Started by DarkLord_Lalinc, July 04, 2015, 09:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkLord_Lalinc

JayOctavarium

wasteland

James was struggling with sinusitis on this leg  :sadpanda:

Zydar

Plasmastrike

This sounds great blasted loud. That Overture/Strange Deja Vu performance was bad ass. Are those actually natural backing vocals from JP and no prerecorded JLB ones? Sounded good

Mladen

Zydar

Is there any proshot footage out there from the 2015 shows so far?

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Rodni Demental

Quote from: Zydar on July 05, 2015, 02:11:13 AM

This is what I'm hoping for, that would be awesome. These vids are great though. :metal

wolfking

jakepriest

I still feel like JP's guitar tone live is incredibly thin and too chorus-ey lately. Really makes the riffs sound way less heavy for me.

Sycsa

Quote from: jakepriest on July 05, 2015, 05:30:43 AM
I still feel like JP's guitar tone live is incredibly thin and too chorus-ey lately. Really makes the riffs sound way less heavy for me.
Yep, and I never saw a single instance where he nailed the solo of The Enemy Inside.

Zook

This video has been removed by the user.

dreamrafa

I wish i could get my hands on the lossles version of this  ;D

wasteland

Quote from: dreamrafa on July 05, 2015, 12:54:57 PM
Well, technically there is a lossless audience source of the stage video feed, is that enough for you? :D

dreamrafa

Quote from: wasteland on July 05, 2015, 12:56:08 PM
Quote from: dreamrafa on July 05, 2015, 12:54:57 PM
Well, technically there is a lossless audience source of the stage video feed, is that enough for you? :D

Not quite enough!, i want the lossles proshot :D

Im 100% sure the lossles source exist (it must exist if it was uploaded to youtube in the first place)... There are actually a lot of proshot videos around that we dont have, just because the trading scene have decayed so much... WOWOW keep broadcasting shows, in HD, but you rarely see people trading them like in the old days...

Plasmastrike

Damn, I just pulled this up to listen again. Removed by user. NOOOOOOO. Any other versions? :-[

Skeever

What's with these live DT bootlegs getting pulled all the time?

DarkLord_Lalinc

mikemangioy

Great performances and directing. Brings back cool memories  :metal

?

Wow, James sounds great considering that he had a strep throat during that show! :hefdaddy He was struggling a bit during PMU and Jordan played the keyboard lead in the first verse wrong, but it's cool to have a pro-shot version of that song from last tour.

Prog Snob

Nice. I'm watching PMU right now.  You know, the guys over 50 now. His voice sounds pretty damn good for someone battling strep and age. Even Sarah Brightman needed surgery because of the constant years of touring and the havoc it wreaks on your vocal cords.

mikeyd23

Yeah these are great videos, thanks for posting!

The band sounds tight!

Krissi91

Thanks for sharing, amazing quality! I would have never guessed that James had strep throat considering his performance.  :omg:
Does anyone know if more of this show will be aired soon?

Quote from: Zydar on July 05, 2015, 02:11:13 AM

I'm pretty sure that we will get a proshot from Wacken, and I'm hoping for a TV broadcast and not just a live stream.