Author Topic: 2015-08-02 Radio City South Park (Helsinki, Finland) ROLL CALL & REVIEWS  (Read 2059 times)

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
Anyone else going besides myself and YtseJamittaja?

Von Hertzen Brothers just announced that they're cancelling their appearance - too bad, because I just started listening to them and they've got some good stuff. Luckily for me both DT and Anathema are still gonna be there, and hopefully there'll be some good replacement for VHB in the line-up.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 07:29:32 AM by ? »

Offline Niels

I'm going together with my two daughters... Too bad Von Herzen has cancelled. What's the reason? I was really looking forward to see them.

Offline ?

• DTF.org Alumni
The reason for the cancellation is "logistics and other säätö issues", according to the band's statement. :P

Do your daughters like DT or prog already or will you educate them with this concert trip? :D

Offline Niels

No education needed - they love DT since ADTOE and have begged me to take them to a show for the last year.

Offline Anguyen92

Uhh, I see some not so good news.  There's been a venue change.

It looks like they are going from playing in the Ice Hall (which is 8,000 people capacity) to a venue that holds only 1,500.

Offline ?

• DTF.org Alumni
Wow, going from the Ice Hall to the House of Culture is a pretty serious downgrade! :huh: The ticket sales must not have been very good. I have to admit I wasn't expecting it to be a massive success, given that last time DT played here the Ice Hall was half-full, and even some of the people who were there may not be interested in a 1½-hour DT set and a support band(s).

Now that only DT and Anathema are playing, it'd be more than fair if we got a longer set from DT...

Offline Setlist Scotty

Now that only DT and Anathema are playing, it'd be more than fair if we got a longer set from DT...
So is "At the Hollow" in that advertisement mean something else, or is that another (perhaps local) opening band?
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline ?

• DTF.org Alumni
So is "At the Hollow" in that advertisement mean something else, or is that another (perhaps local) opening band?
At the Hollow is a Finnish band, but their appearance got cancelled because of the venue change, just like VHB's. I started the thread before that had happened, but I should probably remove that pic to avoid confusion.

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
Yay, that's happening in only 2 weeks! I have avoided the setlist (not well though) so I haven't been so active here.

That cancellation thing was so damn bad thing. They haven't promoted this event anywhere so nobody even knows about the existence of this concert.. They had about a month to find a replacement but what they did...  they decided to move it to much smaller place which is as some of my friend called "the echo-house"...

They could have moved it to outdoor concert but everything here sucks now. Only good thing here is that I don't have to stand there like 6 hours or something.  :P

I saw a dream that I was in this concert with my dad and my brother and it have moved to my old primary school's sports hall. And that folks is small! And we were the only ones attending to this show!  :lol
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E