect? We can be nosy and look at each others work outs.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2338 on: March 15, 2021, 08:41:37 AM »
I don't... but even if I did, all you'd see is that I go to my basement.   :lol

I've finally accepted that I really do need to stretch before AND AFTER my workouts.  I got lazy on the latter, and man alive am I paying for it now.  A lot of different aches and pains - nothing that I would classify as an injury, but long gone are the days when I can finish my workout, and just walk away.  Right now, my left side delt feels like it went thru a meat grinder - this is different than just usual DOMS.

Weigh in yesterday was a wtf moment - put on 4lbs last week.  Sometimes, I just don't 'get' how the body reacts to things, because there is no way I had a 14,000 calorie surplus last week.

Offline SchecterShredder

• The 'other other' Rich
« Reply #2339 on: March 15, 2021, 10:25:00 AM »

I generally lose 2min/mile in the summer and thats still running at 430AM before the sun comes up. It doesn't matter what you do when its 90+degrees, it still slows you down lol

Post-marathon for me now and still nursing my right foot. Only running 2x a week and keeping it to half an hour. Tested the waters this morning with only 1 day in between runs, so if it still feels good I may be able to add another run in. On non-run days I'm doing lifting and core workouts using a friends Beach Body account. They actually have some good workouts there, but I have no idea how much she pays for it.

I do have garmin connect, but it's just to capture my data for upload to Strava.

Do you Strava?

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2340 on: March 15, 2021, 12:23:03 PM »

I do have garmin connect, but it's just to capture my data for upload to Strava.

Do you Strava?

I don't. I have a Garmin watch, so all my data and analysis is pretty solid in Garmin Connect. I actually dont even know what Strava is lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2341 on: March 15, 2021, 02:51:18 PM »
I don't... but even if I did, all you'd see is that I go to my basement.   :lol

I've finally accepted that I really do need to stretch before AND AFTER my workouts.  I got lazy on the latter, and man alive am I paying for it now.  A lot of different aches and pains - nothing that I would classify as an injury, but long gone are the days when I can finish my workout, and just walk away.  Right now, my left side delt feels like it went thru a meat grinder - this is different than just usual DOMS.

Weigh in yesterday was a wtf moment - put on 4lbs last week.  Sometimes, I just don't 'get' how the body reacts to things, because there is no way I had a 14,000 calorie surplus last week.

If I'm slack on stretching, it catches up with me very quickly.

Offline SchecterShredder

• The 'other other' Rich
« Reply #2342 on: March 15, 2021, 03:54:35 PM »

Do you Strava?

I don't. I have a Garmin watch, so all my data and analysis is pretty solid in Garmin Connect. I actually dont even know what Strava is lol
Does everything Garmin Connect does, but has a larger community (due to syncing with all the major fitness platforms) and more segments (which is all I really care about). It's all seamlessly integrated, so I only really open Garmin Connect to start livetrack before I ride. I'll send you a link to my profile though. Strava is already public, so I don't care if you see my Garmin source data.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2343 on: March 15, 2021, 04:18:48 PM »
I don't care if you see my Garmin source data.

I'll bet you say that to all the girls!

Offline SchecterShredder

• The 'other other' Rich
« Reply #2344 on: March 15, 2021, 04:43:53 PM »
I don't care if you see my Garmin source data.

I'll bet you say that to all the girls!
Shhhhhh...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 05:07:30 PM by SchecterShredder »