Author Topic: 2015-7-05 I Am The Rocker Festival (Bucharest, Romania) CANCELLED  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
Tickets Available At : https://www.eventim.ro/ro/bilete/im-the-rocker-bucuresti-romexpo-388032/event.html

Are you going?

Were you there?

Share your concert review and experience with other fans and the band!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 10:04:14 AM by Weymolith »
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline Sycsa

Apparently, this one was cancelled by the organizers in the last minute. Still waiting for official confirmation. So much for duking the setlist and DTF for the last few weeks.

Sycsa is perhaps the most brilliant and insightful man I have ever encountered.

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
Re: 2015-7-05 I Am The Rocker Festival (Bucharest, Romania) (CANCELLED)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 03:56:21 AM »
I can confirm :

I AM THE ROCKER festival will be reconfigured

After promoting three smashing concerts (Toto, Godsmack and Slash) last weekend that were appreciated both by the audience and the bands, Phoenix Entertainment is forced to reconfigure I AM THE ROCKER’s structure due to last minute production issues.

Thus, the promoter decided to reconfigure the event as follows:

On Friday, 3rd July, at club Silver Church, will take place the official warm up party already announced with Mike Terrana and his band who will be joined by legendary Kempes. Together, Terrana and Kempes will perform a tribute show for Ronnie James Dio. The access will be granted to all those who possess a valid ticket for I AM THE ROCKER. Also, tickets will be available at the doors at 50 lei for those who don’t have a ticket for the festival and want to participate. The doors will be opened at 19:00 and the show begins at 21:00.

On Saturday, 4th July, in Silver Church, the audience will meet Black Star Riders (The New Thin Lizzy) for the first time in Romania and also pagan metal symbols Arkona, White Walls and Dirty Shirt. Those who do not possess a ticket for the festival will find tickets at the doors at 100 lei.

Sunday, 5th of July, is dedicated to the Romanian metal scene so fans can see the incredible live performance of the bands Kistvaen, Goodbye To Gravity, Days Of Confusion and Negative Core

Mayhem, Carcass, Skindred, Kamelot, Soulfly and the rest of the acts slated to perform at the festival regret not being able to perform in Bucharest..The festival’s headliner, Dream Theater, are also very disappointed for not being able to meet their fans this year but they will be back in 2016 and all the tickets bought for the festival will remain valid for their next Romanian appearance.

Dream Theater’s management encourages everyone to hold on to their tickets as 2016 promises to be an exciting year.

Also, we would like to thank those who bought tickets for the festival for their support and we feel sorry for this unfortunate situation.

Our thanks aren’t expressed just by our words, but also by our actions. To those that bought 2 day passes we will grant free access at all of our upcoming shows: Cannibal Corpse, Black Label Society, HIM, The Aristocrats, Tony Macalpine, and also another concert that we’ll announce next week. Those who bought a 1 day ticket will have free access to 2 shows by their choice from the ones mentioned above, all they have to do is to present their valid ticket for I AM THE ROCKER.

Those who want their tickets to be refunded can do that by returning them at the selling points where they bought them.

As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.