General > Movies and TV

Mr. Robot

<< < (87/87)

WilliamMunny:

--- Quote from: gmillerdrake on July 26, 2022, 11:19:24 PM ---Just watched the final 20 minutes of the series for the heck of it……man…..powerful stuff that still makes my eyes well up.

This show was/is top tier from start to finish. So well done on every aspect.

--- End quote ---

Mr. Robot is one of the few shows that I can think of where the ending feels complete, satisfying, and jarring all at the same time. It's a shame it never caught on beyond a cult audience, but I suspect that people will be discovering it for years to come.

Sacul:
I just began rewatching it the other day and now I can see all of the little hints and details. Such a crazy show.

faizoff:

--- Quote from: gmillerdrake on July 26, 2022, 11:19:24 PM ---Just watched the final 20 minutes of the series for the heck of it……man…..powerful stuff that still makes my eyes well up.

--- End quote ---

I just did the same after your comment, you're not kidding about the welling up. Using 'Outro' by M83 was the perfect ending, that piano bit at the end is heavenly. And the score prior to it is just as good with all the people in the room leaving one by one.

faizoff:
Not sure if anyone listens to the soundtrack for this show like I do. The final volume which corresponds to the second half of the final season was released today (5/9) It is really great to finally have the conclusion. I regularly listen to all volumes, I find them oddly relaxing.

On my favorite pieces of music was in the final scene just before the "Outro" song my M83.

I used to listen to a version some guy ripped on youtube who removed the dialogue and it was the next best thing, but now hearing the original is so fulfilling.

This little piano version by Mac Quayle the composer is also goosebump worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T801RoUwzE&ab_channel=MacQuayle

Now time for a rewatch!

Sacul:
About damn time, the soundtrack to this series is so good. I need to revisit it more often, but it's filled with amazing tunes and soundscapes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version