General > Movies and TV

Mr. Robot

<< < (2/87) > >>

gmillerdrake:
Saw that coming that ol' boy was gonna get pushed off that rail. I thought it was another solid episode...very interesting idea. Not sure who the folks are who hacked into his friends..boyfriends CPU though? Or why they would?

King Postwhore:
Rival hacker with an obsession or works for Mr. Robot?  Crazy stuff,  The Paranoia feels so real.

gmillerdrake:
Another cool episode. It looks like just as his boss is on to him for embedding that code he's gonna jump ship anyway and hop full onboard F Society.

And, I'll do what I have to for work but Ol' boy CEO Man is taking it a bit too far IMO  :lol

King Postwhore:
What a fucked up relationship everybody has. Everybody is out of control and vulnerable like pawns on a chess board.

gmillerdrake:
I'm beginning to think that Christian Slaters "character" is actually fictitious....or in other words....we have a Fight Club type thing going on where that dude is actually Mr. Robot and Christian Slaters character is just a different personality of his.

His character only interacts with that guy....and the others never speak directly to Christian Slaters character?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version